Should I get circumcised, Sup Forums?

should I get circumcised, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bme.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2UnQUaMcxng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you want. alot of people are into body mods.

i knew this one guy who cut the tips off his ears because he believed it looked good

check out bme.com/ for other like minded individuals

No

Don't do it. It's not worth it.

Yes you fucking good goy. It has lots of ((health benefits)) for you.

yes. and make sure you're in the USA so you can pay for it too. that's a good goy!

No, unless it's like honestly affecting you then just live the way you are. It's just a flap of skin and the retards on here just like to argue.

No.

Also post pics of your dick.

Obvious bait. But I will treat it as if legit
1. You lose 80 - 90% of your sexually pleasurable nerve endings
2. You will forevermore have slight irritation of the end of your dick (yes, it does become desensitized as the epidermis gets thick and callused, but some pain remains)
3. When fucking, you will lose the very pleasurable lead-up to ejaculation, meaning you will want to hurry to orgasm - i.e. a "wham-bam-thank-you m'am" approach
4. The nerve endings on the lining of the foreskin, an area that rolls down the shaft to an area roughly the size of two credit cards, are the same type as in the fingertips or lips, very sensitive to fine touch. They are wired direct to the sexual pleasure center of the brain. Without them, you won't be able to feel that heavenly texture of the vaginal lining.

There are more drawbacks - I could go on.

And, I have a good basis to know these things, where most people don't.

there's no reason to be circumcised, so if you aren't then keep the skin.

send me a pic of your dicks I'll let you know snap cupcakes7654

Which is? Not OP but also considering. I have mild reoccurring infections and phimosis that hasn't responded to cremes and stretching

Getting circumcised as an adult will fuck up your dick for years if not permanently. As an infant, it's whatever neutral who gives a shit, there's no possible way to compare the "pros" of uncircumcised to circumcised at birth.

As an adult, it's fucking dumb

Question user, If I was circumcised as a child, would restoration bring back all or most of what you mentioned?

circumcised here, lemme quell the rumours.

1. I masturbate 3-5 times a day, this is bullshit. My dick is super sensitive.

2. I only had irritation for the first 2 months that I was circumcised (yes I remember the pain, it was that intense) after that your dick head is less sensitive to air hitting it, but that doesn't mean the end gets a callus, it doesn't. you just don't scream when you rub your dick head against jeans anymore, which isn't a bad thing.

3. not true at all. I have lasted 10 minutes in bed, and the build up to cumming is amazing, I edge so it lasts longer and have ended up shooting cum onto the ceiling once when I fell out accidentally.

4. this is the only legitimate claim you have.

if you wanted to bring up LEGITIMATE reasons not to get circumcised, dont over exaggerate the loss in feeling, it's actually only 40% of the sensation that is lost, the most sensitive place on the penis is the small flap of skin that keeps the glans attached together.

you also lose the ability to self lubricate and space dock.

certain diseases like phimosis become harder to detect.

that's about it.

Only if you don't enjoy sex, or enjoy it but want to enjoy it a lot less.

No you shouldn't however its still your choice. TO REGENERATE THE FORESKINS GO TO FOREGEN'S WEBSITE

No retard, nerve endings don't get fucking added just cuz you stretch ur skin over your cock. If anything, it stretches the skin therefore decreases the nerve concentration

But what that faggot said is widely considered to be untrue, most ACTUAL medical opinions on the matter are that they're pretty much the same. There might be a 10% change in sensitivity but that's getting close to statistically insignificant

In the real world outside of Sup Forums, guys don't spend time wishing they were or were not circumcised kek, it's not a big deal

Haha, no. I was circumcised fairly late and I lost so much feeling, actual fucking does almost nothing for me. Only oral and hands are concentrated enough to get me off. I guess you could say that's good because it gives me lots of stamina but honestly, it sucks. I'd rather actually feel something.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I was also circumcised and sex is amazing.

yours sounds like a botch job, or like it was handled poorly.

I had a foreskin and what I now know to be "frenulum breve". A very painful first sexual experience ( with a prostitute - I wasn't very attractive to girls) led me to a urologist. I asked him to snip the frenulum to allow my foreskin to roll down (frenuloplasty - look for it on YouTube - e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=2UnQUaMcxng ) The surgeon insisted I have full anesthetic and I woke up with what used to be called a "good, tight circumcision".

I know how much pleasure I used to get before from fapping & how long I could last (enjoyably) before ejaculation, and how much after. I could never recommend circumcision to anyone.

I know phimosis is not exactly the same as frenulum breve, but maybe a frenulum snip would help without losing too much (or any) pleasurable function.

Thanks for response, and yeah I had a fucked frenulum too but it broke and at least that isn't bothering me anymore. Sucked for about 2 weeks though

All I can say is - explore every option other than circumcision first. There is a lot of info out there on the Web now. Although, from what you have said, you have likely seen it all. The tissue most worth preserving is the very wrinkly stuff right at the end of the foreskin. This has the highest density of Meissner Corpuscles. Good luck.

>the most sensitive place on the penis is the small flap of skin that keeps the glans attached together
Can't argue with this, but the emphasis is on "small". On the underside of the penile shaft there is a slightly pigmented line running from the scrotal seam to the frenulum, and this is rather more sexually sensitive than the surrounding epidermis. The circular sensitive lining of the foreskin crosses this line at the frenulum, and the intersection gets a "double dose" of Meissner Corpuscles. However, most of those nerve endings are in the wrinkly bit (when flaccid) at the very end of the foreskin, and they count for a lot more in total than the frenulum. What's left there is just a pale reminder of what has been removed.

Yes but get it spiral sliced like a ham
I saw some niggers spiral slicing another negros 5skin while he just looked at the sky giving no fucks

There are certain areas in life, that most woman would prefer not to have 20%off.

Gonna' put a real answer out there. If you're old enough to be on this site, posting this question... then no, there's not really much point.

The only real benefit is that it's slightly easier to clean and there's less chance of infection as that area can get really easi-

NAH FUCK THAT! Get the whole tip chopped bud... then get a tat of a Canadian logger chopping fire word. FUCKING RIGHT LAUGH!

definitely

KEK

I vote yes.

I got it as an adult, and it was the best thing I did to my dick.

Was scared it'd hurt it, didn't hurt my pleasure at all, just got a bunch of benefits.

Highly recommended.

I agree I honestly have a hard time imagining how it messed your dick up this bad.

I actually enjoy the "tight" feeling better. I think it feels really good when you get erect.

Personally i think so because you have to waste time cleaning your 4skin and its a lot easier to manage so yes.

>thick and callused, painful forever

circ here for yeah that's outright fearmongering

but then again I think feminists should be banned from doing it, that or results of the procedure should be taken so seriously that you lose your medical liscence for fucking up once after 3-5 years of constant harassment forcing you to move to a new country which would extradite you in a second even for the death penalty because you're a fucking baby mutilator who needs their limbs cut open and doused with fluoroantimonic acid so their skeleton actually catches on fire before they die