Tfw newfagz dont know we're just trolling them and 90% of us actually support ANTIFA

>tfw newfagz dont know we're just trolling them and 90% of us actually support ANTIFA

I love trolling newfriends tbqhwy

It's just so much fun, these 20yolds think they have any idea about how the world truly works when in 10 years (if theyre not complete retards) they will be supporting ANTIFA too lol

Pay debts

/thread

>卐Germania卐
in a minute just hold on

Anti Fa was fun until I saw how much hate the Money Printers have for white males outside of their tight little clique.

Once I realized that I was just another worker I didn't want to make life any harder on myself by integrating with shit skins.

Anti Fa is fun until the tax bill comes due with a white male pays for everybody else memo.

That's why your movement is always trying to shut down free speech.

D E N B T S

E

N

B

T

S

Haha yeah! those ANTIFA faggets amirite?
We're NATSOC libertarians in here, newfags get used 2 that haha amirite?!

>i like to beat people up, but don't like the bad feeling i get in my consciousness when i beat people up
>i've got it! i'll become antifa and beat people up while feeling self-righteous about it!

haha yeah! such hypocrites amirite??!1

>Antifa
>not fascists
pick one

Antifa are not fascists, they are actually bad people

Rightful Ottoman clay

thats what im sayin!
>beat up racists
>not racists
top LOLZ these fags hahaha

This.

It is basically one autocratic movement against another autocratic movement. Aka meme ideologies. It feels great to be a classical liberal.

They pay you far too much for this quality of shilling. This nearly as bad as the #IStandWithHillary campaign.

Looking forward to throwing you out of helicopters

You know why antifa doesn't operate in the US south? Because we will shoot you.

God made men, and Sam Colt made them equal.

>just trolling
what are the weapons of antifa? homosexuality and cuckoldry? kek

wut? wut are u even talking about lol?
im on your side man! wink wink nudge nudge

what a bunch of fags amirite?? im literally ROFLing right nao top lol pic related

>Classical liberal
How does it feel to live in a world where New Liberals defining the ground assumptions of Liberalism now, and traditionalist can call liberalism an autocratic movement?

Scared to show their faces, leftist swine

wow I'm scared kekekek
how can they do against this?

>Hyper-Faggot

these fagz dont stand a chance my bro!!!

that pony killed a nazi soldier

I really thought I didn't even have to post this but clearly I should have.

bless you user

trolling newfags is what keeps this place fresh and your doing god's work

Kinda like everyday I wake up feels the west has lost his mind.

Ha-Ha Antifa!

Probably the biggest laughing stock of homosexuals and social deviants imaginable.

Good Goy!

(6) [Imaginary Check]
>Wake Up
>Feel everyone has gone mad
Better get accustomed to it or be ready to be a hero out of cognitive dissonance.

>Hint: pic related