Soundcloud thread. Post your art, comment on others!

Soundcloud thread. Post your art, comment on others!

soundcloud.com/headbvnd/reflections-1
soundcloud.com/headbvnd/run

I make electronic, trap, hip hop and ambient music.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/shiloh-dynasty
m.soundcloud.com/merciful-pimplord
soundcloud.com/user-201095999/no-state
m.soundcloud.com/syphax_sounds
soundcloud.com/luxxrosa/a-great-day
soundcloud.com/sumerky
soundcloud.com/user-473301384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soundcloud.com/itsmithril

Shinmen takezo and taker and kane are the best things ive ever made, i make shitty rap, i like it, love you

soundcloud.com/shiloh-dynasty

>soundcloud.com/shiloh-dynasty
I meant post your own soundcloud lol

i did

>Soundcloud.com/itsmithril
nice, just nerdy raps lol

Heres mine, v stream of conciousness, esperamental, mostly freestyle like it if u like it
m.soundcloud.com/merciful-pimplord

Yea i like pokemon, pixel art, and wanting to die, gang gang

bump

Indie rock, hip hop instrumentals and mash ups.
soundcloud.com/user-201095999/no-state

m.soundcloud.com/syphax_sounds i do chill down, ambient, kinda hip hop ish stuff

soundcloud.com/luxxrosa/a-great-day

Still finishing up this song. it sounds a shit ton better compared to this

soundcloud.com/youngdouche

Definitely like Escape in the night (especially the beat and how well the girls voice flows). ghost fish is chill but sounds great too

soundcloud.com/prodjasonrich
>formerly rich beatz

general instrumental/easy listening, trap influenced smooth type of shit w hella nintendo sounds

soundcloud.com/sumerky

haven't made anything new in ages

soundcloud.com/user-473301384

I have a min of a song I'm writing- lmk what you think

How do you get your kicks and other beat sounds to hit so hard without it compromising the other lighter sounds? messing with the eq and mixing it the right way i guess? also that Godzilla sound you play in your songs has me dead lmao

really sounds good! just find a better way to record it. i cant really hear what you're saying but i imagine it flows great from what i heard.

maximizers and compressors just fucking with knobs over the years, but yeah eq-ing and sidechaining is key as well. making sure everything has enough room so shit isnt combating with each other is most important in my book I guess. thanks mane lol that was my tag for the longest

Recorded on my balcony lol, thank you I'll get a mic soon

yeah making room for the sounds is what ive been getting good at recently. Ill be learning about "maximizers and compressors" then. as well as sidechaning. thanks for answering. i gave you a follow