Going to University next year and it's full of Asian sluts from China and shit. Any tips on how to fuck them?

Going to University next year and it's full of Asian sluts from China and shit. Any tips on how to fuck them?

considering that they are all spies for the chinese government, act like you have access to secret information.

Get wechat

also, keep calling them japanese. they love that shit.

Be white

Damn, I'm Asian

Fake op

Westerners have trivial to zero probability of laying with asian women of any kind, they do not find them [westerners] attractive.

ask them out to dinner on a date
pay for the dinner, pretend you give a shit about their life and what they do and who they are

ask questions, answer questions, make jokes, have fun

ask them home, if they say no, either go on another date and do the same, or stop dating, eventually they will go home with you and fuck you or you will realize they just find you ugly and were using you for free dinners, either way this is the easiest way to get laid very consistently

if you make it clear it's a date and they agree and show up, this is the easiest way to weed out girls that think you're too ugly/much of a loser

good luck faggot, the best advice for success is don't be ugly and don't smell bad

That's the biggest lie I've ever heard in my entire life. You're obviously some insecure asian kid who hates seeing all the Decent asians marrying white men.

Never said i was op

professional hint: I'm [white]

Butthurt Asian male detected

look for your true love

pls kill yourself

that's how you know you're at a good uni, princeton and berkeley have more gooks than ho chi minh city

Be white.
Be moderately attractive.
Take them to parties.
Literally the only three things you "need". Anything more is just extra work for you. Source: I go to Slutgers

Just get yourself a nice girl who can cook and look after the children. Then you can focus on improving yourself.

Wtf

your going to die here

Underrated post

Are you going to UNSW?