Okay, Sup Forums. What's a cheap, low resource way to kys? I need an out

Okay, Sup Forums. What's a cheap, low resource way to kys? I need an out.
How could I tie a noose with bedsheets? Is there a specific length I would need?

>Okay, Sup Forums. What's a cheap, low resource way to kys?
Train.

>go to the ghetto
>call everyone you see a nigger
>get shot

No ghettos nearby. College campus.

Could work, there's trains that run nearby on occasion. I prefer something less... messy, though.

It's sad that you wanna kys op, but if you're really looking for a cheap, fast way of doing it, you can always try touching power lines.
I do hope you think it through and give up suicide tho

Nigger, you want a clean death, you need money. You want a cheap death, you need to accept that it isn't going to be pretty. Doesn't cost a thing to let a train run your head over.

huff gas and suck your brother's dick

Whatever you choose to do make sure it has a near 100% success rate, or at least won’t cause too much damage.

Your life will be soooo much worse if you end up mutilated or with brain damage or some shit.

kek

Dont kys op , What drove you This far?

>buy drugs
>find really tall building
>take drugs when on roof so that you don’t pussy out
>wait till sufficiently high
>jump

OP here. What do you faggots think about high voltage electrocution? There's an electric rail system nearby. Might do the job.

piss on it and report back to us

I was thinking more like dousing my hands in water, then firmly grasping said rail. Should allow for plenty of current to pass through.

Buy helium tank, hook it up with tubing and breather mask. Painless and quick. Actually fun way to go out. You halucinate like crazy and just go numb. If you've got more money do it with nitrous oxide. Even better feeling.

douse your hands in piss

each a couple of boxes of aspirin

Water isn't conductive you faggot. Use a water with high mineral content or just go to electronics store and buy that cleaner spray with gold that increases conductivity.

attentionwhoring stupid pussy faggot, sage

Water isn’t conductive? Go back to school.

Don't be so sure, normie.

he's technically right but most water people deal with have minerals in it

Did some stuff that might bite me in the ass hardcore later on.
Fucking up school.
No hope for my future, no hope in other people.

If I could bet that you're gonna chicken out at the last moment I would be rich, I'm speaking from experience here. I wanted to off myself by falling from over 10m flat into a river with shallow water (where bottom was covered with shit that could just pierce you trough). Odds that I would evade any of that were practically none, yet I did. Life is precious, and unless you're a mud eating sexslave who's beaten everyday you can always have it worse.

Exactly. Doubt he would go out and buy distilled water just to kill himself. Normal tap water will do the job which I’m sure is what he ment.

>Did some stuff that might bite me in the ass hardcore later on
Well, you're gonna fucking end yourself anyway. Dish.

He is correct. Pure water is not conductive at all

Gonna hurt, and pray to God it kills you

tap water isnt enough if he wants to pass electricty through it desu

>plan an elaborate heist
>fly to Belize
>continue to live on the beach in paradise till you die of natural causes

You man enough to feel the pain? There won't be any mess whatsoever. Buy a syringe (if you need a reason to buy them tell the person at the counter it's to stuff some food with a filling)
Then simply use it empty and inject air in one of your main veins.
Another option if babby is too afraid of pointy things is that you buy a classic thermomether (or a few for good measure) then you break them and drink the mercury.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it would. 500+ Volts, AC.

If you want to drop and snap not strangle

google 4winds shotgun
then expedient homemade ammunition or build a 4 barrel pic related that operates off of 1 switch

come on dude, a rope cant be that expensive

Think about yours mothers face when she finds out her child comitted suicide. Death wont give you relief. Get a job and make money to go to the bahamas or some shit, start over. Dont go to fucking Sup Forums where people dont give 2 shits about you snapping your own neck. Emotional pain is an illness. Go get help.

Why should I care about what her face would look like? It'll be over and done with by then.

So you are ending this purely out of selfish reasons. which means you DO care about yourself. yes, it will be over. it will all be black, no afterlife, no relief, just black forever. i dont get why you dont eliminate EVERYTHING that makes you unhappy, get the fuck up and go to the god damn bahamas. look at the beach, meditate. eliminate the bad habits. i know its not that easy, but the only reason why im taking time to even write this is because i actually tried to kill myself. robe fell off of the knot i tied in the ceiling, and after that day i just decided i dont wanna be a lil bitch about it anymore. unless you just raped a child or killed your friend, there is 100 percent a way out of this. 100 percent. dont listen to anyone trying to help you do this.. please.