How old were you when you started browsing Sup Forums?

How old were you when you started browsing Sup Forums?
I was 11, I'm 19 now. You guys practically raised me.

17, still in high school, I'm now 28 years old. This place is a disease and I can't turn away.

started out in 2006
now I'm 29 years old.
Spent almost 4000 hours in here.
physician and alcoholic
I make 500 dll a day

22, only been 2 years. I'm trapped forever though

Started when I was 11 now I'm 20
Family are a bunch of pieces of shit so yeah I was raised here too /brother/

12 or 13, I've been here so long I don't remember exactly when I first came here.

Off and on since 14, now 20

>12 or 13
is now 13 1/2

I was off and on since 13, 20 now

15 initially introduced to it but I was bluepilled so I left, Got back into it at late 16. Havent been able to leave since, 18 now.

Started around 13 maybe later 12. I'm almost 20 now. I have so much time invested into multiple boards. I pretty much grew up on here.

t. underage b&

thanks to u guys i fucked my mom

I must have been 13/14. I'm 25 now.

Jesus christ that is a while

I started browsing on Sup Forums for 1 year ago. I was like 17 years old almost 18. Now I'm 19.

i was 14 back then, and 22 now. greetings from brazil, bros

Was 30 when i started, 41 now, so what, 11 years? Hasn't been consistent, though, I've stopped coming here from time to time, but I always end up coming back, kind of like that one girl/guy you used to date, yet you keep getting back together from time to time.

19 then, 33 now...

How would you guys say Sup Forums has affected/impacted tour lives? Just curious

2008 so 26

Nobody here has ever been in a relationship not counting Sup Forums.

never heard of any Sup Forums tours

Also started in 2006, 31 now. I have a PhD... what the fuck is wrong with us?!

Kek.

I would say it enhanced the backstage experience definitely.

never going to look at my doctor the same way again..

Yeah where is the tour at?
>my dude

I was 13, now I'm 22

Dad get off my PC

>what the fuck is wrong with us?!
I don't think there's anything wrong with most of us. I mean, i like coming here because of the anonymity, you can say pretty much whatever you want to everybody, and I think most of us won't get offended by it, because (I hope) the majority of Sup Forums posters and Sup Forums in general know that's just how it is here. You're free to insult each other and call each other retarded niggers and faggots without fear of any real repercussions.

Actually I'm a father of three

Unless you're a time traveller I think you've got the wrong pop, mine are 4, 2, and not quite 1...

Interesting. I also started about the end of highschool and continued on to now, and I'm 33 and have a doctorate.

I wonder how common this story is......

prostitutes don't count as "relationships"

I think I started around 18. I'm 28 now. Damn that makes me feel old.

Wait a minute, you're saying that you DON'T have to pay your girlfriend $100 every time you go on a date? Wtf.

I've been here since I was around 13 or 14. I'm 25 now.
I'd say it's mostly just made me desensitized. I still feel empathy and shit, but I can make some pretty poor tasting jokes practically immediately. Just don't fuck with animals or children and they'll pour out of me. Texas church shooting? Heard about it and started laughing saying "Where's your God now?" is probably what that guy was screaming as he shot folks. Vegas shooting? Just heard he was an old guy, assumed he was a vet and had Charlie flashbacks. I'd say this place made me a better kind of human.

Long live the cardstand.

I don't have a girlfriend, but I assume you've been scammed.

I'm 2006-2007 guy, 26 years old now.
Pretty much raised me as well.

Sup Forums was good for me. I'm not a pussy anymore.

Goddammit. She fucking told me that everyone has to pay their girlfriend. She said she was a professional girlfriend, and all the other guys she dates pay her, too. I'm going to tell her to give me the engagement ring back.

Good luck on returning the kids...

Lol, I've been in college long enough to have a PhD... But no sadly... Unfortunately long gaps between enrollments has led to considerable redendancy. I'm literally starting my Acociates of Arts all over again..

Well, 3 of her kids are black, and the other 2 are half mexican, so I don't think they're mine.

Was 12, am 22 now. As a 12 year old I never posted because I thought the site would somehow figure out I wasn't 18, and then just didn't bother posting. Turned 18 and realized with a laugh I was technically allowed to post now. Posting was a mistake, I may have been able to leave before.

Then you're golden. Pawn that ring and buy a cheaper gf. And I mean buy. None of this renting shit.

17, 22 now still kinda newfag

You are welcome.

Came on here in 2004, am 28 now, I believe I was 14 when I first found Sup Forums. Drove me to alcoholic drinking until I finally dealt with it ~270 days ago.