Your country

Your country

Where do your rednecks live?

That term doesn't work very well with us.
The South is obviously different from the North, but it's not a stronghold of radical conservatives.

Around Venice, and Veneto in general has a lot of people who would agree with Republicans. Maybe near Milan as well, the whole countryside in the North, aside from big cities obviously.

The South is more of a "Ted Cruz/Fillon" area. They really hate to rock the boat in any way.

I want to say... everywhere beyond large cities and their immediate outskirts, generally

>the closer you get to Germany the more le pen voters there are

>Explain Alsace

And Germans are cucks

>FN voters
>rednecks

For commies, yea

It's come down to calling every straight white male an ignorant, bigoted redneck who is literally Hitler these days.

Alsace votes FN en masse.

It mean nothing, Altantic coast people are disgusting peasants too and they don't vote FN because they don't have immigrants living with them, especially the fucking bretons.

Arent a fair bunch of FN voters literal [former] commies?

Värmland I think?

Yea.

Thanks god, communism never tricked me.

>hueland
>our rednecks lives in the south

Are FN voters now rednecks or is it the opposite?

meu pais....uma delícia

South and West-Center

More than Bregnoule and Basqueniggers but less than French

Commies at that time were against immigration it was why people voted for them, then the gov punished the commies by sending shitskins into their clay and commie shifted to FN when the Communist Party became pro-shitskin

Are you blind ? The French average was 21.4% and 25% in Alsace and more if you exclude Strasbourg.

FN voters are the losers of globalization.

what are you talking about

You mean the "French" average

Actual French aka Oil speakers all voted for the FN with an average of 50-60% i'd say

This was meant for you

In the middle of the country, isolated from the bordering countries. They hate tourists and ignore the rest of the world.

This pic make no sense knowing the Lepen Family is constantly bashed by the mainstream medias, but not really surprising, canadian posters are pure cancer.

Retard

All of the Prairies, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and PEI. Other than that, rednecks can be found in any province or territory outside of the major cities.

>IT WAS HER TURN!!!
(you)

everyone outside helsinki