You do not have the right to express hate speech

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgMzWTVn3GU
youtube.com/watch?v=xZdtsl3GYC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> bait
> 0/10

ok retard

shut up and drink some of my 9gag meme drink

Bad bait, but I guess it got me to reply?

God I wish something had happened on Nov 4th.
So much wasted hype.

troll harder faggot...

Antifa is not even remotely a threat to anyone, just give up

I'm not trolling.

Hey faggots what the fuck happened to overthrowing America's government on November 4th. Bunch of pussy ass bitches.

Thank god i live in Canada HAHAHAHAHAHA

am i allowed to call people niggers if i'm half black?

Should of posted on /pol. That would of been more entertaining.

Yes

t. fellow oreo

We lurk this board too, cuck.

Shut up, asshole.
>Sage in all fields.

>You do not have the right to express hate speech.
That's where you're wrong kiddo it's the first amendment, literally the founding principal of our country. If you don't like it move to some eurofag nation that has hate speech laws.

There are limits to the first amendment. For example, one does not have the right to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater just for kicks.

I kinda do though

So you're saying we should ban words because they hurt people's feelings

Thanks for making it clear you're an authoritarian terrorist organization, aka fascists.

Hey faggots what the fuck happened to overthrowing America's government on November 4th. Bunch of pussy ass bitches.

Not into the whole ethno-nationalism thing, but really, what do you really see within your whole movement?
Do you really think after decades of flipping over trash cans and lighting cars on fire really is making sweeping change?
Do you imagine having a vast army going into Wall Street and executing CEOs and shareholders?
What's the end goal, I mean realistically speaking to getting this utopia you desire?

Go to bed Ivan

True, but hate speech is still free speech unless it's a direct call for violence and "MUH EVENTUAL VIOLENCE" does not count.

> equates their feelings being hurt with people being stampeded to death.

shit I was busy working on that day.

Fuck antifa, my white ass will say whatever the fuck I want. You all are just as retarded as those alt right faggots.

Remember, remember, the 4th of November. The day BEFORE gunpowder, treason, and plot.

Anarcho-syndicalist communes, like the dirty little slums they have in Europe that leech off the wider and more successful society.

Shouldn't you be at work, Bannon?

What? Only thing anyone will remember about the 4th is nothing. Antifa is a bunch of faggots..

>Antifa kill count: 0
>Alt-right kill count: 1
I feel as if we're making this shit a much bigger deal than it actually is.

> doesn't even know where the mask comes from

except we do. crawl back into the starbucks you escaped from.

>hhurrrr I wear a guy fawwwkkss maassskk i'm fucking edgy.
was talking about antifa.

Will gladly put some rounds in to you and your Friends

>dur hur fight fascism with fascism

its getting pretty old

are these thread just false flags or do you really dupe people with shit like this?

How much do you get paid to make these threads?

The notion of Brietbart being anti-semantic is ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgMzWTVn3GU

And what day is associated with that? Fuck you're as stupid as Antifa.

That logo just looks like a giant, gaping mouth

Probably a bait but I bite

There's not regulation on what's being said on the internet. Therefore this is free speech heaven so go and suck a nigger's cock.

That's 5th of November dumbass

And what's the day BEFORE?
> speaking very slowly for the learning disabled

nigger

The fuck are you talking about?

This has to be bullshit. If he has all of these Jewish writers and offices in Israel, then why is the press constantly calling Brietbart a white supremacist website?

> anti-semantic
kek

Antifa trying to overthrow the government but we're to pussy to even leave their basement

Actually, yes I do. The supreme court and the ACLU both stand up for that right.
>If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.
Incorrect.
>Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.
Go beat up old ladies and trash cans. It's about the only fair fight you'll get and the trash can is stretching it.

Same here

I agree they're pussies. But why did you reply to my post?

fucking auto-correct

Thanks for confirming this thread was started by some asshole at breitbart

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=xZdtsl3GYC8

The only good commie is a dead one.
Please be a good commie.

correlation equals causation all over the place

Youve gotta be. Levels of faggotry this high havent been seen in years. You must be so lonely...

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

>Not trolling
Isn't it your bedtime kiddo

Do it nigger

She's a bad little commie, who needs to be punished with cock!
> just ignore the obvious personal hygiene issues, and that gaping mess of a hole

This thread again?

And what about growing up ?

DK’s chickenshit conformist should be antifa’s anthem

here's that reply you wanted.