Fucked this dudes wife 2 weeks ago in her sons bed room, wiped my cum covered dick off on his teddy bear...

Fucked this dudes wife 2 weeks ago in her sons bed room, wiped my cum covered dick off on his teddy bear.(pic relevant) She told me today that she might be prego, how fucked am i?

That her? Also it depends on what state you live in

that is her, i live in bama(shes lives in FL)

one more of her that she sent me, i deleted all the messages between us,(we where on fb black list)

You are fine she will pretend the other guy is the dad.

It’s obvious she’s a whore. She’ll abort. You’re off the hook OP

naw, he's in the marines(deployed overseas right now, thats not going to happen)

The fuck is fb black list

Damn son u could always go back and falcon punch her or kill her take fetus feed fetus to local homeless at soup kitchen

And how do I get this Facebook black list

some sorta thing that both parties messages are only on the one device that started it,( i think they call it facebook secret messages ) and you both control how long the message stays on the phone.)

How do you get this shit?! It wait is this what the notification looks like?

look on your phone and make a message go to a message and hit secret conversation. you can control how long the messages stay on the screen from your side(5 secs- 60m)

yeah i think so

She's married.

She'll abort it or lose her meal ticket.

Don't worry about it.

And congratulations for successfully cucking some dumbass beta that signed up to get himself shot. Look on the bright side, you're providing entertainment to his wife.

yeah, but i'm more afraid of jail though

pussy was fucking tight as fuck, but her husband is scary as fuck to... she wants to meet for lunch today to talk about it.

I get that also nice quads

oh fuck, fuck yeah.... maybe jail will not be so bad? I'm kinda pretty and i don't want to have to fight for my ass virginity

Meet for lunch and talk = fuck you again.

yeah i know that, but could i slip her a plan b pill(morning after) ?

Youre not fucked, you just fucked.

Tell her youre not fertile so you can fuck her in the meantime. If she insists on preggo test , disapear.

Don't. She will just say its her husbands. Fuck her again while you can and move on.

Post nudes of her

yea man tap that shit as long a possible. Tell her u moving. did you give her real name?

yeah, i did and she knows where i work at.....

I will do that soon, gonna ask to flim that shit next time we fuck.