My wife CHEATED on me with this little shit!

My wife CHEATED on me with this little shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=ouYbCuFwZj0&t=

PLEASE fuck this guy up, he manipulated her and tricked her into sleeping with him. I do not blame her AT ALL, if you knew him in real life, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Please Sup Forums, I'm on my hands and knees, the keyboard on the floor, and begging you all to rek his shit.

My wife and I want to take him down, and I told her I'd take care of it... I don't know who else to ask.

PLEASE Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ouYbCuFwZj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yoo git cuck'd nigga!

bait
if not
I really want you to listen
you are beyond pathetic

this is the cringiest shit I've ever seen what
Is this a joke?

This guy is a manipulative sociopath, I will do ANYTHING to get Sup Forums to have my back on this.

HE TRICKED MY FUCKING WIFE!

Please, I will do anything....

This is the worst bait ever tbh. You should be ashamed.

I see, this is a meme of a shitpost
I bet that faggot in the youtube video is you, isn't it OP?

Do you even have a wife?

Okay, not offended... If you knew this guy, you would get it. He bullied me in high school, I'm twenty-seven and he's twenty-four.

He literally did this just to torture me and my wife, I asked her to block him on facebook and she said they were just friends and he was going to help her fix his car.

I figured this was harmless, lost story short... He tricked my wife into sleeping with him.

No, this is not a fucking joke... Please help me.

>I do not blame her AT ALL

Unless he raped her or used coercion then you should blame her.

Please, dude. I come here all the time, and I never ask you guys for anything... Please summon the hacker Sup Forums to destroy this man. He put his big penis in my wife!

No! This is not a joke!

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

Cuck.

He is EXTREMELY manipulative and he's always doing this... How would you feel if he slipped it in with your FAT wife?

Have a fucking heart, and rip out his.

I need you anons...

Please, dude... I am begging you, please... How am I supposed to fight him in real life? He is a mountain of a man and I am only 5'4, I need to use the power of Sup Forums to take down this wife fucking lunatic, but Sup Forums must allow me to use this power.

I will get on my hands and knees and succ, destroy him... PLEASE!

I would leave my wife then.
If she's going to cheat on me with some redneck degenerate then I wouldn't want her as my wife.

Tricked your wife lol you dumb as fuck you cant trick a full grown adult into sucking your cock your wife is playing you for a fool and you let it happen lol

You don't understand, dude. This guy is fucking GOOD, he can talk ANY woman into letting his big fat cock enter her gash.

If Sup Forums doesn't stop him, then who the fuck will?

Hand to hand combat is out of the question, he his a roguish animal with his fists.

Give this guy one night with YOUR wife, I fucking dare you.

She will stubble home, full of cum and regret.

Not your personal army.
Also hypothetically consider this, she fucked someone and decided to blame him for his pelvic sorcery?

Nooooo women never do that.

Quit being a clown shoes faggot.

1Eot81x7JegdB
gvG2Vyedgk
3yaW7f5xpqb

If youll do anything send me some bitcoins faggot. I helped raid sammie last night making those fake messages so if you are this sad and pathetic send me them btc faggot and ill try. Maybe.

Okay, I see how it is dude.

Don't come crying to me what your wife comes home with Trenton's cum on her face.

Get out of my thread if you're too cowardice to stop this man.

I can already hear the sob story coming from your whore of a wife. Get cucked faggot and don't marry a whore next time.

What are bitcoins and whose dick do I have to suck to get lost and lots of them? No, but seriously, I don't have any bitcoins. Please just help me dude, can't a just piss in my own face for you or something?

I'll piss on my own face for you right now if you help me. I swear to god.

Aight sure upload a webm with a timestamp, and make sure you keep a grin and ill help out abit ya cuck

Fuck you man, that my fucking WIFE you're talking about!

The only way we'll help is if you take a massive ogre shit and take a bite off from it. Timestamp and we'll consider.

God dammit....! Okay! Give me just a moment....

I can't don't know how to make a webm but I will do my best to get a good picture.

Please take me seriously.....

Marriage is a sham and the sooner you find that out the better. You should give me your wife's number though, me and her can be best friends.

Done! This is me pissing on my own God damn face.... Please help me now....

youtu.be/ouYbCuFwZj0

TAKE THIS RAT BASTARD DOWN!

Theres not even a timestamp, but in all honesty, If this were even real id help you out by finding out who you were and ruining your life until you dump your peice of shit girl and then id stop once you did. Thats how I would help you user, if any of this were even real.

please do that user, he's clearly a naive cuck

What does your wife look like?

Is the same guy in the video? The guy in the video in pissing on his own face.

You're wife wasn't tricked into anything. She saw a man who was clearly an alpha and checked your little beta ass so hard that you're even siding with her. Don't be a faggot. Murder them both and an hero.

Please, dude, I don't know how to timestamp! This is real, and he's a fucking asshole!

My wife is a very sweet woman and I love her very much, this is NOT her fault.

post a pic of your wife

yeah it's the same guy. He's been posting threads on Sup Forums asking for dubs to decide the stupid shit he does. Earlier he touched cocks with another dude

The sad part is that there are really people out there like this even if this is fake.

My wife is a fucking saint!

I can't do this..... That's some JUICY dubs though.

How tf do you get bullied by someone 3 yrs younger?

This guy is a fucking beast dude, fucking look at him!

Do you think you could take on this dude? Seriously?

here it is boys. Wasn't lying.

god speed user I hope this helps

op is a faggot

Kek that's one big penis.

OP is NOT a faggot.

Hey Dawg! If you don't wanna be outed as bait so fast that heads start to spin, stop sucking your own dick.

Who told you that I suck my own dick? I've never sucked my own dick. I don't suck no dick, never have never would. Who told you that?

this bait isnt even lulzy is this what Sup Forums has become

>My wife is a fucking saint!
But yet she "willingly" cheated on you, amirite niggertits?

KILL YOURSELF

Are you the guy from earlier that already touched dicks with other men?

hahahaha, worst bait ever

OP Is a BIG faggot

Holy shit. They literally don't have a whole dick between them.

You're just a crabby little bitch go to bed.

No.

Yes.

I've seen worse.

Lemme succ

Fuck you.

Fuck you dude, my dick is fat.