Daily reminder that if you support gun control you literally have brain damage

Daily reminder that if you support gun control you literally have brain damage

Hell yeah, these mass shootings aint gonna do themselves! Am I right OP or what?

>0.6% of murders per year should dictate whether 100 million people are allowed to defend themselves

Whoa there, Hitler.

I do like knowing that I can buy fully automatic weapons legally without registering them. That'll come in handy if I ever finally get tired of all this bullshit. Also, fuck you for bastardizing the word "literally". You mean figuratively.

Australia doesn't have mass shootings.
I win.

The argument is moot, in America there would be no point imposing gun laws because of the saturation of guns they already have.
Australia got rid of their guns before it was too late.

Sage

So because it'd take longer you shouldn't do it? Zooweemama, the lazy American way

We use a similar criteria to decide if you're allowed to live in america.

Why cant we ban people from things over an extremely small percentage of people's actions?

Sage

>We use a similar criteria to decide if you're allowed to live in america.
Do we?

Ok, thanks for the reminder.
Keep up the good work!

I'd love to agree with you and I haven't the fucks to give it a lot of thought. If America can impose restrictions on handguns and assault weapons, they should, but they won't.

Simply put, I'm just being negative about a situation that in reality does not effect me.

Sometimes I consider America practically 3rd world. Feels good to be upper middle class faggot.

Guess you've never seen the gumball video.

>Any attempt to argue for gun control
stop

euro-fag spotted

>Only Nationn Where This Regularly Happens
Have they not been to Ukraine?

Oceanic mate.

Just remember

America doesnt have a nigger problem.
America has a mental health problem.

Bow down to your emu masters

>user mentions Australia in a first hand manner
>better call him a europoor
Americans everyone
All I can find is holocaust info, care to show me info on mass shootings by civilians in the Ukraine? Genuinely curious

Go and try to buy full autos without having to register them. ATF would gladly put you in prison.

Just the aboriginals, apparently I'm supposed to feel bad about them or something.

America is completely fucked, gun control wouldn't work because every retard with a credit card owns at least a dozen high powered weapons and the black market for guns is bigger than many countries' entire GDP.

So long as Americans just keep killing eachother and don't start bringing their retardation to other countries then really, what's the problem?

This is exactly why I am pro refugee. Refugees commit less than .6% of the murderers. And banning refugees would do nothing to get them off the streets.

Australia is in Europe you retard

The sad part is if nothing was done when a bunch of kids were mowed down like cattle at Sandy Hook nothing will probably ever get done. You can slaughter a mountain of children and the republicans in congress wouldn't care. They always use the "Now is not the time to talk about this" or "Wow your just using their murders for your own political gain" to get around the discussion. Then before you know it, nothings changed and another mountain of kids were mowed down. Rinse and repeat.

STOP POLITICIZING MASS SHOOTINGS, YOU'RE UPSETTING OUR SPONSORS!

lol your the retarded one

I live in California. Our gun laws sure did prevent the San Bernardino shooting.

As long as it's from a third party, it's totally legal on a federal level. Usa.gov states that explicitly.

>Australia doesn't have mass shootings.

checks out

Sage

The USA is just another wartorn third world nation, why are people still surprised by their murder rate?

Invalid argument. You could have stricter laws but thats going to do fuck all when you're surrounded by the rest of the country. Hell, or just go on craigslist. This is something that we need to go all in on for it to work.

My right to unload mag after mag at innocent bystanders SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>nation of angry mentally ill chimps continues to kill eachother

Oh wow.

"You don't understand, I NEED this machine literally designed to kill sand niggers."

We should hang out

Guns are basically like cars. Cars kill people but no one wants to make driving safer, do they?

Checkmate.

A few dozen people in Europe have been killed in the last few years by people running them over in vans. I GUESS WE SHOULD BAN VANS TOO, HMM?

>tfw guns are cheaper than most cars
Thanks Murika

Point is, murder is illegal. Brandishing a gun is illegal. Plotting to kill is illegal.

And yet here you stand, proclaiming that everyone must relinquish their god given rights to prevent the illegal use of less than a tenth of a percent of guns? Most of which are due to gang violence?

Go fuck yourself, bugman.

Sage

You're kidding right? You do realize electric self driving cars are becoming a thing right? A cars purpose is for travel. A guns purpose is soley for killing. Yes, that Toyota Corolla is the same thing as the AR15 with extended mag. What next? Gonna ask "if we came from MonkEeS how there still moNkEes?"

And you falsely assume all killing is unjustified, like a fucking moron.

Congratulations you can't do proper research,
Australia introduced their guns laws post Port Arthur massacre because of the mass shooting.

Admittedly we do get shootings (about 80% of the time it is in Melbourne where there is organised crime.).

but you want to know how big out difference from America is?
When someone in Australia is shot and killed, It's on the news 3 states away. In America a mass shooting apparently doesn't leave the state newspaper.

Sorry. Did 22,000 people get attacked with a car at one single event this year?

I drive my gun to work every day you idiot. Also, it can be used to shoot cans and rob banks.

>hurrr guns r just 4 killing

No, I'm not assuming that. But ignoring the issue and not wanting to implement stricter rules is fucking moronic.

> Be me
> Be retarded
> Be a faggot
> Misread the comment
>Cursed to eternal shame
;c

Prove god said you could have an AR.

You're forgetting one thing, American lives don't matter.

22k? That's the quoted number for suicides via fbi database.

11k murders a year.

Make me pass a very strict background check, and have your waiting period, but in return I want access to class 3 firearms.

Plus on top of that there are things you can put in place to stop cars like those automatic pillars. Can't install a little pillar to stop a gunman. The car argument is fucking retarded.

when u can't read mass shootings and assume i meant shootings in general, morons.

>Gun control
>dictating whether people are allowed to defend themselves
You don't know what gun control is. Thanks for proving the stereotype about conservatives being stupid motherfuckers correct.

I don't know why people even do mass shootings anymore,

Europefags (I'm aussiefag) have discovered vehicles are 99999% more effective.

>Daily reminder that if you support gun control you literally have brain damage
>literally

non sequitur.

The statement implies that the government does not cede these rights to us, but that we are born with them and the government, under almost no circumstance, can infringe upon them. You must amend the constitution if you so wish to impose new law.

I don't see why anyone would need anything more than hunting rifles and your basic pistol.

It doesn't matter why. It isn't your right to decide.

But why can't I have a fully automatic assault rifle?

I really don't get the pro gun people. Like yeeeaaahhh the gov might come and force you to do gay things or something and yeah there's a psycho out there who will kill someone somehow and you wanna be mr hero but come onnnn

We all know the truth. You want guns in case some niggers come on your property so you can blow them away

And the dems they really don't give a shit they just think you're a bunch of stupid rednecks.

I know the pro gun people have a bunch of seemingly good points to refute stuff but fuck you they are DUMB like well if we don't eat the cows who will? Kind of dumb.

They think outlawing guns won't prevent criminals from getting them but they totally fuckin will. Crime committed in strong gun control states come from states with weak gun control. If you just ban them everywhere there won't be a problem

I don't mean to come off like a super bleeding heart liberal though. Idk why some care so much (do they even? All i ever hear is rednecks going crazy). Like i literally don't care that shooting sprees are a fad right now. I do think it's sad when a cop kills a little girl shooting at a fuckin snake n shit. I just don't care for guns in general. Anyone who is passionate either way is a fag

Hand guns are what should be illegal though. And fully automatics.

Page 427 of The Bible

>and lo, the Lord did say, "everybody should have guns because without a gun to protect yourself with, you could get shot. Also, what if fifty people are shooting at you at once? Handguns aren't enough, you need enough firepower to defend yourself. Amen."

Not if we pass a low that says other wise, which is the whole point of this thread.

>Do we?

He makes a good point considering the people who are 100% anti gun control tend to be the same people who want to ban Muslims for something that's statistically rarer than mass shootings in America. It's literally the same logic.

22k is how many people were at the concert in vegas.

See, the gun gives you the ability to threaten more people, faster, from farther away (like a fortified position, for instance)

How else are you going to kill dozens of people at once (in self defense)?

Because of organized crime during prohibition, where the police had revolvers, and the mob had thompsons.

And such a law would be in violation of the supreme law of the land, thus nullifying it. You must amend the constitution.

equal footing.

This
People always point to areas with stricter gun control having more shootings as evidence that gun control doesn't work (Chicago, for instance). It's faulty logic. When you can literally travel 30 minutes out of the city, buy whatever guns you want, and drive them back into the city, of course nothing changes. It's more of an argument in favor of federal gun regulation than anything,

The 'good guy with a gun' theory has been thoroughly disproven, the only way we can prevent the daily terror attacks is to have more good guys with tanks.

Idiots prevail.
Peasants usurp.

Some people just cannot be convinced they are wrong.
Example: Big businesses in Australia have been slandering Union organizations for "corruption" that hasn't been found to date. Apparently the very thing that is the reason we're not wallowing in our own shit and under the master servant's act is "corrupt" and taking advantage of people.

The only thing I see is people taking advantage of idiots who won't read.

If you believe gun control matters when the actual problem goes much deeper into societal structure, then you are brain damaged.

And you forget who lies to the south of the US

Exactly, compare the number of people saved from a lone vigilanty in your local Walmart to the people murdered with guns? It's not even a contest.

USA is a slightly less dangerous place to live than Syria right now, what's the problem?

There can be no more mass shootings if everyone has already been shot dead.

lol, are you really citing Mexico as evidence that gun control doesn't work? Really? A fully corrupted country essentially run by drug cartels? That's your argument?

Pathetic.

Was sarcasm. But while we are here "shall not be infringed" means precisely dick in the face of being able to change the constitution.

Not my argument.

Then what is?

Credit to Americans, they very rarely carry out these terror attacks outside of their own country. If their schools start teaching them that there's a world that exists outside of their borders then we'd be fucked.

>You must amend the constitution if you so wish to impose new law.

Well, being that we've done it 27 times already, it shouldn't be that much of an issue.

chicago has gun control, you claim surrounding area does not. now surrounding area does have gun control, weapons are now imported from countries like mexico. Criminals gonna criminal, yo.

With all these mass shootings going on, I think I should be able to buy a nuclear warhead for self defense.

>equal footing.
So give everyone in the crowd 2-4000 rounds?

They chaos of that would ruin the good guy with a gun theory for all time.

you attribute insanity onto every gun owner. some would say you are projecting.

Comparing smuggling guns into America over the Mexican border to any idiot having the ability to take a bus out of town to buy a gun is asinine. Would guns still make it into America? Sure. Would it be anywhere near the same rate and available to the same amount of people? Not even close.

Come on - you're better than that.

>fully automatic weapons
>NO REGISTRATION

what country are you in? I really want to move to this mythical place because it's not any country I've heard of

>muh mass shootings

I guess that Cafe thing was just a crazy fluke? And all the mass stabbings, arsons, etc are simply not as important as evil scary guns?

this tbh

FBI here. Standing by.

>america cant even secure its own borders
>12 million illegal in america
>300 million guns
tell me how the fuck youre going to police up all the guns when we cant even police up all the illegals.

>stricter gun laws
>less guns

There are by various estimates anywhere from 270 million to 310 million guns in the United States

check mate OP

>more restrictions will solve the problem of murders slowly decreasing since the late 90's!

you're more right than you realize, and the statistics back it up too

Comparing normal looking humans to guns that don't blend in with anything other than guns

>murders are decreasing anyway so forget about doing anything to decrease them more

lol, kk

Stop trying to fix the USA, they brought this on themselves. Thankfully they are an ocean away from any civilised nation.

Quite an assumption. But why are we talking about .38 revolvers? Isn't the new hot thing the banning of semi-auto rifles with detachable magazines?

because you don't need it