How do I make myself go crazy and have hallucinations?

How do I make myself go crazy and have hallucinations?

dude start with weed, then start abusing the shit out of stimulants and use acid way more than anybody says is healthy

sensory deprivation tank

drug free hallucinations

Without drugs? Deprive your self of sleep then get to the point where you just nod off and have something wake yourself up somehow.

You can do like that one painter did and hold a baseball over a drum or some shit... or just get a security job that is completely dead and boring but with the potential of your client walking in at any moment so any sound stirs you.

Dont sleep. Drink ass tons of coffee and/or energy drinks and dont sleep.

Don't sleep. Two days you see the shapes, day three or four you hear them.

Only mumbles like someone talking just out of earshot. I went to sleep around day four. You tell yourself it's all in your head but you can hear, see, and feel those fuckers.

induce sleep paralysis, real shit

Where do girls go when they die Sup Forums? is it like a dressing room for girls? But like a heaven version? Will you release me of the aids in my head? No? What a surprise. Oh well, Never shot is always miss

Get out for here illuminati AI, you bait horribly.

Go to church

drugs. lots of them.

also as someone with schizo I'f like to add, I get the appeal of being crazy, but wouldn't really recommend in the long run. maybe look for another hobby to pursue.

Fall in love with a woman and truly believe that she's the only one for you and that you're the only one for her.

I honestly think if i cant make myself crazy ill eventually kill myself. I envy you.

Best way is to take a couple of hits of acid, if you want a temporary experience.

ok andrew

>I envy you.
because of schizo? that's a pretty stupid thing to do. I take heavy meds daily just to not get psychotic/crazy again. although I get where you are coming from, as I was depressed before psychosis and it kind of swept my depression away but brought a whole world of new problems with it. really can't recommend it, but there's nothing to be said against a good trip on acid or shrooms.

Become alcoholic try to stop drinking.

holotropic breathing

I dont mean to sound insensitive im sure its a nightmare. But i can barley get out of bed to work lexapro and welbutrins not working. My mom took me out of school and homeschooled me but never taught me anything just kept me inside all the time so im a 24 year old with the education of a 4th grader no ged or diploma i csnt communicate with people cant have relationships And in my curremt state going crazy sounds like a nice change.

stop drinking water and eat a lot of salt for a week

go outside and inhale fresh air.

Dat hit me...

This. For me, auditory hallucinations happened before visual. Usually, I would think someone called my name. I wasn't trying for delirium, I simply had a fucked life of getting 5 hours of interrupted sleep for weeks at a time.

i have that shit all the time. Fucking dope. Have had sex many times with unseen spirit

what about the hallucinations you dumb shit

What the fuck is that real?

Meditation, hyperventilation, sleep deprivation, lots of drugs, pulling on threads you shouldn't, etc. Sanity is rather unstable tbh

ya

Ok how

>Acid if you want a long 9-12 hour trip
>Mushrooms if you want a 30 min.- 1 hour trip.

Easiest way is to carry your consciousness into a dream state, similar to lucid dreaming. Look up astral projection techniques, the principal is essentially the same

Stay awake as long as you can
Hallucinations begin after 3 days
You will see shadow people

eat 10 Dramamine. You will be in a world of make-believe.

Kids?

eat shit

>believing a woman's word

can confirm, the shadow people make me feel better :}

Go to Walmart and lick the handles of every shopping cart.

bang wall

DMT