I want to die the girl i love is dating my best friend

i want to die the girl i love is dating my best friend
tell me how gay i am so i can kill myself

That happened to me, I moved on like a man and got a tattoo to remember that my life will never depend on someone ever again

do it faggot

chill my dude you're fine. it will pass.

just cut them out of your life and remember there's plenty of fish in the sea

just think, right this very moment, there's thousands of girls who would willingly fall in love with you

>go to party
>friends you haven't seen since high school, 5 years later
>girl from another friend group you had a massive crush on is at the party
>she's even hotter
>you never thought you'd see her again
>meet new guy who's friends with an old best bud
>he's super cool, shoot the bull for hours
>girl comes over after a while
>they walk away together to do something
>best bud comes by
>"hey user, just so you're in on, it we're trying to set up New Friend with That Girl okay?"

wanna do a pact or

I'm pretty sure the same thing is happening to me. I don't know for sure though, and honestly I'd rather not know. Just remember that you will find happiness again one day. It is impossible to hold onto something like this for too long. There is someone else out there who will make you truly happy. Logic doesn't mend emotional pain, but try to keep in mind that one day you will be happy again, even if it seems impossible now.

Kys, faggot.

Stop whoring for attention.

so all you did was just observe and cower in fear? that's alright man, you'll get sick of opportunities passing (there'll be many more) you by and maybe just maybe you'll step out of your corner and go take what you want.

I got way too drunk, and paraphrased a lot. I talked and hung out with the girl quite a bit too. I'm not normally that beta but I just fucking couldn't figure out what to do in time.

I think I remember stammering out 'bye' as he walked her to her car but most of the night is just a blur… thankfully, to be honest

>moved on like a man
>got a tattoo

alcohol helps

no it doesn't

Don't get mad,
Get even.

almost 4 billion women in this world and this cuck is crying about 1. (one)

Every time I look at that big ass skull in my back I know that the man I used to be died that day, I have lived happily ever after

> skull tattoo

That definitely sounds like it was done impulsively.

Haha what a faggot.

Learn how to use punctuation, Jesus Christ..

Just find another girl and don't fall for that hollywood romance shit.

oh man, not like this is a thing that has happened to billions of dudes over the past several centuries possibly even since the upbringing of humanity. get a hold of yourself, it wasn't the end of the world then and it sure as hell isn't now.

shit happened to me too
there are better girls

Either calm down. Or fucking die. It's not our job to make you feel like you have a purpose. Pussy bitch

How long have they been dating?

I was in a similar situation when I was younger. The girl actually had feelings for me too, but I could never do anything cause I couldn't screw my friend over like that. All that did was make my feelings for her stronger...start crossed lovers or some shit.

They actually ended up getting married and having a kid. A few years after that, she started cheating on him constantly and started acting more and more like a child. She's basically just a drug addict and horrible parent now. So, needless to say, the feelings I had for her are gone. You'll get over your girl too. Don't kill yourself over that

be kind please

topkek

You don't love her.

The girl I like used to like me back, but now she's into asian dudes, so that rules my half black ass out pretty much entirely.

> and got a tattoo to remember that my life will never depend on someone ever again

poor dude...
You have forgotten the part where we became gay.

people are shit get over it

wish that was true

Do some drugs and fuck some whores. Then do a flip.