Hallway of a hospital after the Vegas shooting

Hallway of a hospital after the Vegas shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

bradycampaign.org/key-gun-violence-statistics
gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/guns-and-crime-prevention/
falconediting.com/en/blog/6-reasons-why-citation-of-sources-is-important-when-writing#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

computer after I didn't care

WE should ban guns so instead of shooting people he could have just rented a uhaul and run people over or set off some bombs like Muslims do over in Europe.

what about Sandy Hook pics?

Funny how 45 days later, absolutly nobody gives a shit anymore. You can legit shoot up people at will and nobody will even give a shit a month later. That's how amuzing mass shootings are.

too cheap to afford a janitor.
figures.

The slot machines in that hospital are a killer

why would i give a shit

old news broski

What kind of idiot would use red water to mop the floor?

The fact that you posted this in a thread about the Vegas shooting proves that your IQ is no more than 60, nevermind the fact that you post it at all.

These numbers are made up. And your counting war deaths

Almost

Kek. I worked in the oilfield and this nigger hooked up to hydraulic fluid instead of cleaner and pressure washed like half the rig before anyone noticed.

Eurocuck detected.
Enjoy your refugees

Yeah except gun violence kills 32 people per day: bradycampaign.org/key-gun-violence-statistics

And guns save lives between 280 and over 1,000 times per day: gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/guns-and-crime-prevention/

Facts hurt, but banning guns will literally get thousands of people killed every year

I'm referring to the fact that the shooter wasn't a fucking ISIS sympathizing Muslim you fucking dipshit. I guess it just further proves your IQ.

I like that most of your "facts" come from published journals that are 3 decades old. But apparently that doesn't matter to the simple minded such as yourself.

>"those sources are wrong"
>posts no sources
lel

I mean yeah, America is irreversibly fucked but this triggered my autism;

>168 people every two days

Why not just write 84 people every day?

I didn't say they were wrong dumbass. I said they are old as fuck and largely irrelevant especially given how many times the word "estimated" is used on that page. Use your fucking brain some time.

>Why not just write 84 people every day?
Because neither one is true

bradycampaign.org/key-gun-violence-statistics

32 per day

Why do good guys with guns never manage to shooter the looneys before they carry out a mass shooting?

>"those sources are irrelevant"
>posts no sources
lel

Maybe he can use yours. It's obvious you aren't.

>Myth: Guns in civilian hands are not good for stopping mass public shooters
>Fact: One study shows that armed citizens responding to rampage killers result in 1/8th the number of casualties than when police intervene. 7 In other words, waiting on the police results in eight times as many people deaths and injuries.
Auditing Shooting Rampage Statistics, Davi Barker, July 2013 and updated thereafter

>Show me a source for why decades old estimations are irrelevant to today's society!!!!

Lol.

many people will always give a shit about it. very few will do anything about it. the status quo is a formidable foe. not to mention those awake enough to do something are also awake enough to realize it smells fishy as fuck and therefore do not act on bad information

>"those sources are irrelevant"
>posts no sources
lel

You're so afraid to argue with me that all you do is post memes and green text screaming for sources as if it's my job to to your homework for you. Pathetic.

Those numbers are absurd. But even they were were true, only 15% of the people reported their gun "use," such as it was, might have saved their lives. Which means 85% of the uses were either unnecessary or ineffective (however that could be). You need to work on your critical thinking skills. Pic related.

o my god woah

You're arguing with an obvious genius.

One mass shooting and they paint a red stripe with arrows in the hall? I think that is over reacting a bit.

The rate of gun deaths in the United States rose in 2016 to about 12 per 100,000 people, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a report released on Friday. ... More than 33,000 people die in firearm-related deaths in the United States every year, according to an annual average compiled from C.D.C.Nov 4, 2017

---

the vegas shooting and all white mass shootings hardly count because 60% of the total figure are blacks and only 3% are killed by cops... it comes out to over 50% are blacks killed by other blacks and that number is over 40 a day.

youre logic is actually the most retarded

>posts
>no
>sources
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're actually retarded. What I'm getting at with these posts is you need to post sources to refute what I said. You can't just say "la la la that's not true".

So the 1,000 people who don't die because they had a gun, every day, don't matter?

OPs hallway during ops monthly

Did you have to help clean? What an arshole.

removing the weapons will not prevent the killings, it would be like fight against rape by castrating all men

>gun deaths
liberal hogwash, suicides are included to scare the goyim from guns. and no, it wont stop suicides, they will find another way and who the fuck are you leftists, for telling people how to live AND die

Because they happen in "gun free" zones in the most gun restrictive states usually.

What company did you work for?

>you need to post sources

What's your source for this claim? I can play this childish game too dipshit.

That was the third mass shooting they were dealing with that day, give them a break.

That argument only works if you completely ignore statistics and reality.

OK, Snowflake.

A significant number of liberals own guns and support 2A.

These aren't liberals you're dealing with, these are gun grabbers and they're a tiny minority.

My source for... why you need to post sources?

Jesus user, this is getting deep. I'm sure "basic logic" won't sate you, so I'll see if I can find an actual source that explains why you need to have sources.

Even if I did post a source for "why decades old data is irrelevamt to today's society", not only would you not read it, but you would cry "fake news" because all of you retards that do this same exact thing are predictable know-nothings.

IQ FIGHT ON b LOL HEY LOOK AT THIS GUY

Americans really are a lost cause, maybe it's a good thing they are killing themselves at such a rapid rate?

Bad example as that would quite literally solve the rape problem.

This dipshit wants "sources" for why decades old data is irrelevant LOL

Look, I'm not going to be able to find a source that says "you need to back up your claims with facts" because it's... it's such a basic concept. This is close though: falconediting.com/en/blog/6-reasons-why-citation-of-sources-is-important-when-writing#

DOOOO IIIITTTTT

Show me that source that says guns are never used for self defense or whatever you believe. Betcha $5 I can find a study-breaking methodology error in the first page.

Also notice how he managed to divert the conversation from being about how he posted that decades old data and tried to use it against you, to being about posting sources. This is what all these retards do.

>Americans really are a lost cause, maybe it's a good thing they are killing themselves at such a rapid rate?

And look at all the American lives wasted just to keep Europe from speaking German.

You had me going for a while, nobody is actually that stupid

gg anons, I got trolled

>brings up logic

>tries to say that I made a claim that I never made.

Lol I'm outta here. Enjoy pretending that you have a college degree by using words you dont understand like logic.

More non-arguements and memes!!

>Hallways transporting victims of shootings can get bloody.

Well who would've thought!

Not if I leave first

Americans are literally the only country with a problem anywhere near this scale, even warring African nations are behaving better than these fags

>B-but there's nothing we can do about it it's a mental health issue

When you have morons like this
That, after being embarrasses, come back with demands for "sources" for why decades old data that they tried to use is irrelevant, it's kinda hard to have an intelligent discussion with actual thinking people and make changes to society where necessary.

>still
>no
>sources
lel

Good talk bob, I'm gonna go jack off to tentacle hentai now

I feel ya bro. I am Canadian and travel all over for work, and people from all over the world just kind of sadly shake their heads at you guys. Then you meet Americans and half of them seem to believe that this problem is worldwide and only solved with guns, like no one countries in the world have mental health issues.

Sorry bros. It's just you. There's a new shooting every day. Get your shit together.

Yet you're still here because butt hurts a bitch :)

I could leave I would.

nobody died at the las vegas "shooting"

all fake and staged

come on where my brainiacs at