Who are some Sup Forums approved pop girls?

Who are some Sup Forums approved pop girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMroXbAmrI8
youtube.com/watch?v=nK6cO3MJSSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums approved
Wouldn't that just be Grimes, Taylor Swift . . .

And Carly Rae Jepsen

I don't think anyone here knows Lenka. It'd be cool to hear other Sup Forumstants' opinions on her, though.

Lavren from Chvrches
Grimes
Taylor Swift
Carly Rae Jepsen
Hayley Williams
Kate Bush
Bjork Bjork Bjork
I think people liked Tegan and Sara at one point
Marina Diamond from the Diamonds but she may have just been admired for her "body of work"
Same for Charli
I don't know if you count /kpop/, actually I take that back they're not even human
Lorde
Sky Ferreira
Don't remember if we like MIA here, I'm running out of names

MIA was liked here until she came out in favor of basic human rights with the Borders music video

Lady Gaga was popular here at one point.

Oh man actually do you guys remember this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=MMroXbAmrI8

I'm amazed at how fast this fizzled actually, you'd think someone would still be trying to force this.
Actually it's sounding pretty good tonight, gonna listen to the whole thing.

My personal favorites are Little Dragon, Moloko and Imogen Heap.

Daily reminder that most of the mainstream pop stars, male or female, underwent either MKUltra Monarch programming, or some variant of the more base trauma based dissociation and compartmentalization programming.

I've more or less abandoned other models to describe their behavior. And certain patterns and connections are simply too consistent.

They're broken, stripped down, contrived human beings. The only aspect of them that is real, is the inevitable self destruction and downward spiral.

Where have I heard this before

I'd like to know.

Sarah Bonito from KKB too, lots of people here have a crush on her as well

Ace of Base, T.a.t.u and Vengaboys would be acceptable answers.

This is r/music-tier

Learn the difference, pls

Memerina and the diamonds

St.Vincent is my heart approved

ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID, ALL THE THINGSSHE SAID, RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD, RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD, RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD.

Now this is stuck on my head, thanks for reminding me of this user...

And Sup Forums has basically become a less polite and sensible reddit, that list is more or less accurate.

I love Lenka!

>pop girls
die twitter fag

Only neckbeard virgins are admiring Marina for her looks. Her music is pretty good, but Electra Heart was alright but really bad in comparison to her other albums. It had some nice songs but the rest is fucking bad.

Marina greatest

Specifically asked because Lenka's new song is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=nK6cO3MJSSk
good list

Unfortunately Sup Forums hate Grimes. She's really amazing but Sup Forums is too stupid to see that.

>Who are some Sup Forums approved pop girls?

Sup Forums doesn't approve pop, it is cancerkids from nu-Sup Forums you speak of

>Sup Forums doesn't approve pop
>half of Sup Forums threads are pop related in a way or another
You're either stupid or pretend to be stupid.

>MIA was liked here until she came out in favor of basic human rights with the Borders music video
Actually it was because her music became trash, user. She was always a leftist

Unfortunately AIM was a very weak album, bar Borders. Borders is actually a very good song.

I love her and I always will.

They're very good. However, they didn't release new music fast enough to maintain interest. Their convoluted name didn't help. It took me ages to learn how to spell iamamiwhoami from my memory.

lena is hot, but her music is garbage

Yes marina's boobs were phenomenal but her first album was genuinely great.