Why did America used to treat the Irish worse than blacks?

Why did America used to treat the Irish worse than blacks?

They look close enough to humans to trigger uncanny valley.

Stupid WASP shit

Because decades of Hiberno propaganda have convinced them that really happened (hint it didn't)

WASP shit, imagine the same reason they treated italians as blacks...

Why the fuck they call italians black?

Paddies and wops never cease to crack me up
>It's everyone else's fault, they're all lying, I'm not violent or uncivilised reeee *chimps out, throws a bomb*

The Irish were only hated because they were Catholic, they did nothing wrong themselves

irish are subhuman whigggers

Enjoy your stay in hell, degenerated reformist

>irish are subhuman whigggers
Colombia, stop, seriously...

Pardon me sassanach, you wouldn't be forgetting about the 2 bajillion would you?

lol just kidding, irish are catholic bros

>tfw no irish gf

The Irish are a bunch of weirdos. They should fit right in the USA.

Apologise for William III.

>tfw they were more accepted by quebec's population even if they didn't speak french just because they were catholic
christianity was retarded

Drown.

Britain did it too

No.

yes

we learned it from you dad we learned it from you

Use this logic
>American are not white

Lol M8, you started a war with us over not being allowed to run slaver ships unimpeded

thread is about treatment of the Irish

which was all you

They're Catholic, and they came here in masses and took all the jobs, its the same reason why our right wingers dislike all the Mexicans coming into our country.
Stop with the "dad" role play bullshit. It's really cringey and makes us look bad, and it makes you look like you're 14 years old.

IDK what they're even complaining about this time you could pull the hub caps off a car with the force America sucks the Irish off with

I don't know why we stopped.

Anglos are bloodthirst savages (sorry for the redundance), they are enemies of civilization and the AIDS of the humanity, all of them should be soap. You just had the bad luck of being close to them.

BEADY

Yet done more good than you ever have

C*tholics aren't human

the real question is why didn't we

good posts in all honesty

shut up son

AMAZINGLY good post.

maybe because the Italians that immigrated to USA are mostly tan Italians.

>immigrate to country
>instantly make organized crime when you get there

seems black to me

Because they deserved it

Irish were literally never once in American history treated worse than blacks

>blacks
>organised

>Yanks treat the Irish like niggers
>segregate paddies into black neighbourhoods
>the Irish immediately run the blacks out with extreme violence because they also hate blacks

This.

We didnt, we just disliked catholics and didnt want them being teachers or nannys.
same with Italians, Catholics were evil papists

Boss Tweed: That's the building of our country right there, Mr. Cutting. Americans aborning.

Bill: I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.

Boss Tweed: Votes.

Bill: Votes, you say? They vote how the archbishop tells them, and who tells the archbishop? Their king in the pointy hat what sits on his throne in Rome.

>says one of the only Western countries to invade another Western country in the modern era
How about get fucked, nigger.