Woman raped by nigger

>Woman raped by nigger
>Boyfriend almost died burned by nigger
>Both miraculously come out alive
>Years later they adopt 3 little niggers

What do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdtnews.com/news/crime/article_9ca94392-b75e-11e5-bee4-7302a2b60d0f.html
cncpunishment.com/forums/showthread.php?10780-Leeroy-Wilbert-Rogers-Sr-Sentenced-to-Life-With-the-Chance-of-Parole-in-2015-OH-Murder-of-Kimberly-Clupper-and-Kendra-Carnes&p=88501&viewfull=1#post88501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish them the best?

they are planning on putting in 80 acres of cotton

nothing,but i laughed

cuck life

bwahahaha

They have a master plan to raise an army of niggers to take revenge, sounds cool.

> Woman raped by White
> Men nearly killed by White
> Both miracously come out alive
> Years later they have White Babies
Mfw

Duude, i was watching investigation discovery with my girl and we laughed so hard after we see the aftermath, makes me think if she got preggo from the negro then they adopted more two negros! LIBERAL CUCKS!

dey dindu nuffin

I think it's white genocide.

I cannot comprehend actual maturity or altruism so I will mock them like an edgy little faggot hiding behind anonymity on a sell-out, pathetic website.

Niggers.

Sleeper Agents

>15 years later niggers sons will kill the adoptive parents for buying crack

>"sell-out"
*sold out

Maybe they liked

>! LIBERAL CUCKS!

Had to buy a few mementos to remember the occasion.

link to story?

That's not what "mature" means, and certainly a rational mind can only be altruistic to a point. I think they passed it

tdtnews.com/news/crime/article_9ca94392-b75e-11e5-bee4-7302a2b60d0f.html

cncpunishment.com/forums/showthread.php?10780-Leeroy-Wilbert-Rogers-Sr-Sentenced-to-Life-With-the-Chance-of-Parole-in-2015-OH-Murder-of-Kimberly-Clupper-and-Kendra-Carnes&p=88501&viewfull=1#post88501

Were they Asian?

Man, that littlest looks like Red Foxx.

>altruism
>three black kids
>there were no other equally disadvantaged kids of any other race that they could take in
>altruism
Ye, nah m8; there's something else going on there.
I wonder if the three are brothers.

When you hate a nigga so much that you adopt 3 next gen models and Uncle Tom the shit out of them in hopes the white washing will pass on through the progeny for generations.

in this tv show she said that before she die she wanted to do lots of thing like graduate in college be a teacher and have kids with her boyfriend......why adopt niggers after that rape? why not get pregnant from her hubby?

fetish.

gee, that's dark.
simple doubles wouldn't be enough for dat.

if you see a resemblance between the rapist's face and the kids' faces, you might be a little racist, though

are you saying
>she dealt with being raped by enjoying and fantasizing about being raped
?

this applies to the entire thread jesus you faggots get trolled into arguing this shit every day by the russian fags.

yup

>3 little adopted black kids
>no blood son

yup, i think she was thinking about the fear, her hubby tied in the car while she was getting sttufed...

sometimes people think is their fault cause they white or rich or too much beautiful so they tend to do something like helping the ones who did bad things to them.

Nigga win!

those 3 little boys are going to grow up to be some of the kindest people anyone will ever meet. They will also live a good, healthy, loving life. I'm happy for them, they will contribute to society in several ways, and make the world a better place.

All boys
Wonder why

They will smoke crack soon and eventually brutally murder their own adoptive parents (the two idiots there) to buy some crack.

I have plenty of examples of colored adoptive children that eventually get as savage as their race.

put your links where your mouth is

kek hard thx