Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend Sup Forums?

have you ever cheated on your girlfriend Sup Forums?
how and why? tips and tricks?

you're free to post pictures of your women

What's to tell? Use common sense.

- side bitch is a cum receptacle, do not treat her otherwise
- keep her nudes and texts on a separate phone or google voice or some shit
- don't fuck her raw ever
- wash up immediately after fucking her always, use deodorant soap, women know the smell of pussy
- don't fall in LUV

Other than that just keep it on the DL. If your woman isn't giving you enough pussy then maybe you just break it off with her and not worry about getting caught, fresh strange is always good though for some variety.

Good luck.

I always do
I have my waifu,yet I still fap to many others anime girls

This girl I was with a few years ago announced that she had to stay over a this guy's place to finish a class project. What was actually happening was obvious for many reasons. Bitch must've thought I was insanely stupid, which was more of an insult than the fact she was clearly fucking him.

That same night I went out to the pub and brought this crazy lass home who was around 7/10, but made up for it in lack of self respect.

When I next saw my girlfriend, she was in tears within seconds, confessing to cheating, asking for forgiveness etc. I did what's probably the most harmful thing you can do: pretend to be unmoved, not angry, not sad, nothing. I said "oh ok, I guess we're done" and left her blubbering her eyes out.

The "I fucking hate you" texts SHE sent ME afterwards made me realise she wasn't exactly on this planet.

pic not related, that's Eva Green.

Good story user. Loved your reaction but if the girl from the car looked like eva I would've stayed with her

no i never havend. some of my ex gf's cheated on me though, oh and fuck you for thinking about it. you're an asshole. grow yourself some balls and talk with your gf if your have problems in your relationship instead of throwing rocks at something wonderful. sincerely, fuck you forever.

So much cringe. Ever ask yourself why they cheated?

Eva Green could set my place on fire and I'd shrug it off.

this.
Wetwipes are your friend. Condom smell lingers get it off before going home.
If you use a website. Make sure you go to the profile settings and dissable ALL email notifications. You only want that site to be active when you go to it, no surprises for her to find.
Name the cum receptacles client or work contacs or company names on your phone.
Delete all chats after each chat. Keep nothing, leave no trace, if not, use locking apps on your phone for chat logs, photos etc and use a pin that you only use on that app and no where else that she can never work out.
Best to make sure you meet other girls when you know your's is busy. Gives you time to hide any evidence and also you know you wont be interrupted by her.
I live abroad and speak a 2nd language here. So if she phones me while with another, I speak to her in english and then tell them it was a family member etc.

Mostly, only ever cheat if you REALLY want it. It feels great untill you cum, then you end up looking for excuses to leave and you feel like shit.
For me I only do it when trying to fulfull a fantasy I cant get at home (either not possible or unwilling).. At least then you have a purpose for doing it. Cheating for cheatings sake is pointless
EG older women, different races etc etc.

+1 for wet wipes, I forgot about condom smell.

And this user is right, I see blokes getting nabbed all day long from being logged into dating sites, tinder, etc. LOG OUT. Also once you have your hookup, disable or delete your profile until you're ready to find new pussy.

Married MILF types are prime candidates. Avoid craigslist, it's all whores and spam at this point.

Do it the first day you meet her and make sure it's someone who's REALLY gonna piss her off.

My gf is a nympho who does pretty much anything. I cheat because variety is nice. I also enjoy fucking cheating women.

>Be drunk af
>Have two bitches that want to suck my dick.
>I'm not single
>They get me in the middle of them
>One starts cuddling with me
>The other is playing with my dick
>IDGAF
>Back fired thought because the girl that was playing/sucking my dick was my girls best friend
>I'd do it over again
>FBGM

What's a good alternative to Craigslist. It worked great for awhile but died off in my area.

Pof

I feel ya. CL used to be an excellent source but it's gone to shit, super obvious spam and fat black whores. You can still use it, just be super selective and don't expect much.

fetlife for kink stuff, which is where I go. DO NOT sign up for paid dating under any circumstances. OKC is pretty terrible but free, POF is bottom tier ugs but also free. I'd suggest tinder, just be aware that any shit you put out there will be visible. Your woman may not be looking at it but all her friends might

Side pussy is the spice of life. Keep the keeper, but also get some variety. Cover a black bitch with white cum. Spank a subbie until she cries. Get parking lot head from a milf and cum in her fucking mouth then send her home to her husband and 1.5 kids. It's good shit.

>wife cheated on me once
>told her she will never live it down
>Fuck all of her female friends
>she knows
>she is scared to introduce me to her new friends
>they meet me anyways
>wife doesn't divorce because she thinks she deserves this
>mfw

If you cheat on someone then you're the worst scum and you should feel ashamed, just break up first. You don't understand the trust issues, self esteem issues, etc that it causes someone else unless it's happened to you before.
If the girl is already cheating on you though, go for it. She's already broken your trust, it doesn't matter if she finds out or not. If she does find out, maybe she'll think twice before doing it again to someone else.

Do you have luck on fetLife? In my area its super cliquey, and most seem to want to talk and not meet.

You will be shot eventually, im not talking shit but its a matter of when.

There are three types of bitches on fetlife.

1. Lifestyle fetishists / goth types who don't have much to offer in life, usually rope shibari artsy types and huge overweight women who can't get laid otherwise.

2. Lurkers and chatters. Mostly useless, some are just taking their time to learn about their fetishes before getting naked, others have absolutely no intention of being touched.

3. Genuine pleasure addicts. Play your cards right and be patient and assertive, make her cum once, and she's yours.

Probably 85% of the female fetishists out there are crazy as a loon, even above and beyond the regular woman-crazy of vanilla types. Be warned.

By who? Some miserable cuck? Unlikely.

Bitch cheating on you? That's your problem and her problem, not the bull's problem. She would have found a cock regardless.

Yeah, I know they are nuts. It was a crazy ex that led me to fetlife. Some of these people treat fetishes like a religion.

What is girlfriend?

tits or gtfo

Very much like a religion, yes. The trick is to dabble in it, not drown in it.

That said, treat it like a buffet. Take a little here and there of what you like but don't overindulge. The lifestylers eventually migrate towards other lifestylers / old guard, and that's ok.

Does sex with my wife count as cheating on my girlfriend?

>I also enjoy fucking cheating women.

This. It's the best! I'd rather fuck a married milf than a single woman any day of the week.

I think he means Craigslist robber types

Ahh. Well yes that's a problem if you do the ghetto thing.

Don't do the ghetto thing.

I'm always carrying anyway

Ok, I asked fot tips in another thread but I missed them.

I'll try again here.

>always been a beta
>treated GF like gold.
>few weeks ago she wants a break up. Says she isn't in love anymore
>she refused to see me or answer calls. Few texters but that was it.
>she actually cried thinking of every kind thing I did for her
>meanwhile I grew balls and got back on my feet.
>went partying
>had a thing with another girl
>ex GF finally calls
>she is disgusted by the fact I was partying just few weeks after break-up, doesn't even know about other girl
>actually agrees on talking and meeting again
>she jelly but would never admit
>still love her actually. I'd gladly take her back
>but if she finds out about other girl I'm screwed
>can't be cold with other girl either or else she would find someone else to fuck

TLDR: I want to get back with ex but don't want to burn chances with new girl

What to do?

Just say you want to get back together but want to take it slow. It'll give you time to figure shit out with this new one.

Here goes nothing.

Ever since I've gotten out of my anxiety and panic attacks, there has been this sexual void that nothing seems to fill.

I was suffering severe depression and was a major beta -fag with close to no selfesteem.

Bought myself some books about how to boost my selfesteem and how to handle panic attacks.

Through daily challenges and patience the anxiety started to fade away. So I began reading hook up artist books to boost my selfesteem even more. (I also started doing Martial Arts to loose some weight and gain confidence)

Shortly after finishing the PUA-Books I began using this information and hooked up with my current gf.

Guys...she is the LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANNA MARRY THE SHIT OUT OF HER. But unfortunately ever since I've finished those books I have this huge urge to hook up with other chicks and make new experiences.

I already have cheated in the meantime and after 2 months of regret the urge came back.

I don't know what to do....I love my gf but at the same time wanna experience new things with other women

nope because i don't talk to anyone but males i don't make conversation about small talk, i absolutely hate meaning less small talk witch is all girls do complain and bitch and talk about bullshit i could careless about and i no i would need to listen and care to get a girl but i honestly lost all motivation to work on a girl when guys are so easy to get and i don't find men physically attractive so i could never fall in love or whatever. one grill at work constantly staring me down and smiling then attempts to talk and i just give short none responses shes very attractive but her voice is so high pitch i get repulsed hearing her speak its like a dam mouse on helium

Ditch her. She's not in love anymore, she said as much. WTF are you doing? Kick that bitch to the curb and stop being a pussy.

Also fake ass greentext horseshit.

Went to Cuba for my 30th birthday cheated on my wife with a 17yr old. Lol

I cheat all the time. I don't believe in monogamy.

>meaning less
>careless
>i no i would
>when guys are so easy to get
>grill
>none responses
>high pitch
>dam

Son, you have more issues than I can help you with. Neck yourself.

Don't answer that, you are not the problem...its all them them them. You will find a woman who respects you one day.

What girlfriend?

Dont get back with her. I made the mistake of thinking it would work out or be the same as before but it's not/wont be the same. Say fuck it and stick with the new one.

>havend

What in the fuck?

Not all relationships are golden you stupid prick

I cheated on my gf's.I'm married now and I have a 22 year old mistress. I feel like scum doing that but can't help it. Never got caught.

I'm the same way. I always have to have a good girl and a side chick to meet all my needs/kinks.

I was on a camping trip with mt GF, her sister and a few others.
>Went for a long hike in the afternoon, returning to the camp at dusk
>GF was tired and started drinking on an empty stomach.
>Got hammered then got very sick
>I cleansed her up and put her to bed in the tent.
>Her sister was sharing a tent with a friend but the friend ended hooking up whit my buddy and she did not want to sleep in a tent with two people having sex
>sister climbs into the tent with me and passed out GF
>I end up spooning against her whit a hard on
>she rolls over, tales her panties off and whispers "let's do this"
>she has the exact body as my GF except sh does not shave her bush
>made the same face as I entered her
>we fuck slowly - I cum inside her
>in the morning my GF wakes up with a bad hangover and did not know it happened.

Do you still have sex with your wife?

Post nudes of both so Sup Forums can give a sound answer.

Yes we have sex, but not more than 3-4 times a week.

That's fucking hot dude

LOL!!!!

I was going to but then i realised it would be more fun living then not existing. have you seen liberals its free entertainment all these trannies reading books to kids trying to convert the next generation, chemtrails and fluorinated water making the masses dumb as fuck, most of people i met and be friend set themselves up for failure and get depressed about random shit while i removed all hope and goals so i could never fail anything because i don't delude myself with fake expectations, i know no matter how hard i try i wont be the smartest or strongest their will always be someone better so living in the moment was the best decision i have made. also lucky Dad works for chrysler and got me in making Hellcats and 300's i make decent wage and overtime every week, i want to move up north buy land and watch the world burn. because i don't see this society lasting much longer without some kind of huge war.

>I was going to

Reconsider.

This is how to handle a breakup. Fathers should be teaching this to their sons. It hurts like hell, you want to cry, you want to punch something but when she delivers the blow you got to put on the best poker face you've ever done.

She'll probably be obsessed with you after and forever wonder what it would take to rekindle your desire. Don't bite and move on.

nah this life is too much fun

GF cheated on me
>Called me, crying, told me everything
>I said we were on a break for a while
>Called her a week later, said I'd take her back on a trial basis but that she'd have to work for it
>I said her pussy was "tainted" and that I wouldn't touch her there
>Nothing but blowjobs and anal for five months
>If she wanted release she would have to take care of it herself, in front of me.
>Had her wear a buttplug to work several times
>Later I slept with her friend, and then I called us even.
>She didn't see it that way and said I had to work for it
>Broke up then and there.
>Still get diamonds remembering the sound she made the first time I slid into her butthole :)

I don't want it to be the same. It won't be the same.
I just want her back because I like her.
She may be crazy but she's a good girl.

Simply put, new girl isn't hot as ex. Also new girl seems to be too easy.

Nice

I have an LDR going with this euro chick that I really liked but since I'm a weak willed chadcuck, I ended up in a second relationship with a former fuck buddy. We're gonna do acid together with my best friends next week, at which time I'm gonna end things with her.

beta small cock alert

Euro or the current one?

didn't i tell you to fuck off forever?

I have an LDR with the euro chick since she's coming to my country to work for a year and I'm gonna do acid with the former fuck buddy turned gf

Live in taiwan and having side bitches is expected. Wife knows but we never talk about it.

Nope. I'm lucky enough just to have a gf.

Really? No advise?

ur a fagot

Except that

Cheated on my gf of 3 years with the receptionist at work, treated her like shit, split her and her boyfriend of three years who she lived with up for me, I freaked out and rejected her. Kept promising I'd leave my girlfriend for her and as soon as I accepted that I had fallen for her, and fallen out of love with my girlfriend she ghosted me and I've missed her for months and I resent my gf for it all (even though it's my fault). Don't catch feelings or tell anyone.

I've probably cheated on all of them. It's easy. You just have sex with someone else. An idiot can do it.

Never cheated on a girl I've been with, but a girl did cheat with me before. Didn't realize she had a boyfriend until after I fucked her.

just slap her if she ever brings it up. then her mind will associating questioning your behaviour with physical violence and she'll keep herself in line and unknowing to your behaviour

Pic of the sisters ?

>be me
>24 year old
>gf is 6/10 aryan
>very proud of my blue eyed blonde superior human fuckbag
>fuck her all the time
>love her sorta
>find out shes hanging out with niggers
>niggerwtf.exe
>begin fucking young local puss
>fuck fuck fuck for weeks
>gf sleeps over all the time
>still smile and pretend I'm happy
>months go by
>gf still "hanging out" with niggers and slut friends
>one day she breaks up with me because I don't respect her slut friends
>mfw I fucked all her friends before dating her and created this catalyst of where she thinks being a slut is ok

>mfw she left me and it's technically my fault

Literally should have just fucked her more.

Yeah, and don't. Break up already. Nobody deserves it. Just because your relationship is fucked doesn't mean you get to fuck other peoples' ones, coward.

I am tempted, I have a shot, and since gf lives 2 hours by train away, I could technically get away with it but since I was raised as a moralfag I don't act on it.
Help me Sup Forumsros, fighting off the urge to fuck this 20 y/o slut is a daily pain in my arse, how do I break free ?

Oh I did.

If she didn't douche all the fucking time, which was an obvious sign she was fucking all kinds of niggers, I wouldn't have even touched her.

Very hygenic aryan piggy.

None the less, I don't miss her.

She moved to some shithole in the midwest with some poor cuck who is ok with her lifestyle.

And I'm still in town, crushing young high school puss. Feels good man.

sounds healthy

is it cheating if neither wants to have sex with each other
but you still stay/live together because it's convenient ?

The funniest part of all this is that she used to incessantly talk shit about her group of friends behind their backs, particularly this one guy, she'd say "I feel sorry for the woman who eventually ends up with him". Well, she is that woman.

She contacted me a year or so ago to let me know she's engaged to him. I said I wish them well and hope they have a great life together, to which she literally said "it could have been you".

Fucking gold.

I've been fucking my gf's sister for about 3 months now every time my gf goes to work.

I do, my and my friend who is a girl have the type of relationship to do stuff with each other when both of us feel like it.

We're good friends so no one will know. She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. She's the type of girl to be way out of my league normally, but yeah there are times we have sex several times a week or even a day.

I'm a cheater historically and by nature but the last few girlfriends I've had would end up trying to fuck once or twice a day
so I had to learn that innie orgasm thing to ration my go go juice

>really bad breakup after 5 years.
>meet this girl and her best friend at a protest in new york city.
>both virgins.
>fuck the fatter one first just to get it over with.
>fuck the other one later in the week, I guess the first one couldn't keep her mouth shut.
>eventually start dating the 2nd girl a couple months later.
>keep hooking up with her best friend throughout entire relationship, even after we moved states.
>eventually fucked 2nd girl's new friend in new state, she left for home and now I live with that girl.
>the cycle continues.

>getting cucked and staying married to a whore
woah dude you're so alpha

>once

AND YOU BELIEVE THAT?

Cuck much

never believe when a slut says she only did it once.

if she says once, you better fuck 12 other sluts to equal her 1.

then, maybe, you'll be okay.

probably not though, you're still involved in a serious relationship with a slut.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Story ?

>want to get back with her

No you don't. You just think you do.

You don't have to devote your life to the new bitch or anything, but don't go back to the ex.

For starters, don't go back to the ex.
Reason B: you shouldn't go back to the ex.
And for number III: DON'T FUCKING GO BACK TO THE EX WTF IS WILLING WITH YOU?!

Said with love, btw.

I've never ever cheated on my girlfriend.
partly because I never had a girlfriend

The sad truth is, you are not ready to settle down. Sounds cliche, I know. But that's just how it is.

Go out, have fun, have new experiences. You are not ready to wife any women yet.

I did accidentally. Didn't mean to.