What is your power level?

What is your power level?

dubs

Nigger

The same as my will to live

I dunno, probably like 5?

My roll

I guess 15. Factoring in a farmer with a shotgun is 5 and I'm younger and actively work out and own several carbines and pistols.
Still no match against your average Saiyan or Namekian though.

OVER 9000

My last two digits is my power level. Last 3 if dubs.

About three fifty.

In DBZ, that's roughly the strength of a blade of grass

It can range anywhere between 9001 and infinity.

I think grass tops out at a couple of Graham's numbers
> kek, captcha is "graham st"

And infinity is bigger than that

Of course. Point?

Are you blind or retarded?

Neither. But you seem to have a hard time grasping basic concepts, and then you project that inability onto others.

Power levels are bullshit

And you're projecting your projections on me.
Also, what concepts am I not grasping?

You said grass could range up to infinity, I suggested it topped out lower, and then for someone reason felt the need to point out that lower is lower. Apparently, it was a tough concept for you to grasp.

> you felt

dude idk xd

I'm still not grasping what you're trying to communicate. It's like your first language is Gibberish.

You really don't speak English? Sorry, I thought you were just retarded. While your sentences make no sense, you're really good at emulating the form.

Apparently, I do speak English. Why do my sentences make no sense? Your sentences don't make sense.
> I suggested it topped out lower, and then for someone reason felt the need to point out that lower is lower.

What are you having a hard time grasping, languagemimic?

masked

>languagemimic
Your brain power level must be under 9000 (the power level of a blade of grass.)

Why don't you tell everyone that 9000 is smaller than Graham's number? I'm sure they'd all appreciate that bit of subtle and profound wisdom.

Not everyone is as stupid as you think, and facts do not equel wisdom. I was simply stating that you're stupid and you don't know what you're talking about since you get lost in your own sentences.

I'm not lost anywhere. You said someone stupid, and flipped out. All you.

About 3.50

wait

>I'm not lost anywhere.
Good.
>You said someone stupid, and flipped out. All you.
What?

The farmer had a power level of 5 and is probably slightly stronger than me so I'm 4-5.

A blade of grass has a power level of about 9000, so the farmer should measure his weight in blades of grass and multiply that by 9000.
Hint, It's not 5.

I like how dbz just gave up on power level

It doesn't make much sense anyway, nor does the probability that two fighters can ever give each other a fair fight. The difference between a power level of 10000 and 10155 is the difference between master roshi and the average human, meaning unless power levels happen to fall within 10 of each other, one person is severely outclassed.

It's like suppose you have a train going 500 mph next to a train going 350 mph. To passengers on the train going 350 mph it seems like you're going fast, but it's no different than watching a 150 mph car going really fast compared to you.

>It's like suppose you have a train going 500 mph next to a train going 350 mph. To passengers on the train going 350 mph it seems like you're going fast, but it's no different than watching a 150 mph car going really fast compared to you.

PLEASE LEARN TO COMMUNICATE YOUR SENTENCES BETTER, THANK YOU.