Sup Forums's opinions on possums?

Sup Forums's opinions on possums?

love em

6.5/10

Who doesn't love a marsupial with a prehensile tail?

they r good boys

op again, thanks for your sweet feedback on these precious boys, heres another for your troubles

my nigga

Cute!

(op) pic related is the possum i found chilling on my roof earlier tonight, named him fred

fred is a shit name but that's one stellar creature rt

Really OP? They are the dumbest animal around anywhere in the whole fucking world. Any other opinion is wrong. Even rats are smarter than fucking opossums.
>prove me wrong
oh wait, you can't..

Moar pls

(op) we arent too smart either buddy, sure theyre dumb but i love them

All that I can focus on in this picture are the monstrous feet of that bitch wearing a blue shirt.

(op) right away

They deserve death.

We'd pet them

(op) aw user dont be so salty over sweet boys, theyre just misunderstood

God let the devil make one animal. That one animal was the opossum.

They aight

Every time I see one I roll dubs.

OMG, They are so cute!

They're like the dumb adolescents of the suburban animal kingdom. I give them 7/10 just for avoiding extinction against all odds.

Going to work now! Thank you for Cute Possum Thread, op!

my dogs killed one I think

It was dead in my backyard next to a piece of a decaying armadillo I assume the possum brought into the yard so I'm just going off the evidence.

Every time I see one I roll quads.

I always thought of them as the white trash of the marsupials

Lemmings. These fuckers literally chuck themselves off cliffs to die. Opossums only pretend to die as a defense mechanism.

That's actually fake, dipshit

i like em
>be me, long time ago
>family used to own chickens
>possums became issues at times
>family is animal friendly
>don't want to use lethal trap or dog on possum even tho already killed two chickens
>sets live traps, baited with peanut butter
>first night catch young possum, very small
>mother demands i rid of it on fields at edge of town
>toss live catch cage with garbage rat into back of shitty highschool subaru outback
>drive to edge of town
>pull off road next to irrigation channeling
>fetch cage from back of car
>fucker nips my knuckle as i grab the handle
>drop cage on ground
>put on work gloves i keep on the car
>pick back up cage
>submerge cage in stagnant water at bottom of irrigation channeling
>sit in car listening to hybrid theory for while
>fetch cage from water
>leave limp soggy boy in water
>drive home and eat a shit load of mac and cheese

>Lemming's jump of cliffs
A myth and a disney animal killing for a film.

Actually it isnt, due to biological urges the lemming is instinctively encouraged to migrate. So in many cases in order to reach bodies of water some will jump off cliffs or ridges. 100% dont die mind you but many either die due to falling on rocks or drowning due to swimming for extensive periods.

Very greasy meat.

So then it's still a myth you nigger. All you're saying is sometimes these pansies drown.

I've only seen a opossum once around my house. I was going to let my dog outside, I opened the front door and there he was just sitting on the porch railing. He must have been sitting there a while motionless because I have a motion sensor light out there that's fairly sensitive. He got on his hind legs started hissing at me. I told him to leave but he wouldn't. I don't know how long he sat there but he was gone in the morning

ugly in a cute way or maybe cute in an ugly way.

I just think they look really nice

They're delicious

Kinda ok sometimes I guess. Killed a shit tonne of them down on the farm tho.

I raised some babies after my neighbor shot the mom, one sec I’ll pull some old pictures off my phone. The babies were adorable but they made a shit ton of noise running around my room at night

What you fags think of my babies? There 5 in total, fed them baby food mixed with dry cat food. Those little bastards shit in their water all the time

>i told him to leave
like a dumb nigger i doubt giving it orders got any results

They would also try to bite, but their undeveloped teeth never did anything.I kept them for about 4 months then set them loose. Wish I had more pictures

id wrather go back to teaching preschool than have those oversized hissing in my house user

holy fuck i need to stop drinking my english is getting less and less legible

They were actually pretty chill, they never really hissed. They weren’t aggressive, they just didn’t like it when I held em. Pretty much slept all day in a ball and climb on shit at night. Plus I had an empty room being redone at the time

I like them better than the Andy Sixx posters and they're probably more useful as well.

i think you'll find most things cute and adorable as babies, its when they're grown up that you start to change your mind.

Yea no way was I gonna keep 5 full grown possums. Possums are especially butt ugly as adults

I think they're pretty cute all the time. They're great. They eat ticks by the shitload and are highly resistant to rabies. North America's only marsupial. They're cool.

I love the fact that they’re the only marsupial in North America, and they have some very endearing odd behavior. Those babies were surprisingly soft, and I’ve grown to appreciate that silky gray fur