Is there a better picture that describes the modern world?

Is there a better picture that describes the modern world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQh5od-Tkww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this one

Based Rhodesian Ridgeback.

>Rhodesia

Britain deserves everything they're getting for fucking that country over.

This really is the root of it all.
It all went wrong when men started taking pity on women and just handing them power they couldn't comprehend.
It's stopped now, for the most part, but it's going to take decades at least to reverse the damage that's been done.

Fishmouth feminist spotted

God save the kingdom mate

I'd argue this one is better

Jesus, look at that poor pupper. He's scared to death, he knows that he has no chance against all those niggers, but he's still going to fight them and take as many down as possible just to protect his family for even one measly second. This dog is ready to give his life for the safety of his pack, he's more human then the monkeys at the gate.

>white Afrikkaners about to be enriched with bullets and machetes

Nope. Perfectly accurate to the plight of whites in Africa.

Woah... Australia... you're supposed to be making me laugh... not feel sad...

Then return the televisions stolen in Rodney King riots!

Nah, colonialism barely scraped the surface of Africa. It's just that the local wildlife still cannot take advantage of it.

>Spain is black enough to have never stolen anything

LOL

Pupper = small doggo

doggo = big pupper

sorry cunt, dogs are the one thing that get to me.

>Ears back
>tail tucked
That doggo is scared af but he's still standing guard. A true hero

Yes

The kids are brown and theyre on the other side of the fence.

I don't understand this picture. Why shouldn't white people take resources from lands that don't have civilizations and aren't being utilized?

>tfw my parents both defend the decision to abandon Rhodesia because "hurr racist"
I've tried bringing up Mugabe with them, they agree he's evil, they agree he needs to go. But somehow in their minds he's justified in toppling the country because the government may or may not have committed some vaguely-defined thoughtcrime. It's like they're incapable of viewing this obviously evil man as evil because they've been bullied and demoralised into accepting that any evil is justified so long as it's anti-racist. The extent of the brainwashing among boomers genuinely scares me.

the gate isn't locked...

It really is terrifying

SIeep tight pupper.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQh5od-Tkww

It's not just that, boomers welcome good racial stereotypes like peaceful weed smoking black man with big dick and Asians being super smart at everything.

They don't understand their own hypocrisy and anything logical that goes against their ideas is simply "ur racist, I'm out!"

>wildlife
Good one.

>Portugal dindu noffin
>held the colonies up to 74
Feels good being Moorish

more like this

Bet she knows how to use that tongue

moar like this

>Is there a better picture that describes the modern world?

Fuck no. First of all those kids should be half black and the niggers should be inside giving them all dat big black BBC and all the white males should be jacking off behind the fence

kurwa, but is right

It's not necessarily fear, some fighting breeds go ears back and tail down before they attack, minimizes the points on their body that are easy for enemies to grab/bite.