This is the official PR-Picture for a german christmas market in the northern part of germany. Tell me...

This is the official PR-Picture for a german christmas market in the northern part of germany. Tell me, how cucked is germany?

fb / Lamberti-Markt Oldenburg

As long as if it's not a muzzie/sandnigger/rapefugee, i don't really give a fuck

but thats the problem, you allready got brainwashed into thinking that a nigglet is pretty much ok.

Almost as cucked as a the little snowflake who gets offended over a Christmas ad.

showing racial diversity is cucked? I don't get it. Get over yourself. If you would stop being so self absorbed and have large families, your pres wouldn't have let in refugees to keep the lower wage jobs filled. procreate you selfish fuck.

I think it's good that they continue to perpetuate diversity in such a way. Only people with extremely poor understandings of economics and politics have a problem with it, as indeed all racists have been objectively proven to have

Although with the wonderful grammar on display in this thread one would be forgiven for forgetting that

not really, i mean she dressed and represented on what appears to be a local tradition.

if she was dressed in African costume and saying you should be celebrating Kwanza (does that even exists outside America?), that would be extra-cucky

I have black Muslim neighbors, they are OK but when the dad is out the kids blast Somali techno and the dad crashes a car once a month and the government keeps buying him a new one. No exaggeration he has had three totaled cars on the street at the same time

I think its just their way of trying to appease terrorists and stop them from running a truck of peace through the place
Putting actual Germans on the marketing would just trigger islamists and force them to take action

Check'd
If you say so...

>the government keeps buying him a new one
what country is this

Kek
UK?

Kwanza IS an invented holiday from the 1960s, notice how kwansa also involves lighting a minorah like candle set? Gee I wonder what the Jewish college professor had in mind with that holiday

Check them!

you're going out of your way to be offended my snowflake

What I would do is edit the picture and put a blonde white girl. Then share and spread that.

No not the uk, the dad also has two wives and two families here and the government pays for both. He did have a third wife back in Somalia but she died recently. From what I gather he is upper society Somali but fuck dude he left his smoke detector to beep for a whole week till we knocked on his door and pointed to it to turn it off. A fucking lizard would tear it's eyes out with annoyance but it didn't bother the somalis

lol

You obviously have no idea how the real world works, child.

if they're gonna use a black kid, at least use one that is visually appealing, and who doesn't hace a face that looks like a mirror edit

Lower wage jobs? You do know that refugees are not required to work right? Fuck man my mom teaches the women English and they get 2500 a fortnight for like six people plus a rent free house for life! I'm guessing if they just laid regular pension rates there would be gehttos everywhere and the public wouldn't stand for it so they husj them up with cash stipends

Dubs of truth ihr verdammten heuchler

FFS
Arson!
Actually no, they'd get a new fucking house
Plant drugs?

Trips of truth, not fucking dubs
Faggot!

>lol

I would boycot this kind of shit out of spite.

The assumption that whites are biggots and need to be culturally enriched is offensive. Fuck this Jew social engendering nonsense.

Stop supporting these people.

I really don't care to be honest but I role my eyes when they say that they have just as high intelligence as say a Asian person or European. I'm like "sorry I can't buy your propaganda dudes" this guy is an elite and he doesn't not understand Still how the trash pickup works

>live life the way i say you should, you "selfish fuck."

goddamn. this place get dumber every day.
and yes, racial diversity is a major component of being cucked. enjoy having ten kids to support all these worthless niggers, you dumb faggot.

You forget most people are too busy with life to see what the Jews are up to, every time I read a antiwhite person article I see Jewish last name had written it. Fucken hell Jews at least go through a third party

>can't be german in germany anymore
>deutschland ist nicht cucked!

haha faggots.

>somali techno
i kek'd

He's prob the chief of his mudhut village coz he has a mobile.
We don't have many somalis here, sandniggers are rampant though.

They are literally rapeing young boys at the swimming pools in Germany, yet you are not allowed to say anything. No wonder the right got so many seats in the Bundestag recently

>be me
>met a lot of black people through out my life
>have black friends
>never met anyone who celebrated Kwanza

Literally, they either celebrate Christmas or they are Musilm. I have yet to meet a black who celebrates Kwanza.

I'm not joking it's this strange music with shit loads of auto tune artifacting. The dad gets mad when the kids play it so they only blast it when he is away. It reminds me of the South park episode where the future people made ghettos and we're blasting their weird future music. It's seriously some star wars cantina bullshit

u know hoe they pick these kids right?

Who needs a safe space now?

Go back to tumblr fegget

Rape?

Oh can't say faggot eh? What's wrong afriad that the botnet will blackmail you over a gay slur and you won't be able to run for president?

Exactly what is the problem here and how does it change anything meaningful in life?

Well if you are german, having a terrorist attack at a Christmas market then having a Muslim child on the flyer in an attempt to appease the horde into not killing you seems pretty weak.

Da hat wohl einer Angst vorm schwarzen Mann, der Markt heißt schon seit 2007 so und das Kind ist eine Bewohnerin der Stadt du homo!

If all Muslims are ISIS, then all westerners are US soldiers who invaded and destroyed Iraq. You deserved the Christmas market attack bro.

Arbeit macht frei!
Ich bin ein Berliner!

Alright then, you are saying that maybe if we are extra nice to Muslims maybe they won't kill us? You do realize that 10 percent of Muslims are radical in their beliefs right? There are close to a billion Muslims so 10 percent is 100 million people that believe in death to apostates and death to infidels.

Germany deserved the Christmas attack why exactly?

Extra nice to Muslims? How about you just judge people as individuals and be extra nice to everyone.

They're westerners who invaded Iraq and killed millions Muslims.

By extra nice you mean let in millions of 20 to 30 year old fighting age men into your county?

>Muzzies
>Nationality
Pick one faggot!

/thread

Und wo ist das Problem?

OK because the US invaded Iraq it is OK by your logic to attack German civilians? You Islamist appologists give everyone so much leeway for their actions. You are basically saying " they're crazy and mad so they are not responsible for their actions " you are the real bigot with the quiet bigotry of low expectations

the delusion is amazing

and you've seen this? cause im sure you're gonna tell me nobody is reporting about it

>OK because the US invaded Iraq it is OK by your logic to attack German civilians?
They're all westerners who believe in freedom and democracy, right?

If you're not willing to compartmentalize Muslims, why should anyone compartmentalize you?

>be me
>be black
>only have celebrated it once
parents didn't care for the 7 day thing and Christmas trees are more fun

Never said Muslims were a nationality. Are you retarded?

I dunno, Russian-Shitpost-Bot. How cucked is Germany?

It is a fact that, to prevent cries of raaaaacism, advertisers go out of their way to incorporate minorities into every ad. What's hilarious to me is the minorities who are nose-down, hard-working, not easily-offended fucks are being patronized...as if they are unable to see an ad with white people in it and NOT be offended. This, within every definition of the word, is racism.

german civilians support american bases & the german army is part of NATO & kills far more civilians you dumb nigger

Or you can impose sanctions on the countries that destroyed their country, but you'll never betray your white brethren so refugees it is.

You're the retarded one.
You're comparing members of a "religion" to a bunch of different nationalities.
Once again, faggot!

Top kek

Are you Muslim yourself? I don't get it why do you let these monsters off the hook for their atrocities? Why so you hate Western civilization so much that you see a massacre and think "fair is fair fuck the patriarchal society" "you can fuck my sister Muhammad" dude they are not your friends.

And the problem with that is...?

You went to war with them under the banner of freedom and democracy. They retaliate under the banner of religion. It's that simple/.

That you're fucking retarded!
Ummm, let me see, let's compare a fucking cow and a tow truck!

Anyone talking about race here is forgetting the toba volcanic eruption. Caused a minor ice age and the human population dropped to about a 1000 to 100 people. Humans are more genetically similar then most primates. Only reason race and racism is still a thing is that you keep talking like race matters.

You do realize that they have emphatically stated they attack the West purely because we are not Muslims. The wahbists did 9/11 and they fund most of all the terrorism.

Replace her white a white girl and share those images instead. Complaining will get you nowhere. Take action.

LOL XDDDDDDDD
WTF GUYS LE FUNNY JOKES

i am not muslim but all members of NATO (which have killed millions of civilians all the way back to vietnam) are fair game for attack. Only way to deter NATO attacks is to target their civilian populations. It may be futile but courageous honorable men should still try.

So whites get a free pass for all wars because it's not "religion" and doesn't matter? Talk about privilege...

Like it fucking doesn't. Why are Asians so smart then? Why do blacks get sickle cell anemia? Why are there designated shitting streets in India? Race fucking accounts for something

Last weekend I've been to Dresden, some shopping mart.
>towelheads everywhere, every third person is either an ugly towelhead mother or unibrow turkish looking hairy dude
>nobody gives a fuck about you
>nobody acknowledges your personal space
>ad banner models are all black girls

Germany hello? At least take care of your girls, they are cuties.

>You do realize that they have emphatically stated they attack the West purely because we are not Muslims.
That's not what they tell the poor sods who they groom to carry out these attacks.

>The wahbists did 9/11 and they fund most of all the terrorism.
Yes, and if you read OBL's statement on why he did 9/11 he said that his reason was because of western intervention and military presence in the ME among other things.

If you are a white person saying that statement do you honestly feel guilty for being white? Why you didn't do anything wrong? If you are so guilty why don't you over all you orifces for the communal use of Muslim men? It's the least you can you

I like how you break down when confronted with logic.

Like you fucking know! They said it in their news letter you moron. What the fuck? If you were Japanese during ww2 would you say "well we did do pearl harbor I guess we deserve two atomic bombs" you are fucked in the head if you hate your own culture so much you sympathize with people that cut the clits of little girls and marry them off when they are 10

Holy shit!
Better be b8
If not, nice try you're not gonna deflect.
Muzzie rule number 1 on the web:
>when losing an "argument", deflect!

So you really believe in the concept of "white privilege"? Doesn't it seem ridiculous? Don't you think it's mostly rich privilege? I don't think Romanians have much socioeconomic power do you? Stop pretending you have a monopoly on logic just because you think the white man causes all your problems

that's for you

FFS!
My bad!

That's for you

I do know. Many of the attackers barely even read the newsletters and were known to have actively posted arguments against the deaths of Muslims by western countries online or in Mosques etc. ISIS deliberately uses multiple angles of attack and an array of reasons to incite hate. There's not just one single reason they do things.
That's why all their beheading and torture videos feature graphic pictures of dead children, burnt bodies and destroyed cities... to illicit anger and a desire to take revenge.

The point of me arguing with you like this is to get you to realize that if you aren't going to compartmentalize Muslims, then you are validating ISIS's non-compartmentalization of the West.

All this shit is funded by Saudis that feel guilty about fucking Instagram models and boys so they fund religious extremism.

Therefore sandniggers
If it weren't for the oil, they would have been nuked by now

Thats accounted for with geographical and culture differences not race. The reading and smartness is cultural, aka why the Jews are always lawyers and shit is they read the Torah like their culture demands. Sickle develops because of contact with malaria not them being black.Race was invented during the height of imperialism. It's just a justification to take land.

Buying slaves is good

Oh how kind of you to engage me like this, you honestly think the solution is refugees? Why do you people always throw your own kind under the bus in the guise of fairness? Fuck it let them all die if it would save my country. I don't care about fairness they can all get fucked. Is this the hill you want to die on. " oh I've been stabbed well at least I didn't assume he was gonna stab me"

>So you really believe in the concept of "white privilege"? Doesn't it seem ridiculous? Don't you think it's mostly rich privilege?
Nope, there are about 1.2 billion whites of which 1% are the elite and more than 40% support the current system of economics. That means 41% of 1.2 billion whites are to blame.
The "poor" majority are irrelevant if they sit back and allow all these problems to be created in their name.

Where's the fucking sandnigger/lover gone?

You gotta be joking, geographical? Jews are smart because they read the Torah? OK sure. You do know that black kids that get adopted by rich white families still have shitty test scores and have lower iqs. It's simple smart people have smart kids! There are geniuses in all races but the averages are constant.

Why call it "Germany" It doesn't exist anymore...

I am Arab and completely ashamed of Germany rn.

I love Christmas and everything about it and now you fucked cucks let zwarte piet come from Nederland and kill Santa?!

What the fuck? They allowed what exactly? I did what? I volunteer at a food pantry and I donate to charity I don't know you but you sound like a self righteous person that expects people that have done nothing wrong to what give all there money away? Also you a basically saying whites ARE the master race or else they couldn't have done all this.