Confessions thread.. I will start it off

Confessions thread.. I will start it off.

I used to give nudes massages with happy endings when I was on drugs.. Made a killing. I also slept with my ex step sisters husband. She was such a bitch. I fucked her husband better than she ever could then I cut him loose.

I want to hear your dark confessions.

My dark confession is that I want to see a bus collide with your skull.

Likewise asshole

I stole a Snickers once

If those are yours, then I confess that I'd like to suck on them

I've done nothing wrong but bad things happen to me.

my life lesson is to be an asshole because bad things will happen to you either way

You are pretty much correct. Life is a shit sandwich, everyday you wake up and take another bite

Yes they are mine

Post more tits and we'll share our stories user.

>>i fucked a hooker in amsterdam
>>i am in love with my good friend's ex (we had 2 drunk hookups at college) and am too much of a pussy to do anything/tell anyone
>>i have a sexual attraction to my aunt by marriage

>I used to jerk off smelly old men for Subway footlongs when I was on drugs
>Made a killing
>$6 +drink
>I also fantasized about fucking my ex step sister's husband
>I was too fat and couldn't find a guy who loved muh thiccness
>Step sister was such a bitch
>Always stole the men I wanted
>Cry every night about her being the pretty sister
>Tfw too fat to fuck guys for Subway anymore

One time my uncle (by marriage) shower up as a client. I know he knew it was me, hell my pics were posted on my ad. He was technically my step uncle. I hadn't spoken to that side of the family in years. So ya I didn't give a shit, still gave him a hand job.

I had sex with two other peoples wives and 3 other peoples girl friends.

I am a borderline functional human being with a laundry list of psychological problems and emotional baggage trying very hard to manage a sex addiction and PTSD of some level

recent HS graduate (super senior yay) but also unemployed too

I think im in love with my bm but shes with some lame. Fml.

i feel incapable of talking to women because im worried ill get caught oogling them and i then act really autistic and try as hard as [possible not to look at womens asses or tits but then i always do by accident and get really anxious wtf are commas and what is life

my dark confession is that i think youre fat as fuck and i lost my appetite looking at your picture.

lose some weight fatty maybe then your daddy will come back

I started having an affair with my best friend's dad when i was 15. Her mom found my thong in his car and it broke up their marriage. She still doesn't know it was me.

I confess that you look pretty damn fat and your confession seems more out of spite and jealousy than anything else. Probably all lower class white trash I'd have nothing to do with.

>mfw I think you're a femanon
>mfw a girl just said muh thickness

Looking is fine. It's not staring. Eye contact is scary at first but women find eye contact sexy. The trick is not staring.

the three first easy steps to getting better to talking to women are
>make more eye contact
>force yourself to act more confident even if you feel scared shitless
>don't be afraid and don't psyche yourself out

the harder steps are working out and practicing

i phase in and out of reality, and i puposfully fuck up my ability to find a girl cause i say i'm too busy, yet spend night on Sup Forums

I think they were making fun of OP for being fat

Shut the fuck up before that mouth gets your throat slit.

You fucking sicko, you don't even have a place among the robots

hahahahahahahahahahaha

My wife and I are good friends with another married couple. I'm fucking the other couple (both us guys are bi) on the regular and my wife has no clue.

I bet you're from the south. I know a few scumbag sluts like you. KYS

Shut that mouth before I fuck it, whore.

I confess OP needs my black dick in between those tits.

I confess all OP will ever be able to get is BBC and a bucket of KFC for her trashy nigglet babies

My friend's mom was a massive drunk. She use to host these big parties and then end up passed out on the couch.

One night when I was around 17 and also drunk, I wandered down and started feeling her up. I ended up sticking my finger in her pussy and rubbing my dick on her face. She was out cold and never suspected a thing.

I was a little obsessed with her from that point on. I tried to film her in the bathroom once, but ended up with a video of his sister taking a shit.

Kek, I'm ok with that.

I love her

Me and some straight friends got naked together once, and I popped a boner. It set off a chain reaction of boners.