Memes aside, what does he actually do?

Memes aside, what does he actually do?

Occasional blooter creating the illusion of a competent footballer

If you put memes aside there's nothing of Pogba left.

he plays the big black dude position

is he 50cent?

*executes a dab with perfect form*

what do you think they signed him for?
the americuck audience

Surprisingly accurate

>mfw based zizek clone shows up in my thread

Looks like an American hobo here

(Checked)

Really gets the neurons activated

*dabs towards you*

>"I came to Manchester to create"
>Currently there are 31 (thirty-one) players in PL more likely to produce a key pass than Pogba

>for the cost of one pogba you could buy 4 dembeles
>for the cost of one pogba you could buy 3 kantes
>for the price of one pogba you could buy 20 dele allis
>united can only create new memes

In the french NT Deschamps makes him play as the deepest midfielder, just in front of the defensive line and asks him to play very simply.

He has a good defensive impact and he helps to give clean balls to the forward even under pressure.
People complain because they want him to play more flashy and be more creative but I think it's his best role, he is quite efficient at it
He makes more mistakes playing closer to attacking line.

I don't watch Manchester so I have no idea what he does for them

>meh start of the season
>he needs time to adjust la, just wait for the spring fixtures
>somehow managed to get worse in the meantime

>I don't watch Manchester
The opposite case here, only watched him playing for NT during the Euro, but
>He has a good defensive impact
is something that's almost impossible to imagine, he's a complete defensive liability and his workrate is awful. Kante scored 1 (one) goal in Premier League this season, and 1 (one) in FA Cup. In both cases, it was caused by Pogba not bothering to close him down.

In a 433 he's fine. Never made big mistakes with the french NT.

We rely on Matuidi or Kante to put a big physical pressure on the opponents (also helped by our fullbacks Mendy and Sidibe who are very good athletes) so he often interecepts opponents passes to their forwards.

market stuff to poor people

hes similar to an NBA start here

Defending is his worst attribute though

>le carried by marchisio and pirlo in italy can't make it in lovechester united

poetry

Mouyes tried 4-3-3 for a while, and even copied Conte's 3 at the back system for a couple of matches, but evetually always comes back to his archaic 4-2-3-1. Pogbert did "best" in 4-3-3 indeed, and as you said, his acceptable performances were when he was instructed to stick to simple forward passes. Problem is, any slightly above average midfielder for 20 million can pull that off, some of them even more reliably. Pogba was supposed to be the opposite, a creative and physical roaming playmaker aiding the offence. Instead of creating he gets dispossed, instead of being physical he jogs casually and fouls more than anyone else, and instead of aiding the offence he shoots high and wide.

That should be Kante's job