They're catching on, guys

They're catching on, guys.

Can she hold out long enough to get the nomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1M1iB
youtube.com/watch?v=V8VZS61fAYM
youtube.com/watch?v=obcFKXYSPFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares?

Both are going to get disemboweled by Trump and will win any way.

>Sanders beating Trump handily in the polls
>Hillary losing slightly to Trump in the polls
>Hillary beating Sanders in votes

I dun geddit.

>The guy with millions of less votes than Clinton can beat Trump while Clinton can't

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

Rock, paper, scissors.

>Can she hold out long enough to get the nomination?
I hope so. This will be a lot of fun.

I hope this happens.

I feel like a retard but I really don't feel like investing so much time trying to figure out what this "meme" is talking about

OP's pic isn't even a meme, it's a fucking picture with a paragraph on it

>paragraph picture

I don't think that's going to happen at all, but I do hope Trump has a contingency plan just in case.

Many democratic pramaries are closed to independent voters (voters unaffiliated with the Democratic Party). Sanders overwhelmingly wins support from Independents. This would be a UUUGE asset in the general, but actually hurts him in primaries

Beating somebody in a primary isn't the same thing as winning in the general. There is a larger voter pool. So it is possible, theoretically anyway, that Sanders could be losing amongst Democrats but would win in the general if it was him vs Trump.

holy shit hillary has tits?

I made this thread yesterday, the plan worked really well untill it came to the point where Sup Forums needed to spread it around on twitter and stuff. It's designed to split the bernie voters away from hillary

Heres the imgur where you can get the thread and original image to spread

imgur.com/a/1M1iB

>Doesn't know the difference between worse and worst
>Doesn't realize that Clinton is still leading in crucial swing states and that a national polling average is irrelevant
Whoever made this is a dumbass

Clinton's already got the nomination, retard. She'll blow past 2,383 on June 7.

>inb4 hurr durr, superdelegates that have said numerous times they are backing Clinton will all dump her in mass numbers for Sanders at the convention, despite Clinton winning millions more popular votes than Sanders

No self respecting Bernie voter is going to jump sides to Clinton.

She's rigged the vote against him. Her agents have tampered with votes in Ohio and Nevada.

Her super delegate supporters are all puppets of the banks that sponsor her campaign.

To go from rapist to pedophile I guess is par for the course in America.

>Trump depends a lot on independents
>Sanders does amazing with independents, wins every primary ind. are allowed to vote in
>Swing states are largely decided by independents
Wrong, Sanders is clearly the better choice against Trump. Clinton is a weak, flawed, and otherwise shit candidate

A bernout made it. So yes.

Self respecting Bernie voter here.

There is no "jumping sides". Bernie and Hillary are, and have been, on the same side. Furthermore, the claim that there was foul play in Nevada has already been debunked.

Finally, superdelegates are irrelevant for a few reasons. First, they don't even come into play until the day of the convention. Second, they never come into play at all if Hillary manages to break the magic number, which she is projected to accomplish by the convention. Lastly, superdelegates have never determined the nominee, and they won't do it this year.

>America would rather have a borderline communist than Trump

My, my, that Soviet infiltration is finally bearing fruit.

>superdelegates that have said numerous times they are backing Clinton will all dump her in mass numbers

That's exactly what happened in 2008 when they dumped her ass in mass numbers for Obama.

Winning independents =/= winning the election. Ask Romney how far that got him.

Clinton is on track to defeat Trump in the electoral college, which is what matters.

Painfully obvious Hill Shill.

Get fucked Clinton Cunt.

she dropped from +84(ish) to +37 in the last week

>superdelegates are irrelevant
wew

She's fallen behind Trump in all recent polls, and will lose in the electoral college by a mile.

She's going to get raped in the election.

>Hill shill
Not at all, you retard. I'm a progressive Democrat who supports Bernie, but who is educated and informed enough to realize that Clinton is a perfectly fine option for people who care about progressive values. Certainly, she's a huge improvement over Trump.

>Sanders and Hillary are on the same side
Wrong, retard. Sanders and his supporters represent actual liberals. Clinton is a corprate establishment shill who will only serve the 20% of professionals and leave the poor and working class to starve. Her husband did it, Obama did it, and god forbid she'll do it

>Painfully obvious Hill Shill pretends to be a Bernie supporter

KEK

>bernout

At this point I'm calling them bernvictims because he's just fleecing them for shekels. He's already lost. Poor bastards.

>music starts
youtube.com/watch?v=V8VZS61fAYM
>BAH GOD JR, THAT'S BIG BEAST BIDEN'S MUSIC. HE SAID HE'D RETIRED!
>There he is! Rushing out to the nominating stage! He's got a chair!
>For god sakes where's the ref? He's breaking Hillary and Sanders in half!

>Poor bastards.

Don't feel bad, think of it as the Idiot Tax.

>She's fallen behind Trump in all recent polls
She fell behind in a national polling average, which is completely irrelevant. She still leads in key swing states, of which she really only needs 1 to win in the electoral college. And that doesn't even take into consideration the fact that Trump's bump is only a temporary one, and that Hillary will be seeing improved numbers once she wraps up the nomination.

Superdelegates are absolutely irrelevant. She is going to win the nomination fair and square by reaching the magic delegate number before the convention. This is almost guaranteed at this point.

Trump has seen a bump in recent days, sure, but that is temporary. She will see a bump as well, not that it matters since she has an advantage in the electoral college and is leading in key swing states despite Trump's bump.

Sup Forums is doing wishful thinking again. Can't wait to see your tears in November.

>"I don't like him so no one does!! >:("
I don't know if you've looked at polling data, but more people like him than Trump

>Clinton is on track to defeat Trump in the electoral college
Lol typical Shillary: "Plz establishment overlords, win the election for me! I don't need people to actually vote for me!"

She's already blown like a 40% lead, what more has to happen until you realize this candidate is shit

how much did they pay you Juan?

Progressive values such as:

>Protecting the interests of massive global banks
>Protecting the interests of international corporations
>TPP
>Opening all borders to the advance of globalism
>Representing the best interests of her ultra wealthy backers
>Ignoring the cries of people raped and sexually assaulted by her husband
>Defending a man who raped a 12 year old girl
>Jeopardizing national security through her pure incompetence.
>Taking huge donations from Muslim countries that rape women and murder gays

And so much more!

Reminder that Hillary is our only hope to defeat Adolf Trump

>OP's pic isn't even a meme, it's a fucking picture with a paragraph on it
The term you're looking for is "macro".

When you're talking about an image with words on them (typically in impact font), they're referred to as macros. Macros can be memes, but not all memes are macros.

To be a meme, a macro needs to be widespread and have variants. This is just widespread with no variants, thus, it's simply a macro.

>Buh buh buh it's only temporary!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

>educated and informed enough to realize that Clinton is a perfectly fine option for people
"Well I waaaanted a liberal, but I'll take a neolib in a pinch :^)"

Fuck off

Fact, all women do.

>Wrong, retard
Bernie and Clinton vote together the vast majority of the time.

Anyone who cares about Bernie's issues should be fine with voting Clinton. Unlike Trump, Clinton would potentially ensure a liberal Supreme Court majority, which is necessary to get real campaign finance reform through. Unlike Trump, Clinton would protect women's reproductive rights and fight for a minimum wage increase. Unlike Trump, Clinton would fight for improving our healthcare system. Trump would take us backward on all of those issues when we need to be moving forward.

You may be able to fool low information college kiddos, but you won't fool me. Politics is what I do.

"Liberal"

>caring enough to use proper terminology on a norwegian knot tying forum

>I don't know if you've looked at polling data, but more people like him than Trump

That was exactly my point, you dumb, smelly pinko faggot. KGB agents did quite a number on American people. You're just another victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=obcFKXYSPFY

Are there actually people out there who can look into Hillary's dead cold eyes and the most exaggerated and ungenuine smile and demeanor and think "yep, this is a trustworthy person. I should vote for her".

Don't defy God Nigger Obama

I've been here a long time. I die a little inside when people get those two confused, especially when people tell me about "memes" that they've made (i.e., "Check out this text I slapped across a picture of my face!")

Winning in the electoral college isn't "plz establishment overlords, win the election for me". Winning in the electoral college is how you win Presidential elections. Hillary winning in the electoral college requires winning the electors in the blue states and at least 1 or 2 key swing states, which requires winning the popular vote in those states. That is how our system works. Anyone who wants to be President has to win in the electoral college.

>which is necessary to get real campaign finance reform through
If you think Clinton is actually going to try campaign finance reform, you're a fucking retard. Why would she destroy a system that put her in power? She's already beholden to corporate interests. She's not going to do that, and you know it.

it was a much tighter race

Am I the only one that wants to fuck the shit out of her?

understandable

I've heard of macros just never felt confident enough to talk about them on Sup Forums

No. She is running on the lesser of two evils platform. "Sure I suck but not as much as Trump".

John Kerry ran on this platform and lost.

John McCain ran on this platform and lost.

Mitt Romney ran on this platform and lost.

Trump is the star of the show. You vote for or against Trump. Nobody is voting *for* Hillary.

>(The star of the show always win)

It's the Kasich effect.

Yes.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>KGB agents
Stopped reading there

Well good luck winning the general with no support from Sanders supporters (ie actual liberals). I don't want Trump, but I refuse to vote for her bullshit. Enjoy Lord Emperor President Trump, I hope your shit neolib candidate was worth the L

Hill shill alert!

>implying she socializes with hetero scum

>If you think Clinton is actually going to try campaign finance reform
First of all, Clinton herself doesn't have to "try" anything. All she has to do is put a liberal justice or two on the Supreme Court, and we won't have to worry about them knocking any campaign finance law down that gets through Congress.

>Why would she destroy a system that put her in power?
It is absolutely in Clinton's best interest to pick a justice who will vote to overturn Citizens United. The case was about Republicans attacking her, after all.

>She's already beholden to corporate interests
Not any more than Trump would be. You may prefer to live in a fantasy world where Trump isn't gearing up to take money from the same big donors as every other Republican, but in the real world, he is.

>She's not going to do that, and you know it.
Only one of the two major parties has gone on the record as officially attempting to do something about campaign finance reform by trying to push through a constitutional amendment authorizing Congress to regulate campaign finance. That party is the Democratic party, and they tried it in 2014. Hillary is part of that party and supports the same principles.

Is she a perfect candidate? Of course not. But the evidence clearly shows that she is vastly superior to Trump for liberal-minded folks like myself. Unlike you, I am not the type to suck up all the anti-Clinton propaganda we've seen over the last 20 years.

>Stopped reading there

'Course you did. As Yuri himself said: "They are brainwashed so thoroughly, their perception of reality is so warped, that I could shower them with authentic evidence, take them in front of the gulags their policies bring, and they would still not believe me."

Okay, kiddo. You have fun with your little 'protest vote' or whatever. We will be just fine without you.

Sanders is popular among some republishits, lolbertarians and Alex Jones fans but profoundly despised by all Democrats.

It's only temporary like all his leads have always been right? Just like his popularity would plummet when the primary race fell to only a handful of delegates? Just like Cruz was going to surge ahead of him once the others dropped out?

This must be your first Presidential election, huh kiddo?

This is indicitive of the entire Clinton campaign. "We don't need half of Democrats to vote for us!" Saving this post and will repost it on election night

I keep reading this. How the fuck does this even work? Why would Bernvictims vote for the Donald?

>profoundly despised by all Democrats.
ITT: we teach teach the Cucknadian the English language.

>profoundly despised by everybody than old Jewesses 10 steps from their deathbed and their circumcised sons.

>this election is the same as all the others before it

Great counter, you sure btfo me.

We have to be careful that we don't destroy her too fast, otherwise the democrats might come to their senses before they lock in their nominee

>Bernie constantly goes full BUT MUH GE POLLS

I wish there was one more democrat debate so Bernie could pull out the GE polls then Hillary could pull a Trump and say, "Hey, if I can't beat him, then you're REALLY gonna killed, aren't you?"

Whatever you say buddy.

>$0.05 has been deposited to your Chase bank account by Correct the Record

>Why would Bernvictims vote for the Donald?
A lot of bernouts are either planning on not voting or outright voting for Trump on the grounds that they're both fighting against their respective establishments.
I've seen a lot of my friends that are bernie supporters say that they're going to vote for trump if hillary loses.

Hell, the niggest nog sjwboon outright announced that she'd vote for trump if the bernie lost.

People on Sup Forums meme him a lot dismissively, but Sanders is essentially the leftist version of Trump. Without getting into policy specifics, I generally think that Trump is a reaction to Republican establishment neglecting the needs of their base. Sanders is similar in this regard; he provides an actual liberal candidacy to an increasingly conservative Democratic party.

Now that Sanders seems out, they gravitate to the next most left candidate. This happens to be Trump

Saved thanks for the heads up. Fuck pol fuck trump.

>Hell, the niggest nog sjwboon in one of my courses outright announced that she'd vote for trump if the bernie lost.
fix'd.

see

CAPITALIST ARMY BABY, WOOOOO HA HA HA HAAAA

>This happens to be Trump
Have you even seen Trump's list of SCOTUS candidates? Do you even know a single one of his stated policy positions? My god you are one low-information, delusional little fuck. You are seriously an enemy of progressive values if you would support Trump over Clinton.

Good luck faggot, all you've got there is an anonymous operation image and a Sup Forums thread screenshot

She quit though. Obama won unanimously at the 2008 Democratic Party convention because Clinton made a deal to be his Secretary of State in exchange for exiting the race.

>Voting against Hillary
>Enemy of progressive values
Whatever you say, shill. All I know is that's it's much more progressive to care about 80% of american workers than to focus all policies on serving 20% of professionals (as Clinton will inevitably do)

A few months ago:

>How dare you tell us to vote for Clinton because she's more electable! No one should surrender their ideals like that!

Now:

>Sanders is winning in polls! You better vote for him because that means he's more electable!

>There's are conditions
0/10

>All I know is
Oh, so you know nothing then. I see.

Fuck off.

They're not going to dump her retard. Especially since it's a woman candidate running immediately after the first foreign born muslim piece of shit president.

literally who?

>imgur

>Creepy Joe

And that will be done.

Why are you so butthurt? So I think Trump is more of a liberal than Hillary. Does it not speak to her record that I think that? Even if I'm wrong (which I'm not), the fact that so many liberals feel that way should be a red flag

>Clinton
>More electable
>Ever
Kek