Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQe7tRuZrug
youtube.com/watch?v=IohLtDLYzjE
youtube.com/watch?v=PPdtE-_UTlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you lying?

I am not.

Who fucking cares?

MOM, MOOOM! I HAVE 4 SUBS NOW I'M GOING TO BE FAMOUS! 3 MILLION HERE I COME, LET'S CELEBRATE EARLY! THANK YOU MINECRAFT!

Clearly 3 million people do.

No one here gives a shit, not even worth making a thread over fucking kill yourself

Hmm my 3 million subs don't get me hard enough better make a thread some place where everyone's anonymous

Are you one of those little bitch youtubers that complains about their employers every time they make a minor change?

What channel

When's Knack 3 coming out?

vanity is a sin

I will give the complete account details of the channel to the first person who rolls trips. No bamboozle.

Can you check out my video and give it feedback? For real.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQe7tRuZrug

>youtube
>posts on Sup Forums
Newfag fucking idiot thinks this site cares about youtube people

Big deal, I have 50 million. 57,878,438 at time of commenting to be exact.

Nice video. I checked out a couple of your other videos as well. Try to advertise the video as much as possible to make sure it gets views, which is arguably the only thing that matters at at this point. The competition is much higher now. Have to produce content to stand out.

Why does Uncle Jerry touch my peepee?

I do not know. Have you tried talking to Child Protective services or something?

Building a PC, what would you recommend for content creation?

Not trying to make money from it, it's just a hobby. I want to build a small following of fans who will eventually buy my real video games that I'm making.

by the way, my new vegas mods are the greatest thing ever created by anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=IohLtDLYzjE

Allright cunts, check this out

Prove it...inb4 some lame excuse

What is your channel about? Vlogs, gaming?

Checked

You're fucking funny bro.
Subscriber count doesn't mean shit when most of the retards on youtube subscribe because they liked one (1) video and then don't ever watch any more videos past that.

They have the subscribe button mistaken for the like button. Seriously, look at any channel that regularly pumps out normal videos and check the sub:view ratio. It's fucking autistic.

Did you break out because of your content or was it dumb luck? Like, did you gradually get bigger and bigger, or was it some random event that made your channel blow up?

Why is everyone in this thread so butthurt about a YouTuber?

Been providing quality content since late 2011. Gradual increase in the base over the years.

Wish you all the best.

how does it feel knowing your only life accomplishment is making retarded 15 year olds even more retarded.

>Implying a sub means they care

Do females have testicles?

> every one of them is russian

I've been thinking about making a YouTube livestream channel about fidget spinners. Think that will do well? Please don't steal my idea.

Hey! Is this an accurate description of how to be successful on youtube or just BS? Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=PPdtE-_UTlo