Has there ever been a more embarrassing moment for Sup Forums?

Has there ever been a more embarrassing moment for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE
youtube.com/watch?v=a4C-xiSZOb0
youtube.com/watch?v=oV-ZSP0zAuI
youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really makes you think

I am now a #clintoris

Yes, everytime a canadian posts

I would have a very hard time not getting violent in these situations regardless of the gender of the asshole interjecting

Why are leafs the #1 shitposters now? come on Australia you're falling behind.

That's why security and Secret Service need to do their fucking jobs.

He's a fag. You really expect him to fight?

Bernie is a presidential candidate.

Milo literally sucks black dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE

Fucking liberals i swear.

this "thing" would have been lynched down here.good shit

he could of got AIDs from that spit

Well what was he supposed to do? Punch her in the face? Yeah, see how well that turns out. The only embarrassing thing was how security handled the situation

Instead of that cuck milo actually dared to talk back
youtube.com/watch?v=a4C-xiSZOb0

whats her twitter? instagram? more?

Yeah, you trying to get attention from Sup Forums to fill a gap in your pathetic life.

I saw your ass on another thread getting your ass handed to you by everyone. Enjoy the future refugee crisis:)

This. No one is asking anyone to vote Milo for president.

>>could of instead of "could have" or "could've"

Get the fuck out of my language, leaf.

wtf I hate bernie and milo now
I am now a #HillBilly

This.

He isn't a pussy for sitting there--he's probably leaning backwards because that sheboon's breath reeks of Copenhagen dip and shit.

Or did you miss the based part where he said "The incarceration rate for blacks is about to go up again" ?

Do niggers chew tobacco.

Cant even touch the fucking niggers because they would start screaming "RAYCISIM".

For womanhandling we needed female cops, now we need nigger cops to niggerhandle them.

wow really makes me think
now i'm a #unshavedbush

Yes, the fact that the land our servers are on borders such shitty countries.

>spits in face
"Hey, this dude just spit in my face!!"
>Im a tranny
"This tranny just spit in my face!!"
>Go ahead, hit a woman, hit a woman!

Sup Forums's fake disdain is just them projecting

ask the random Sup Forumslack if they think America would be a better place if they could tell a faggot, commie or jew to fuck off and you'd see they'd do the exact same thing

as a gay man, i don't understand the need for gay guys to always talk like they're an mc at a drag show. he's just as embarrassing as the black lives matter protest, maybe more

fuck you americuck I will spell it the leaf way

not get dominated by a woman

That ain't the leaf way, it's a grammatical mistake. You don't know your own language. What a surprise.

No, their orifices all smell of rancid meat naturally

>Mexico

Wouldn't you guys have decapitated the faggot? Your cartels are fucking savage m8.

request the pol is immunised against all dangers meme

> judging peoples lives on Sup Forums

I am now #Dyin4Ryan

We need a true conservative like Paul Ryan.

Nobody thinks he's being dominated. You clearly didn't see the video and you're just following news trends.

Because you're a leaf.

What happened there?

Just jack off to FKA Twigs instead. That's who she's trying to be (looks wise).

All he did was get screeched at. I'd hardly call that "dominated"

If a faggot spat on my face I would take it as attempted murder for the AIDS reason, pull out my handgun and magdump into him.

The biggest shame on that day was security not doing their job that they were paid to do by Breitbart.

>2 Kikes getting mad when their chattle rebel

Serves them right

Edgy.

BLM chimps out during his talk, security is called but they refuse to do anything, Milo responds to horseshit with banter, get's threatened with physical violence, security continues to do nothing

>"Quote one thing he's said that's racist."

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Don't talk shit about Copenhagen faggot

I love how, because you libtards live and work as far away from blacks as you can, you do not understand that screaming is actually pretty normal for them. I get verbally attacked by loud morons almost every time I have to walk around Detroit, and I only even pay attention if I think they're defense-testing for a serious attempt.

>defending your own life and taking out the trash doing it is edgy
Okay.

If he fought them the security would have arrested him and it would be blasted on all the leftist rags that Milo is a violent aggressor. He did what he should have done showing them to be the children they are. I wanted to punch that whistle down those niggers throats though Jesus Christ that was fucking infuriating.

The difference is that bernout caved in and even agreed with those nigresses instead of just calling security or wtv

>I'm a tranny, go ahead and punch a woman
Sorry, I thought men and women were exactly equal in every way, just like Femenism says. Why shouldn't I hit you?

I love how whites always back down. They never stand up for themselves, they just look at the ground and let you do or say whatever you want to them. It gets even sadder if they do try to fight, tho. Can't believe anyone could be proud to be so pathetic.

If you could get AIDS that easily everyone would already be infected

Women have no privileges that a man does not also have.

Years ago women and children on the titanic were put on the life raft leaving so many men to drown.

But no, the pay gap is real and get out of my safe space. You're triggering me.

If by "back down" you mean "neither shriek like an animal nor resort to murder" then yeah that's evolution doing our talking for us.

There just effeminate. Its natural too them. You probably talk with a monotone manner. Why? R u tryin to be manly at all times or do some of your more masculine characteristics come naturally? He could talk manly but it would be annoying and depressing especially considering that he doesn't really face any danger acting how he really is anymore

There was no security. It was last year when he was polling like 5%. It was a hippie open-air rally in Oregon or Washington or some shit. He didn't even organize it. It was organized locally. He showed up as a guest and two sheboons rushed the stage and started banshee wailing. The organizer tried to talk to them but he was a colossal faggot and caved so Sanders shrugged and gave them the mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=oV-ZSP0zAuI

There was no security and you don't fight an obese ape when you're trying to run for president.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>blaster had down syndrome

White people have higher standards, and because of indoctrination, believe everyone is equal. They simply aren't prepared to handle chimps, they've been told they are humans and civilized.

guaranteed replies

would convert to muh dick

is this the original drawing?

What about when Obongo won after we so vehemently predicted that Romney had it in the bag?

Either punch her and get arrested and get bad press or let the niggers embarrass themselves and their cause for no one to give a shit about it

i listened to some of her songs, they're pretty good. definitely better than the pop or rnb shit that gets churned out by the jewfactory.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc

we wuz kings lol. chill song though.

>There was no security and you don't fight an obese ape when you're trying to run for president.

>a presidential candidate with no security

well then he's a retard as well

Bernie has the worst genes. Look at his son.

Hopefully this ends the Milo meme once and for all.

Fucking kek

>Shooting someone for spitting in your face is defending your life

Shit even today woman and children are still more prized in life or death situations. It's biology

so, you have no dick? You piss and run when challenged?

He started as a protest/meme candidate trying to get awareness for his issues. He didn't expect to fucking come this close.

>the leaf way
you just went full retard

The only constant between these two instances are jews getting shouted down by nogs. Not sure what this has to do with Sup Forums.

Why are university staff so retarded?

>give BLM and any other progressive movement the run of your campus
>parents see the chaos of your university and decide against sending their child to you
>ten years down the line, the stupid cunts you pampered are working at starbucks part-time so they still have time for their "activism"
>the students who wanted a career all fucking hate the time spent learning about rape culture and safe spaces
>twenty years after that, donations seem to dry up, as the black lesbian women who aren't on welfare and got a job in HR decide that they are still oppressed by white institutions like their alma mata, and don't donate
>the rich as fuck career-driven kids who hate your guts don't give you shit
>administrators realise with a creeping dread that they're feeling the earliest repurcussions of a mistake they've been making for 30 years

RIP unis

if a guy wants to be effeminate he should dress like a twink, not an ugly redneck. talking like that and dressing like a straight man is gross

>for Sup Forums?

You honestly believe Sup Forums supports some fag who takes big black cocks up his asshole? No only americucks love this Milo fuccboi faggot

It's just as bad in britain, I was cringing the whole time throughout that absurd Rhodes Must Fall campaign.

Nobody here actually likes that piece of shit. All he is is controlled opposition meant to smear our good name.

I dislike both Hernie and Milo so what are you getting at?

Sanders let them takeover, Milo at least led 500+ mostly white people throughout the campus in an attempt to confront the campus president and ask them why security wasn't doing their job and make them kick out the niggers that made disruptions.

Bernie didn't do anything.

Milo never actually surrendered his mic, the nigs literally kept blowing whistles into microphones to interrupt the speech; and security refused to get them out, despite being told to by the crowd.

In Bernie's case, he gave control to the nigs willingly.

Fuck you. Milo is based as fuck. You goddamn chinese are all the same.

le faggot jew nigger lover is based as fuck xD

>>>/leddit/

ha you fucking fag