I was riding the Mayflower when i though i spotted some HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I was riding the Mayflower when i though i spotted some HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was he laughing at his shitty lyrics or just his overall lack of skills as a musician/singer/songwriter?

he was laughing at your dick size

Fuckin got 'em

Fuckin check 'em

fpwp

>when he laughs at the word "breast" in Girl from North Country
The fact I never got to give 60's Dylan a blowjob will be my biggest regret in life

i laught with him :)

where?

issa pretty comfy moment desu

One time when I was 16 I was with two friends and we were getting high in his shed. We got really high then put on this record. When this song came on he started quoting it. It was so cringe that I smacked him right there because I couldn't bare it. We were out of our minds and he started coming at me with this old candle stick thing. after slicing the air madly he missed me and hit the dog in the eye permanently blinding him. I was also raped that night by my other friend. I still enjoy this album greatly but every once in a while when I listen to it I can't help but go back to that night and feel a deep shame.

>shitty lyrics
I understand not liking Dylan because you think he sounds shit, but calling his lyrics shitty is objectively wrong.

Don't think he's laughing friendo.

Freewheelin'

Chuckling is the same thing as laughing

He's only chuckles when he says "Down her" not on "breast". Please apologise to me and the other kind people in this thread for spreading false information. Thank you.

I said he laughed at the word, not the word but fair enough, maybe he was laughing at something else but with the things he laughed at and joked about at the time, it's easy to assume he was laughing at the line he was singing

I'm often undecided whether I prefer when he breaks and laughs (like in Ballad of a Thin Man) or when he can say a totally filthy joke completely straight (like Goin' to Acapulco)

Around that period he would one take songs. He never has been a studio junky, in fact he doesn't like the recording process. Which became a detriment lately in his career where recording techniques became far more advanced and outgrew his own. Made for some terrible records in the 80's.

Good song. Great album. One of his best.

epic xd

this
fuck Bob Dylan that fucking kike
Just because it's Folk, doesn't mean it has to be boring
Pic related - actually a good folk artist

He was laffin bc he knew he'd win a nobel prize in literature and you'd be acutely suicidal