Everyday I feel tiried. Doesn't matter if I sleep for 4,6,8,10 houres - always tired. Want to change it. Any tips?

Everyday I feel tiried. Doesn't matter if I sleep for 4,6,8,10 houres - always tired. Want to change it. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get some cardio in, even if you are tired.

Small doses of cbd, like 10-15mg can cause an increase in energy. Higher doses of 50mg may cause relaxation ect but personally i take 10mg of cbd in the morning to get going and another 60mg at night to relax

Third world doctor here. get some medical help. tell that to your family physician.

My diagnostical hypotesis is:
>>Parasytes (taenia solium, for exemple)
>>Hypotireodism
>>Depression

Damn, gotta practice my English:
>>Parasites
>>Hypothyroidism
>>Depression

that
just take some walks

what is your routine?

Sounds like you are tossing and turning a lot and its interrupting your rem sleep. Get a mattress pad or a softer mattress.

melatonin. you can get it at grocery/drug stores. super common drug and you feel more rested in the morning. another idea is 5-htp, different products contain this. one is Sleep Water. gives you insane dreams. Also i just learned going to sleep high might mess up your
REM sleep

Hey, that picture is also this album cover. Neat

youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E

Also third world doctor here.
If you were my patient, I would:
>>dose your THS, T3, T4 hormones (for Tyreoid hormones)
>>tell you to take "ALBENDAZOL", 1 cap per day, during 5 days (for parasites)
>>tell you about the 8 natural remedies (pic related)

I am Indian, cannot have 5/8 things

Please, explain

Here you go

>Everyday I feel tiried. Doesn't matter if I sleep for 4,6,8,10 houres - always tired. Want to change it. Any tips?
kys?

This
Also if dubs i kill myself
Check em

Ahh... socioeconomics... Well... in that case... Change your surroundings. Get a better job that allows you to get proper food, water, etc

If 5 of that 8 things misses in your life... Well... To bad my third world fella, but you will be felling bad during all of your lifetime.

Get work done. Get money. Improve life

1. take rope
2. tie noose

you know the rest.

Indian you say, eh... I heard that you guys have a lot and a lot of parasites due to bad hygienic conditions (aka street shit).

Get that ALBENDAZOL (1 capsule a day, during 5 days). It's a cheap drug. Take it and start washing your hands before eating and after pooping

>wash hands
>indian water

May as well clean your hands with your shit.

Poo in the loo, pajeet!

HUAEHUEHUehuuhaehu