Another school shooting in America. Also a serial killer is up to at least 4 shooting victims...

Another school shooting in America. Also a serial killer is up to at least 4 shooting victims. Nice country you've got there. Ban guns.

Good.

I unironically agree with the picture I'm posting

Come get em faggot.

>ban guns
but murder is already illegal.

I mean, I agree we need more gun control but I think people are often too quick to rush to say "gun control" like it's a magic panacea. Since the Clinton AWB expired in 2004 we've had basically the same gun laws, but if you dig into the data on non-gang related mass shootings they stayed within a normal range for the first few years after the law expired, but suddenly shit started spiking around the beginning of this decade and has kept climbing. Making it harder to get guns might mean 3 people die instead of 30 but it's not going to take care of whatever the underlying problem making people do this shit is. I don't even know what the fuck it is but, like, let the CDC or NIH or someone figure it out, because we really need to address that shit.

We should skip all the steps and ban people

I would rather see literally every other person dead than give up my constitutional rights.

Second Amendment included.

These rights are human rights. My rights do not end where your feelings begin.
Thus why I post that sweet gem of a pic I found on /k/

>Also a serial killer is up to at least 4 shooting victims.
reading the story from tampa...
I really don't know why they suspect these to be from the same guy. I guess NOBODY gets murdered in tampa and this is a weird occurance. shit people get shot everywhere in america, sort of strange how they are focussing so hard on this case.

I wonder if the media in that photo realize one mass shooter could get them all in one long burst.

and my rights to live end when your "inalienable right to bear arm" is threatened?
you don't see how you contradict yourself here?

Fucking retard.
You realize murder is banned and people still do it, right?
Even if you're trolling you're a fucking retard.

>Ban guns.
Eat Shit

Well, unless I'm the one killing you, you do not have the right to trample on my rights.
Take guns from the murderers and felons. I see no problem. Try and take my guns? Try to limit my guns? Fuck you very much.

It's pretty simple really, we used to put mentally ill people in institutions, but that was inhumane. so now they're free to shoot the place up.

>try to limit my guns
so... gun ownership should know no limit?

Very few.

it is inhumane, because there are better ways to care for them, with better results. they're not roaming the streets because previous treatment was inhumane, they're roaming the street because caring for the mentally ill is not profitable.

HOLY SHIT! the real question should be who is in charge of that billboard marketing.
PERFECT ad placement.

None at all. The second amendment doesn't say "the right to bear arms except the ones we say you cant" the nfa and gca are unconstitutional and the founding father would spin in their Graves if they saw what was happening.
>Inb4 they didn't have full auto
They did. They had a full auto gun in 1789. And private citizens had warships and cannons

so you believe private citizens should be allowed to own tanks, and up to.. nuclear arms, possibly? where do you personally draw the line, or do you not?

Too many people in this country good to see them go we need to depopulate not a problem to me

You think putting them in institutions was profitable? We put them there for their and our protection, dummy.

Checked

the second amendment also does not specify that arms must be rifles.

Bombs are arms, too.

You support the deaths of innocent people. You support mass murderers. Kek. Gunfags are the worst people.

Why would you want them to ban guns they provide so much lolz for us

Checked

Fuck Off, jackass.

no. 55% of our gun deaths are blacks killing blacks. it's 40% of all gun deaths in developed nations. all that for only 13% of our population. sometimes, their females die; that's a score because they breed like arachnids where the woman has a ton of babies and the men die and they mate with random males.

Yes. We shall not be infringed. And BTW we can own tanks.

Fucking this.

Another sandy hook type fake school shooting ? K lmao

You're the one supporting mass murderers by trying to take away people's ability to defend themselves against them

but no kids were harmed in the making of this news report

Tank was a great movie

If cletus and Tyrone can make a Goddamn nuke they should be allowed to have it.
>but think of what they will do with it
Probably blow up Baltimore or Sturgis. Or you know, not.

>looks up movie
Well I know what I'm downloading. Thanks user

The more humans dead the better.

The daughter has nice pokies

Ban liberal democrats!!!!

Nice

disarm earth

Blow up the moon

>disarm earth
we can't fight the martians with our bare hands

Yes they will eat shit while you eat lead you fucking retard...

The black man from Mars attacks would disagree. Ack ack

Yea I want to hit up that florist now

We should also ban trucks and cars because terrorists use them alot.

And we should limit gas tanks, because why does anyone really need a magazine that holds 16... I mean a tank that holds 10 gallons?

That's some scoliosis right there.