Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovdn3Ve4cAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayyy, there we go. Thanks m8.

>mfw fresh bake

Hi

All hondas are vtec if you believe hard enough.
Maybe, if the engine runs it's worth a bit still. How did you crash though?
140 is fair, but honda...

I claim Elise from fire emblem fates

0 still here

Faggot.

Ya. and well...
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovdn3Ve4cAs
>Too fast into corner
>Understeer
>Rear hits dirt
>Rest is as you see
And ya, 140 in as light of a car as the Integra still feels like a pretty decent amount. Here's a pic of it by the way. Really clean, and I've already fixed a few things on it like the power antenna, and got all the lights working.

Hi

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
Kumiko :)

Hi

Hi

Wow that understeer looks a little much for the speed and angle, but it is pretty dark. Damn.
Used to think they were rwd, those integras, until I did used car searching online a while ago. Nice pillow.
Hey, you feeling better?

hi

I barely feel like vomitting right now. Started a different survey where I'm calling businesses, and I only got hung up on once so far

Ideal girl

The camera doesn't do my speed justice, it was around 80-90 MPH.
Nah, FWD. But probably one of the purest FWD cars to be called a sports car really. Takes corners almost as fast as my RX7, and it has cheapo chingchong tires on it.

Saffira queen of dragons

Best girl ever

smexy
Zero is cute

Hi

Back to work

Thanks, yuno's not too shabby either

how are you

Excuse me?

Well that's better, I guess, but still pretty horrid. I'd think businesses would feel more of an obligation than just random strangers.
Speedy speed boy.
Well it sounds like it's staving you off buying another arthritic rwd for now.
>not re003s

Bad

Same

thank you
Hi
That was quite the lewd pic you started with

Ya, pretty much.
It is, and I'm selling my '87 Supra as well. In/After December I'll be looking for another RX7. Either a running one, or if I can pick one up really cheap, a new project.
How've you been?

Stolen

Literally no lewdness at all
She shows some leg but that's part of the outfit
You're imagining what you want to see

hi

I guess I can hang around for a bit

Shinoa claimed ',:)

Can't stop buying cars can you? Oh well, better than my pc upgrading and replacing...
I've been good, did the second bike course so now I can ride, just have no bike. Would love a 390 duke, 180kw/tonne with me on it, but still way too low on money.

I can't stay awake much longer, so I'll see ya whenever.

>chops you up
I can see her garter belt
hows yous?

That's a smug as fuck emoji
It's part of the maid outfit she's wearing
If anything it's a wew, it's not close to lewd

Too smug

SMUGS!

Nope, it's what I do best.
Nice, I almost forgot you were doing that. Glad it went well, now find a good bike!

Later man!

Well hello there 0. How's life and work?

I am one of the smuggest here

Good

PLUSHIE!

One of the?
Not claiming title of absolute smug king?
Who can be more smug

Pretty good so far. Only had school today so i've been here for a while now. Started being active here again yesterday. 'nd you?

Wassup?

ok I will except it's classification as a wew

Fine then

There's Rory and kurumi as well. Can't forget them
Well, I was known as smug queen back in the days. Been a while since I've heard it coming up again haha
As stated above but it's more "equal in power thing". Think of it like a holy trinity

Coding classes? I think I'll be coming to thread daily. Or at least make the effort to

Hungry, a bit bored and want to learn and do new things. You?

Hello junny

Ohh. You will? Why is that?

Cute

Hi u guys

Hey pooch

Thanks for the smug class my smug sensei
I think it's a good idea to bring it back, though a smug queen should be present more often and I think it's the first time I've seen you
Hello

How are you and how have you been? My poodle is barking her head off for an hour now. It's enteratining.

Not so hungry, and planning on learning new things!
>Woodworking
>Cooking
>Metalworking down the line

Thread needs their spice, smugs

You're welcome
I'm Shinoa. I can say the same with you. When did you come to thread, who and why do you claim her?

Duuuuude same with cooking. I feel like I said I wanted to learn mma as well. I can learn how to weld from my uncle or a friend. Looks simple tbh

So how gose it?
Is this comrade?
Ho your back h where you been haven't seen you in a while

MMA? The fighting thing?
And ya, welding is simple to learn, but hard as fuck to master. Like, my dads friends can weld. It ain't very good, but it works.

Sum waifu art

Aww. I thought its because of me.

Sounds cool

Yeah I've been lurking recently.

Dogs are barking

And you didn't come say hello how rude kek
there after your waifu

Hey there.
Yuno...the killing must stop

Holy hell it's cold

Lol wat.

I get distracted by dogs sometimes or maybe do random bullshit on the computer. Dogs are barking so might need to take a nap to chill with them. My poodle just got a haircut and she gets red like a tomato when she starts bugging out. Not sure why she's losing it. Birds maybe lol.

Its true I hardly post, I remember coming here a while ago but then the threads stopped appearing because of some spammer, thought they were gone forever, I saw them appear again few weeks ago and started posting
I claim Elise from fire emblem fates, she's extremely adorable and playful
Even during the time of war she always is happy and makes everyone around her smile, including myself
I'm alright, about to eat some dinner
Got myself an extra day off, which is nice
What about yourself?

But it is so fun!
Then get an embarrassing Christmas jumper!
You have a poodle?
doing good work went quick to day and it was nice and quite but I don't have any days off for a while

Where do you work?
You're different than the other Yuno are you?
I notice a difference in filenames

Yes and she just got a haircut so she gets red like a tomato.

I might need to go chill with my dogs. In case I don't come back later!

What I'm trying to say is, are there two Yuno's?

Greetings every one
A 4day weekend is too much

lewd

Been there, it's too much if it means having to work 7 days in a row and then 6 after the weekend.

How is something as pure as a pocky stick be lewder than swimsuit Shizuzu pics?

I know, I know.
I beg to differ 4 days are great

Holding pocky like that means you want to share it, which is basically the same as asking to kiss.
And don't make fun of her slutty swimsuits :[

How cold is it?

It does not I have to work 5 days
By day 3 I always feel...bored?

Was the other on spelt YouKnow?
I work at a place called argos in the stock room
Thats ok if you GTG just you know don't fuck the poodle
there are 3 but fem yuno doesn't show up here that often
I just had a 3 day one witch was great
I can stop for a bit if you want but only for a bit

I think 3 days off 4 days on is best

>Was the other on spelt YouKnow?
Perhaps, I don't completely remember, but seeing as you asked then probably yes
What is Argos? I'm a eurocuck, never heard of that

Yes. I miss sparring a lot. What else does mma stands for? Maniacally Massive Algorithm? For a perfect weld? Defiantly. Years of muscle memory there. Too bad I don't plan on making sure my welds are perfect. Just good enough

That's pretty good

That's stating the obvious. Don't be silly now

Spammers shouldn't but worried about. Noticing their presences means they're doing their job at annoying you. Think of it as an attention whore
I never played the fire emblem games. Just from the gameplay I can tell it isnt my type. Shinoa Hiiragi is from Owari no seraph. A former sergeant or her squad who likes to tease friends but knows when to get serious when the situation needs her to be

Yeah the other is youknow. There used to be 3 yuno claimers. Edgy yuno, youknow and tsunyun. Tsunyun is the newer one while the other two were always at each other's throat. It was always fun seeing the two go at it

You might have understood me wrong, I didn't leave because of spammers, in fact, I didn't even realize they were there I just noticed there were no more waifu threads, and some people told me it was because of those spammers
I absolutely love strategy games but I understand they're not everyone's cup of coffee
I've heard much about this anime I really should get around watching it
So the one I'm talking to now is the edgy one or tsunyun?

>blushes
Made me happy

I have names and stuff for the business, whereas before I was calling people and asking them to give me personal information

I love them. However prolonged vacations are boring. But I power through because I'm not working. I will enjoy boredom
What are you doing today in your killing down time.

It is a brit store where you go in and ask for something and they bring it to you so you don't have to go throw shelves
\Witch one am I?
also super cute pic

right now practising my PC aim cos it has gotten rely bad with all the dark souls controller stuff I have been doing lately

True that, at least I get to go to a meme game this afternoon

Oh man going back and forth with games is a nightmare. Luckily they kinda standardized controls through most games