AR Ban

What's the REAL reason they want to ban ARs?

What is their secret agenda.

Why the AR?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965?utm_content=bufferbd5e8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
liveleak.com/view?i=5bf_1360307981
youtube.com/watch?v=tjaT1bZ78Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The AR has become a symbol of the power held by ordinary citizens and authoritarians want to see that symbol destroyed. Hilariously despite 20 years of various assault weapons bans there are still NY and CA legal ARs.

AR types are common rifles that stop wealth redistributors from doing their job with ease.

Your freedom to own deadly weaponry is a threat to their eminent domain.

So what you're saying is that there is truth in the statement that ARs are effective killing machines that have an edge over other semi auto rifles?

Incremental repeal of the second ammendment. They are against the private ownership of firearms. The few honest ones will actually say this; the rest are liars.

This.

Death by a thousand paper cuts.

They look scary, America loves them and they keep the gun industry booming. I have a whole box full of 9mm AR15 parts just waiting for a LPK and a rail to complete. AR's are ant gunners worst fucking nightmare because they cant stop them. Gun parts are unregulated and 80% lowers are easy to complete at home.

I think that determining which is the best semi-auto intermediate caliber rifle will come down to preference.

Can you provide an infographic or link on what you need to assemble one? I'm lazy.

it's big and scary

It's an effective weapon for fighting against government tyranny.

Its black and scary

BIG BLACK CARBINE

>What's the REAL reason they want to ban ARs?
Acceptance of Subjugation

They don't want us trained on that platform because it is highly effective in guerrilla warfare

Banning all weapons is the Jewish goal, which will then allow them to enact what they really wanted all along, a true Communist system and revolution will be impossible as the gun culture is wiped out.

The AR is the most popular gun in the country. They want to ban it.

The "secret agenda" should be pretty transparent to anyone.

DEM GOOD OL WODD N STEEL DAYZ IZ OVA

pretty much this desu senpai.

AR's are semi-automatic by default, they're no different than a Mini 14 or an M1A.

If the left cared so much about people, they would ban shotguns and pistols as they make up most firearm murders. They want to ban semi rifles, because they are a far greater threat to an organized military that any average citizen can get.
tldr: they want unquestionable power over the populace.

>wealth redistributors
I'm totally stealing that.

you dont arm your slaves

>have an edge over other semi auto rifles?
Eh
5.56x45mm really isn't all that great at killing people
That said, The AR-15 shines in that it has a massive aftermarket, everyone and their mother makes their own AR-15 so the price range is huge, and because of how light the kick is an amateur could put rounds on target all day long.

It is the symbol of civilian action in the face of modern tyranny after the failure of protests. It must be made evil.

because slippery slopes are real

go back to /arg/

Um...racist and sexist much?

No they're not.

QUI BONO?
Obviously it's the handwriting of Century Arms and other AK manufacturerers in the US.

AR sales are a huge portion of the gunfag market

everyone wants to stick operator crap on theirs

it's like barbie dolls but guns

Tell me more, that's an interesting point.

It's the most common rifle.

Whether they have an edge is for serious gun enthusiasts to discuss. I'm not well versed in minute details of weaponry. You are splitting hairs if you are talking about unarmored humans getting hit with standard caliber bullets. Some are heavier than others and hit harder. All can easily kill you.

AR you saying that you would prefer to be shot with a 5.56x45 vs 7.62x39 or 7.62x51? Does it really matter in the real world?

Your not going to be long for this world if you get hit with any of those calibers.

Because they dont want a group of you and your friends to sit in a treeline and accurately engage them from 500 yards away etc ...

it all ties into what this user already said. Put whatever name you want on it, jews, reptilians, globalists...its all the same thing with the same goal.

They probably didn't pay off the right politicians (moral reasons or otherwise), so they are being punished/targeted. That's how politics works with Leftists in charge.

I would assume that ARs are better because they're lighter then say a M1A.

And the ammo is lighter, also ARs are very modular

>5.56x45mm really isn't all that great at killing people

Its designed to kill people, its a horrible round for hunting animals though.

This is a very underrated post. Symbols are incredibly powerful things.

From a tactical point of view, injuring the enemy is even better because it takes manpower out of the fight to tend to the wounded.

I'd rather carry a lighter weapon with lighter ammo. An AK is fine, but I can't carry the same amount of ammo for the same amount of weight

It was actually designed to hunt small animals you goof, and it is very good at it. Learn to use google.

No it's not, it's designed to wound.

If you wound an enemy 2 others will have to take him out of the fight, effectively removing a total of 3.

This has been US military doctrine since the 60's.

No, it's always better to kill. Stop watching so many movies

In other words, a logistical and resource weapon.

I'm not so sure of that. People who are dead can quietly be sent to mortuaries and buried. Hospitals full of destroyed, dying and suffering men is a great psychological weapon. And as said before, it takes time, man hours, and resources to tend for these people.

No, people actually believe they will drop their rifle and tend to their wounded while the fight is still on.

Given all the mass shootings, I don't think Americans can be trusted with any kind of gun.

Fuck off cuck

Come on, you have to try harder than that.

Very mature response, you sure showed me.

Retards.

>looking for a mature response
>on Sup Forums

I'm on to you

>I don't own any guns and I see no advantage to the ar-15 over a bolt action rifle

Good point. A lot of these fantasists, if they ever did end up in a gurella warfare situation would probably be using bolt action hunting rifles most of the time. (Most people are not going to be taking on squads of even random mountain men more than once. Not without major support from the local militia/professional pro USA forces anyway. You live longer if you have friends.)

In 'Murica that would be .308 Winchester or 30 06 mostly.

Because the enemies of the US don't want you to defend yourselves from and invading army.

It scares them. And it should, a frightened government, is a well behaved government.

It's all fun and games till someone gets shot

Yep. Isis wounds with shitty ied's and Americans wound with varmint rifles.

Reminder all these mass shooters like combine and Sandy Hook have been white

But that's fucking wrong.

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965?utm_content=bufferbd5e8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just ignore him bro, he doesn't know what he is talking about

Reminder that if a nigger shoots 10 other niggers it doesn't make it news, even thought it's technically a mass shooting.

Colt Cm901

Sexy rifle but trash accuracy

The ones making the high score have been white, yes. Not some run of the mill shooting.

Hogs and coyotes are typically hunted with 5.56 or .223 all the time idiot. 30-06 and the 7.62 calibers are for humans

>these 6 school shootings have been carried out by whites!
>got ya there!
>all shootings are by whites!
ayy lmao

This guy still holds the highest score I believe

Do you hunt people with your makarovs? LOL
You don't know what you are talking about, go someplace else

Some guy from norway who was a right wing nationalist holds the world wide high score

Wait, can we use him as white to feed our narrative? I don't know what to do!!

I WODER WHAT HER BELLY BUTTON SMELLS LIKE?

>Think that a couple of mass shootings make up for a significant amount of murders in the US

The amount of people killed in these mass shootings is marginal compared to what niggers do to one another on the streets each day. They just get inflated by the media.

I find it hilarious that an autistic self-muting incel asian nerd with two pistols, was able to outperform most trained terrorist attacks in the last decade that used superior weapons and supposedly had actual training.

Take away muh freedoms.

>some guy
>not knowing the name Anders Breivik

Sure is Summer.

Girl smell and navel fluff.

It doesn't matter who is pulling the trigger. These shootings will continue till sane gun control laws are implanted.

The AR-15 is a commonly owned rifle for middle class people. The primary goal in banning them is to make sure you are vulnerable not to state actors, but to loosely affiliated left wing groups like Antifa.

Create demand for glorious soviet engineering, da. Everything is better with communism.

The AR is the biggest money mover.

If you want to strangle an industry comma you make the number one product illegal.

That's all there is to it.

No shit dumbass, because whites are 70% of the population, and stats on "whites" INCLUDE the fucking Mexicans. The BJS calls Mexican people "white."

Meanwhile the 13% of the US that is black commits 50%+ of ALL murders in the USA.

superior race

That dosent look like brevik user

Yes because there aren't thousands of gun laws already on the books.

You are an idiot.

Just watch what happens. You can see immediately that 5 guys stop to see the damage as they wait for the medic.

Now imagine if 2 or 3 more guys were laying on the ground in the same position. oops add 1 more. Now think of the panic and chaos that would be created.

liveleak.com/view?i=5bf_1360307981

>Still believing this Fuddlore

You're the kind of guy who thinks the sound of a shotgun racking will cause a home invader to turn around 360 degrees and run away every time, aren't you?

M855 ball is the standard issue US military round and is designed to penetrate body armor. That's why it's got such shit performance in afg/Iraq theaters.

So Obama has more inventory to sell to Mexico, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, China, North Korea and Vietnam

>ftw pump shotguns illegal in Austria
>no way to scare away a home invader with a semi auto shotgun
>have to shoot, get garlic, muslim sweat and shit splattered over your whole flat
Feels bad.

>turn around 360 degrees
>360 degrees
LMAO you are retarded.

I think you guys are thinking about this more than you have to. It's just a matter of people feeling ARs are excessive in the hands of the general public. You have the right to bear arms in the US because the 2nd amendment was written during a time when the US had no real semblance of a standing army and the threat of invasion by another super-power was very real. By arming every able citizen, we had a better chance of fending off any organized assault. But the authors of the constitution had no clue what future technology had in store. Nowadays, people realize this lack of foresight by the founding fathers and deem it unnecessary for civilians to possess anything more than a pistol, shotgun, or rifle.

LMAO lurk longer, newfag retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=tjaT1bZ78Qs

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ

Ok wiseguy what do you think will cause the enemy more grief?

>10 dead guys that they can just bury
>10 guys slowly dying of infected tummy wounds over a period months