Guys I'm doing it. Tomorrow I'm going to tell this girl how I feel and I'm going to ask her out. Wish me luck

Guys I'm doing it. Tomorrow I'm going to tell this girl how I feel and I'm going to ask her out. Wish me luck

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/06/160947/real-life-cory-and-topanga-love-story
youtu.be/QqFnn_spo4c
youtu.be/xXrMPj_AIUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>luck wisheded

Good luck OP
Just make sure you do it not in public place

don't do it, you will loose Sup Forums time

Before I wish you luck, I have a couple of questions.

1. How well do you know her?
2. If she says yes, do you have a plan for your date?
2a. What is your plan if you have one?
3. Where are you planning on telling her how you feel?

Godspeed user. I believe in you!

Good luck. I would never have the courage to do that to my crush.

Kek be with you.

Go for it mate.

Whether it pays off or not you're a 1000 steps ahead of the people unwilling to risk it, it's a good thing to do, keep pushing yourself.

1.i've known her for 3 weeks but I've hungout with almost everyday with our group of friends but me and her always end up alone together.
2. no
3. no
4. idk i feel like it will just come to me

Well good luck, OP.

I hope it works out.

If I were you I'd definitely try to come up with a plan of something cool to do on your first date, though.

>i've known her for 3 weeks
DON"T DO IT OP you will regret it. It;s too soon for an confession.

I dont wanna come off as some negative chad but i dont know if telling her how you feel is a good way to phrase it. Through my years of social ineptitude i have observed and analyzed plenty. It doesnt seem like you've known her too long. Ask her out and make a plan, do not empty your feelings on her just yet. Make a day of you two together. Just opinion but good luck op.

Good luck OP. I hope you get to feel this with her and never take it for granted.

Good luck OP!!

Don't fuck up.

Good luck OP. Hope she's still a virgin.

>Hope she's still a virgin.

Fuck this attitude.

Solid advice.

I have bad news for you- this will not go well.

When people get togethe in real life, nobody tells the other person how they feel- they just naturally get closer and it happens. If she was interested in you in anyway, you would already be fucking. There would be a chemistry between you.

Use this line on her. It has to work. I'm sure most will agree that the potential outlook on all relationships was based at least minimally on these two.

but there is chemistry between us. since we met weve been together like we meet up first and always end the night together. mutual friends of are keep asking me why i haven't asked her yet. i think she likes me and my friends are sure she likes me

Can you livestream your suicide when she says no?

i should've made my move tonight but i was scared

google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/06/160947/real-life-cory-and-topanga-love-story

why do you need to "tell her" anything? just start kissing her and invite her to your house? I'm guessing you're under 18 also?

>i should've made my move tonight but i was scared

Don't be scared, just whip your dick out and start jerking it the next time you're alone with her.

Works for me.

i'm 21 and she's 22

I did the same thing with your mother on the night of your conception, she should have swallowed.

fugink fag

>I did the same thing with your mother on the night of your conception, she should have swallowed.

Do you not get the joke or something?

>knees weak
>arms are heavy
>vomit on his sweater already
Allahu Ackbar

USE THE YES LADDER
It's the only thing that's given me consistent results, it sets up the stage, creating anticipation and not blindsiding them

youtu.be/QqFnn_spo4c

This is what happend to me, you're gonna get rekt son.

youtu.be/xXrMPj_AIUY

No, I'm retarded and don't watch every faggot comedian the US forces on society.

Fair point, but even so, where you might be on the edge it's quite effective. I tend towards the
>walk up
>Saturday?
>please fuck off
>k
Side of things, and getting the yes ladder going just makes everything feels smoother

1) Ask her out,
2) don't confess feelings,
3) don't take her to a fucking movie.
4)?????
5)Profit

>No, I'm retarded and don't watch every faggot comedian the US forces on society.

Or the news, evidently.

>be not American
>don't watch American news
Well, you sure showed me, I guess I better start getting up to date with all the latest gossip.

>I guess I better start getting up to date with all the latest gossip.

It's not gossip.

American society is literally at a tipping point with sexual harassment.

Every day new celebrities are being outed for everything from grabbing asses to outright rape.

Women and some men are coming forward by the hundreds and thousands.

Louis CK has admitted to whacking off in front of countless women. A former president has been groping women at photo-ops for years. Movie star Kevin Spacey has been grabbing dicks since the eighties. We have a guy who raped a 14 year old running for the Senate. Super-Producer Harvey Weinstein has been raping actresses for decades.

There's a paradigm shift going on in American attitudes towards this stuff right now.

I stand by the only friend that taught me anything about love.

Also, i have no friends.

Good fucking luck user
Remember that life is long, and opportunities abound.
If she says no, take the hurt, process it, feel it, savor it, and move on.

If this gets dubs you will get laid
Roll motherfucker

Good luck, dont fuck it up of you’ll probably be alone forever.

No pressure

Kek. Winrar!

do you think im stupid???

kek

steven seagal

Wot? Why?