Habits that you have when you know nobodies watching

>habits that you have when you know nobodies watching

I'll lay a few layers of toilet paper down on floor directly in front of my toilet and shit on that when I'm constipated

Then I'll toss it in and flush

Then why not just shit in a toilet?

I pick my nose and eat the boogers. I even like the bloody ones. I'm disgusting.

Not him, but the squat is more comfortable for a lot of people (myself included).

The squat is so much easier

Sand nigger detected

I act like a retarded kid, make alota weird noises, make faces, mumble songs, play with my willy, touch my doggo in her no no zone and all that

Pick my nose with an old pair of tweezers

I talk to myself and explain things to myself verbally as if I'm speaking to another

>talk to myself
>scratch my butt and smell
>I live alone, so I am naked most of the time
>stay on Sup Forums

I would probably do that too, it actually makes sense, but I always have to pee when I shit

get somethign like a spoon and stick it in my nose till i sneeze and keep on doing it

what is difficult in sitting on a toilet and pooping?

Same dawg and ask me how i know you're nuts?

After peeing i pee the leftover drops on the floor of the bathroom

When I'm constipated, it's easier to push it out in that position

I don't know, we haven't exactly evolved completely to shitting on the toilet, yet.

When i get bad gas I go to the bathroom and take a stall knowing that I dont have to shit just so I can quietly let all my farts out sitting on the toilet. Only way I like to fart.

POO
IN
LOO

I lay down on the floor when I'm sad, it helps.

I talk out loud to those who I learned only in my head. Sometimes they talk out loud to and through me.

>Pee in the sink because it is more convenient
>Use the toilet shower daily to cleanse my colon
>Eat my boogers
>Drink alone and browse Sup Forums
Also many other things

Get the squatty potty. Life changer.

Years ago, I heard of how the Chinese go poo. I looked into it, healthier way. I made a squatty potty prototype. When I went to patent it, I found out it and several similar products already existed. Made me sad.

When I'm bored, I tend to twirl my pubic hairs

How do you know I'm nuts?