Mexico, US and Canada to host the world cup

its happening

>Mexico, United States and Canada will hold a Historic Announcement this monday

Mexico has finally learned to flush their toilet paper ??

theyre just announcing a bid you retard

Why does it smell like shit when the wind blows in Tijuana? Had to whiff that shit one weekend and never went back. Don't care how cheap the whores are.

they dont flush their shit-covered ass-wiped toilet paper down there... they literally just throw it in the trash can

Fuck off back to beaner land with your shitty spic kick tournament. We don'f want it.

Damn. What the fuck is their problem?

I kinda get why US&Mex would get together, butalso Canada? They don't even have a league of their own, this is really pushing to get dat dere FIFA popularity and future money

Yes we do. Chicanos don't. They feel like they should be different to everyone for some reason.

Tijuana is one of the worst places of Mexico. We hate that place

we do?

God this sport really is going to squeeze every shekel out of every country even if they don't want it.

USA could host it by its own, why the need to do it along with the wall jumpers and the maple slurpers?

Is this some Jew globalist ploy to have muslims immigrate into North America? Who set this up?

Fuck yeah we do. Most people avoid that place and talk trash about it. Not that they are wrong tho.

>Tijuana is one of the worst places of Mexico
t.chilango

>canadians play football

n-nani!?

>All uneducated low skilled workers that can't find a job in Mexico and CentralAmerica go there to jump the wall
>In the meantime they fuck around
>If they got caught by the border patroll, they most likely be there again in weeks.

Is literally the Mois Eisley of Mexico dude. Not saying that Guerrero, Michoacan or Oaxaca aren't more fucked, but that place ain't nice

Since it will be a 48 countries tournament it makes some sense

You can bet your ass leaves are going to ruin everything.

That tournament is going to be a nightmare for travelling fans. Should have been just US/Canada or US/Mexico.

FUCK YOU GULATI
WE DON'T NEED HELP GETTING A WORLD CUP

WHAT DO WE EVEN BENEFIT FROM SHARING OUR WORLD CUP?
NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING.

It should've been just USA period.

No it doesn't
We can host a 30000 team world cup and have enough stadiums
We get nothing out of this

Because MONEY. That and they want Canada to join on the act so that they can spread the sport there like they're trying to do here.

The MLS cup final with Toronto and Seattle was viewed by a lot of Canadians last year.

dont want it

This is really common in the poor parts of the US

That doesn't explain why we're sharing with Mexico

>shitlango
if y'all don't like it you can go back anytime

Is that really true? I've never heard about it.

I won't go to any Mexico host games. What do I look like getting my head chopped off?

Canada should be okay though.

Canada is planning on clonning 11 Atiba Hutchinsons by 2026

Because Mexicans actually like soccer.

This

So?
The US has the record for most total attendance at a world cup and ours had 12 less games than the world cups that followed
We don't need help hosting

>south africa
>brazio
>russia
>qatar
>new/mexico

damn are they gonna bring this thing back to a first world country any time soon

I just said it - MONEY.

>yfw canada doesn't score a goal
>again

To the European caliphate?? O God please no

That's taking money away from us though

If repeating digits, this actually happens

2030 will almost certainly be Uruguay, probably joint with Argentina, so 2034 maybe.

>host WC in Western Europe
>get run over by trucks, raped, bombed, shot and beheaded
Wow I sure do love the first world

Hopefully you guys get it instead of this farcical attempt

Most of the revenue goes to the Fifa jews, in case you didnt know. It's the tourism money that everyone is after. Tens of thousands of tourists coming in = money for local businesses.

>yfw mexico loses 0-7 in the azteca in ro16

they have crappy as fuck stadia, so no

Thank you, Colombia with a cockroach. Nobody wants to go to fucking Mexico.

They aren't going to make any more money having any games in Mexico and Canada
Probably less since the stadiums will be smaller except for the Azteca

You don't have enought hotels to hold people from 48 countries and 6 in an close area so they don't have to move long distances to a stadium during the groups stage.

Even if they stay in motel 6

Concacaf and Fifa want money which they can launder from world cup ticket sales. They couldnt give less of a shit about the host countries.

What is this bullshit you are spewing?

When your plumbing sucks, it can't handle toilet paper in the pipes.

We definitely do. California alone could host this thing

Yes we do. All of our biggest stadiums in the coastal areas have dozens of hotels for tourists to stay at. The only issue we would have to deal with are transportation.

They can make all the money in the US
There is no financial advantage splitting it up

California would burn down given how half of Mexico lives there.

That's not a "poor people" problem here, that's a plumbing issue.

Also, toilet paper was made to be degradable in water, it's nearly impossible to clog your toilet unless your toilet and pipe are a couple dozen years old and you shove an entire roll of paper down there.

fuck the US and specially Canada

daily reminder that the goal and match of the century happened in Mexico

no more sporting events in 3rd world countries

K Trayvon Ramirez Jr.

Poor people can't afford decent plumbing ya dingus.

Besides I'm only speaking from experience. My grandmother lived in a shitty part of Laredo and I remember being told not to flush the paper down the toilet.

Maybe stop being poor?

Maybe stop shitting out third world spic babies and focus on getting an education or stable employment?

Maybe try to save some money aside to get the plumbing fixed in your shitty Chicanolard neighborhood rather than fritter it away?

Maybe stop making excuses and KYS, Chicano?

>reddit spacing

But thats wrong. I've been to plenty of houses in mexico and hardly any of the people flush toilet paper.

You have to go back

Why not just Mexico and the southwest

Agreed, this guy should go back and take his spacing with him

>hes not 6ft tall with blue eyes
JUST

>samefagging his own posts

>p-please strong americans w-watch our sport
Cuck

Can they change the format of the 48 teams WC or is it already definitive? Maybe the historic announcement is a whole crazy shit new format related to the shared hosting.

Esto, para ser honesto

Were inviting euros to the gold cup idiots

It's almost guaranteed to win. Cum cup here we come

I'm pretty sure that's Copa America.

>Joint bids

>USA gets fucked out of 2022 WC
>FIFA wants to prove it's not corrupt so gives it to three Good Boi organizations.

There's no other competitor that comes close

Of course not, your NT would wind up losing in the Group

Why not just Mexico

>hosts three times
>no cups

That's why

Fuck it, let's hold the Cup in the sand box until all the Arabs are poor as shit, and then
>fuck 'em

In new buildings, yes.
I do remember like 20 years ago I got scolded for flushing paper in my grandma's toilet and clogging it.

Most plumbings nowadays can handle it, but we just need to spread the word amongst older people (and poor ones, like the ones who migrate to the US)

Because it's a shithole and they already hosted it twice. It should go to USA or Canada before we consider making a triple bid.

Stadiums to use in 4 timezones

Hawaii
Honolulu: Aloha Stadium (Asia Rating$$$$$$ China possibly good by then)

Pacific:
Los Angeles (Rams Inglewood Stadium)
Santa Clara (Levi's Stadium)
Seattle (CenturyLink Field)
San Diego (Somewhere)

Central:
Mexico City (Azteca)
Guadalajara (Estadio Chivas)
Monterrey (BBVA Bancomer)
Dallas (Cotton Bowl)
Chicago (Soldier Field)
Ann Arbor (Michigan Stadium)
Toronto (Rogers Centre)

Eastern:
Miami: (Hard Rock (kek) Stadium)
Washington DC (FedEx Field)
Philadelphia (Lincoln Financial Field)
New York (Met Life Stadium)
Foxboro (Brady Stadium)

17 Stadiums should be good for the Expanded WC.

Finals at New York, Semifinals in LA and Mexico City.

As much as I hate the idea this just further promotes my idea for a proper world cup tournament with teams traveling for home and away games across the Atlantic with a tournament lasting years.

Final has to be at Azteca so we can properly crown the next GOAT

>Chicanos don't
vete a la verga puto

>final in El Azteca
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Its a USA hosts 10 venues with Mexico City getting one and Toronto getting another tournament

>only one Canadian venue
You have to put Montréal and Vancouver in there too. Throw in Calgary, Ottawa or Edmonton to make it 20 stadia even.

100% this. Please leave us out of this.

>final in cowboy stadium

The world is going to get slapped in the face with a piece of americana

Best plan is best

11/10

This will actually probably win just for the whole 'no borders' message

>mfw

Well, that's technically the point of qualification games.
The world cup lasts 4 years, each team traveling to the other countries for a 2 leg series in its conference. The finals are what we consider the world cup.

Cowboys Stadium looks like shit
muhh capacity doesn't make up for it being a bland cavernous pile of architectural garbage

Rather have it at Minnesota's new field that actually looks unique

We should just host the entire tournament in California, Arizona, Mexico, and South Florida. Nobody else in North America cares about this sport.

100,000>70,000

>USA got fucked for 2022
>corruption scandal out of nowhere
>They, now with Canada and Mexico bid again for 2026
user, this is pretty much Infantino bowing down to murrica.

nope I want to see Japan traveling to some shit hole in Cameroon to get raped. I want Spain going to Bolivia and dying in the altitude.