Jesus is my punching bag

Jesus is my punching bag

I'm a psychological mess with a heap of mental problems. I've been diagnosed with ADHD, Bipolar and Extremely high depression (Thus far). I don't know what to expect next. I'm constantly irritated, agitated and angry. I'm a mixture of feelings all the time and my mind never rests. Been like this since I was a kid.

But, Jesus is the one who gets punched in the face every time. What can I do to at least stop directing my anger towards an invisible dude?

Every time I see this thumbnail I think it's Vladimir Putin

head surgery

clean your room
go to bed and wake up at the same time every day
schedule out your week

too much chaos in whatever it is you do everyday and you need to bring order to it

No seriously.

I am somewhat ocd and there is basically too much order in my life.

are you a dude or chick?
if girl, i like mentally broken and damaged ones
if dude, you better be a passable trap and ill fuck you. in the butt. while you cosplay

i know what i want out of life

Agreed

I'm a dude. And sure, if you like one hairy beary hole.

Are you doing anything productive daily, so you're not in stuck in your head all day?

thats not passable trap and does not please my penis, no thank you kind sir

I do most of the time but my concentration drifts other places, unknown places, dark places.

But you started it. I want you to ravage my stinky hairy poopy butthole. I'll shit on your peen and balls if you want.

you left out that you are also an faggot

I'm more straight than a faggot actually. I used to suck dick but most my life I have been extremely sexually confused too.

im not into that but do you at least look like a femanist? i got drunk once and started hitting on my fat friend with dyed hair so i could assert my patriarchal dominance

takes about half a liter of straight vodka to get me drunk

I am the same as you, I have ADHD, Bipolar, Depression but I have Asperger's to sprinkle onto the cake, but I found out that weed helps our disorders and it will actually change the way you were to something better, me it helped my attitude and let go of shit I've done in the past and tell everyone fuck off if they don't like me but I am still a lazy piece of shit, just weed helps you move forward, so go to a state that is legal, medicinal weed was the best that happened to me.

>is OP
>is somehow not a faggot

Finally someone who understands me. But no I cannot smoke weed bro, I tried many times and it never made me feel any good.

Weed isn't a miracle drug sperglord. Been smoking for 4 years and my life is just as fucked up as when I started.

You can't choose your feelings, but you can wait and decide how to react to them. Practice meditation (being without language) for 15 minutes every day and get off Sup Forums

he could just jerk off, its what normal sane people do. probably

I jerk off often.

You may be fucked in the head like the rest of us, but at least you have sense of humor

Try hypnosis. Changed my fucking life

You’re just a piece of shit too scared to be himself so you come and ask how to change how you are. You clearly dont want to, if you did you wouldnt be on this website asking. Just be you. Those “disorders” are just babbling bullshit made to label how you think and perceive. Just be you. Kill people if thats what you want. At least you did what you wanted. Rather go that way then being what others want me to be

>Kill people
Oookayy...

does anyone have sauce on this?? i have the actual video but its .3gp so it's super low res...

Did you not read his own perception of his own psyche? Constant state of anger. Mind never rests. Constantly emotional. Doesnt want to hate jesus, instead redirect it elsewhere. Why does murder sound so outlandish if thats what you’re implying?

Are you a fucking idiot? Best case scenario:he will an hero afterwards and be remembered as filth. Stop smoking crack brub

I would an hero if I had killed someone. I don't have it in me to kill, I love Nature and all living creatures, I just fucking hate Jesus that cunt fucking bitch fag.

What are you on about? Not talking about how itll play out you dip and how he’ll be looked at. Talking about his happiness basically. His peace.
Also, crack is too good to put down so no

Maybe Jesus is you and you’re mad at yourself but not strong enough to face it ao you blame Jesus. You’re Jesus. Died for my sins, faggot.

I truly wish I was financially well off so I could do drugs and drink all day every day, that is where my happiness is.

Oh, I bet going to jail for life would make you real happy.

You dont need to be well off to be there though? You can do it right now. Be a bum. Up to you if its really worth it. Sounds coo to me.

Lol The fuck guy. You’re funny man

My biggest fear in life was becoming a bum so no that is out. I want to be able to watch my bullshit on my fancy couch and tv while tripping on coke and sipping on a beer and having my cock sucked like candy.

I know it isn't a miracle drug just one night I looked up to the stars and had a deep conversation with myself saying that there is more out there than being miserable about what you've done in the past, it just helped me move forward and really think about my life.

Ayyyyye. I’m pretty sure thats everyone’s fantasy though, no?

Yeah most but the ultimate dream for us who constantly are depressed.

HAHAHAH
Now you’re truly funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Shit. Im aboard that boat then. Drugs are just tll good to pass up. Lsd and crack is a combo you gotta try if you like drugs as much as you say. Fun topic to talk about when running into another “degenerate”

I've never gone as far as trying lsd or crack though, I've mostly done coke and that shitty khat. E's are a waste of time. Weed makes me paranoid as hell and morphine, dear jesus that is candy from heaven.

Do a bunch of cocaine and forget about it all

I don't have money for cocaine or booze.

Gotta try lsd if you feel mentally stable enough. Obviously dont try it if you have any second thoughts and are as mental as you say. Can only imagine the fucking shit that you’d think about. I’m in some amount of control or myself or so I think. I know how to go with it I guess so I dont worry so much. Crack is pretty fucking great. A step above coke obviously but along with is comes that strong want for more and more. Chansing that high. I’m rambling. Good night

I have extreme panic attacks after smoking weed. What would lsd likely do to me? Would I lose my mind and never recover?

probably you will pass about 8 hours constantly thinking of dying. If your mind is weak it's also possible that you will have some permanent psychological trauma.
>t. someone who had bad trip for 8 hours nostop

stop being angry.

Well that's easy to say.

i dont hear you trying to stop being angry.

Go on a high fat, low carb diet.

I promise you, you will feel better.

Stop covering up your emotions with anger

stop being angry and this.

Ive felt this way most of the time too. the trick is shoving those DEEP DEEP inside you until you convey only emotional deadness to the rest of the world

jesus isn't invisible dude, he's invincible
he can take the punch

I can relate to this guy. I have adhd, smoked weed for the last 9 years...Really didn't help the already fucked up brain chemistry. At present I'm at day 48 without..determined to get out of this rut. My heads a mess...

can he take my face-fucking?

he is there to take all of your sin, bro
even in his mouth

he needs it actually.

the holy spirit is the evaporated essence of cum socks and rage.

You obviously need Jesus (no joke).