Roll for your SUPERPOWER with updated powers!

Roll for your SUPERPOWER with updated powers!

As usual, argue about how and why you would kill that asshole above you in a fight.

Also if you haven't read Worm yet, what the fuck is wrong with you: parahumans.wordpress.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juQet_55vpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rollin

Roll

Rollerino

why the fuck am i still awake

When i was younger i always wanted the super power to teleport but as i got older i was scared of the possibility that when you teleport your adams or whatever break apart then reform somewhere else and if that is the case would i be killing myself and making a clone of me everytime i teleport and would i still technically be me or a reconstruction me.

So i just want invisibility to be a perv at this point.

Roll

rolling because rolling

nae naed

Rolling

fuck it

Roll,

super roll

Roll

They see me rolling

ROLLLLLL

Rawlins Mcgee

Roll

Oh fuck dubs. Well shit citywide glass manipulation and gravity control?

I'm gonna fuck some mothers up. Every trump tower will crash within weeks. Smartphones will become personal death contraptions shattering and then killing in minutes.

We will seize the wealth and power from the bourgeoisie. Vibrate glass to communicate my message to the people. Take out anyone with gravity in close range. Figure out how to use light refraction to my advantage if any trips come about. Over time develop strategies for the basic ten powers.

Rope

Yuh

rawl

This is what I'm fucking talking about people.

rolling

roll

Roll

Rollerino

Roll

Lets see

roll

roll

oh baby

Ohhh nice giant splodey hula hoop. Well i'm not really up for destroying anything, but i guess it can have some uses:
> open demolition compagny. I can charge the same for doing the work in one hour.
> destroying incoming asteroids casted by an asshole who rolled this power on another image
> make it spin at high speeds to cut trough anything

Also i'll take down with a surprise attack anytime i can, as he has no meaning to defend against it since my thing isn't affected by gravity and can cut/explode glass

rollerino

rolliiin

Roll

Strategies to defeat other powers:
0: no special defenses, just cut him or explode him before any bubble burst. I don't know how OP clones are, so run and observe if a bubble burst.
1: make sure to let my hula hopp between me and him or his tp destination (easy with some anticipation) he will cut himself in half
2: take by surprise as i can't defend against his powers. Maybe aspirine to avoid cloth?
3: fortunatly explosions put out flames. I'll rekt him
4: don't have enough intel. How does my halo interact with his balls?
5: just make a lot of attacks by spining the halo against his body like a chainsaw. I don't even need to go that deep, just cut an artery. Also blowing a hole on the ground under him should neutralise.
6: xxx
7: look at him. If flashbang close eyes or smoke just dissipate it with an explosion.
8: stay out of sight and rekt. Even if captured i can cut him in half or explode him.
9: kill him before too op.
Dubs: glass can't stop my halo.
Trip: do not engage.

roll

Roll.

rollll

rollan

youtube.com/watch?v=juQet_55vpY

Roll

Roll

Reroll because bored

m8

lul

ROLLIN

Roll

Rolling

roll

rollz

nerd

rolling 2

Rolling n

rrr

Rolling fags

Bowlling

Reroll

Time to roll it

roll me sum

fuck yeah..

I want cheesy potatoes what power can make that happen

Lets go boys

Let us roll and see our fate

Roll

roll

offffffffffffffff

Rollin

roll

Rolling

superpowerme

rolll

rollarino

hi

Roll

roll

Roll

Roll

Seth Rollin

Roll

Shave my head. Draw dots. Become krillin. Get 1 shot from everybody.

Use my newfound glass powers to amplify my halo powers and still get 1 shot from everybody

xxy

Rolling for 0, 2 or 8