You're a fleshy molecule comprised mostly of water. An insignificant particle to the function of the universe...

You're a fleshy molecule comprised mostly of water. An insignificant particle to the function of the universe. Why do people still argue about race, religion, nationality, politics, etc?

Becaise we're stupid.

Boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

In spite of your impressive trips and the social clout that it brings, I have to disagree.

This isn't a political question, it's a philosophical one

Faggot

Would you say there as many stars out there as Graham's number?

I would imagine it will always be incalculable unless we figure how to bend space. Even then, who knows how big the universe really is. I know it wasn't a straight forward answer, but I don't think there is one.

We're stuck on it because we're still a young, ignorant, tribal, primitive species. We're basically building caves, forming tribes within tribes, and throwing rocks at the others. It's actually really funny to watch it happen, when you can aside from it and just observe objectively. It's everywhere lol

Imagine going to the zoo, and walking through the primate quarter, and all the enclosures were lined up facing one another, and all the different apes and monkeys spend the whole time shouting and hollering at each other between bouts of wild fucking, shit smearing, and infighting

Because those things affect my fucking life. Unless you're going to kill yourself your argument is stupid

That kind of nihilistic outlook is always rooted in unhappiness. Are you unhappy, user? You can talk to me. I'm a good listener.

I'm not a molecule. I'm several molecules.

I don't, everybody else does.

Something a molecule would say.

if everyone thought the way you did, we'd still be throwing shit at each other with inarticulate yelling

Same reason particles argue about which direction to spin and shit.

Because they are integral parts of the universe that we are assigned to deal with.

Something tells me you watch Rick and Morty

Because thinking about the universe is depressing and scary, yet it doesn't actually impact my life in any way so why dwell on it?

Or we'd all be zen as fuck. Idk.

You think arguing about religion, race, etc isn't a form of inarticulate yelling?

So you're saying if we exterminate all blacks and Muslims, that we're simply "reallocating" a few molecules. And that such an act would be irrelevant to the functioning of the universe? If so, then you wouldn't care or intervene or try to stop such an act?

If there's nothing to strive to, why bother? Just eat and fuck, cause it feels great. Our beliefs, not their absence, drive us forward.

you idiot this planet is whole reality for humans not universe
also niggers and muslims are barbaric subhumans

They're getting desperate...

Arguing about things is our nature. There will never be point in time and there never has been, when people don't argue about stupid shit.

Shouldn't molecules work together to keep whatever alive/functioning?

That's why I said "idk", silly.

The same logic can be applied to you, and i bet you wouldn't like that. So stop saying stupid shit like that and grow the fuck up.

we should nuke the middle east idk

k idk

It looks like i'm more interested in keeping this thread alive than OP. Nothing has meaning, Hitler did nothing wrong, 9/11 was an inside job. Cya.

Anime

Are we all just dust in the wind?

I sexually identify as a subatomic particle and i find that offensive.

truefacts

cuz ur fag

So you buy into the whole "observable universe" lie, I see.

>a fleshy molecule comprised mostly of water

A single molecule can be either water, or not water. A single cell of "flesh" is composed of a metric fuck ton of molecules. Each of those molecules are constructed with atoms.

Your knowledge of particle physics is severely lacking.

Bro we're like
Totally the universe, like
Experiencing itself
We're made of dead stars dude

Because they have not eaten some good Psilocybin mushrooms yet.

In the very wise words for Freddie Mercury:

"Nothing really matters. Anyone can see, nothing really matters... to me."

NOTHING matters. We all live. We all die. We're here for a fart in the wind fragment of time and then we're gone forever. Everything we do in life means nothing. Relationships, family, friends, wealth, ALL OF IT.. means NOTHING. Life is just a journey to death. Death is all any of us have to look forward to.

Fucking kek

Today a young man on Sup Forums realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration.
That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are.
The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while.
Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?"
And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."

And we kill those people.

We have a lot invested in this ride.

Which begs the question, why haven't you still killed yourself, faggot?

did you just type that all up? bro, you have way too much free time

because you're a nigger

Ain't it grand?

saved

OP, are you just saddened by the fact that you'll never live to see the day when aliens will invade this earth and willingly fuck and suck your tiny ass virgin cock for you?

kek but OP is zen af and dont care brah