ITT: MDMA/Ecstasy experiences. Bout to drop .5 pure

ITT: MDMA/Ecstasy experiences. Bout to drop .5 pure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ChFcij4ckhs?t=1s
soundcloud.com/leuchtkammer-naechte/leuchtkammer-tenor-003-somnium
youtube.com/watch?v=tdggU6f1VBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was fun

youll feel europhic, speedy and really happy

Legit mdma is fucking great. Trouble is Everytime I tried to have some it was cut with something awful 75% of the time.

Are you a regular user? If it's some fuego shit then .5 is pretty dangerous for a first timer

>this

I usually do .2

I've had some great experiences, but the one that stands out the most was a new year's eve keg party I went to a few years ago with an ex of mine. Only about 10 people showed up, most of us dropped, and it was fucking brilliant.

The host was down on himself cause so few people showed up to his party, but I thought it was great.

I've taken m at concerts and festivals before but to be quite honest the best times are when you're with people you love and having good conversations with them, or just dancing around and having a good time.

as a side note: when I do .2, I do two parachutes. I take the first and follow with the 2nd when my feet start sweating and the little blips of elation start rolling in. Gotta be careful and respect the drugs you take.

Have fun, but don't fry your brains anons!

It's pretty cool. First time i did it I took a gram over the course of the night, had the best night but the worst comedown, fucking shadow people everywhere.

>drop 0.5g

Yeah don't do it OP, it'll more likely go to waste. You'll get really fucking awful eye jitter, can't speak, walk, time just goes out the window and you phase out, it's not fun

Do a 175mg one and 50-75mg boosters rather.

Drop a full 1, MDMA isn't what it used to be. Way less potent

I'm a pretty regular user, but I usually take around 2 pills

I was lying in a tent after dropping half a pill, I came in my pants from humping the floor

And if you are a first timer then go with 100-125mg first, it's often way more effective for first timers.

1st time i took it i hadn't eaten at all that day so about 15 mins in or something i puked but after feeling shit for like 10 mins i started to fill fucking amazing and everything else felt amazing

Hahahaha that's amazing

how much do you weigh OP?
general rule is 1.5 mg / kg for the best effect. everything above just enhances sideeffects like jaw clenching and confusion

better to drop .12 instead, and with 2 gram of shroom.

Kek! My buddy put one up his nose.

...was heroin

my dick doesn't work in the slightest when i'm on it

.5 gram?
come to england and snort the shit unprocessed, you'd probably die

/truth

german here
do you guys snort your mdma?

>Snorting MDMA

Have you not been introduced into the wonderful world of bombs sir?

This. We eat grams for breakfast.

Violent hallucinations in where I murder my entire family and everyone I've ever loved.

fucking crystaline rocks of mandy crush that shit up and snort it nigga

obv, Ive seen people snort half gram lines

snort then bomb my good man, snort gets in your system quicker and kick starts the bomb ;)

I am in england mate, I've taken .5 before and woke up covered in random wounds

>snort then bomb
i do it the other way around: bomb it, wait and snort afterwards for instant push

all in a nights work dude

Well fair play to you mate... I can barely handle the drip back from coke never mind MDMA holy shit.

Putting 0.5 in a red bull is also a good experience

ah fair enough, kicks in quickly for me so I always take the bomb after

actually does sound good, and dw I hate the drip too, I just bare with until I cant feel my nose anymore

>snort then bomb
good tactic, but when I feel myself coming up from the bomb i'll have another line to push myself over the edge

I just recently popped Warner Bros and went to a club. it was super fun.
The Music was extremely good ( pretty dark german techno)
When I took a little breather from dancing like a madman a girl sat down next to me. I immediatly talked to her. we had some smalltalk and then she said something like " i wish my way home wasn't so long". I responded with " well i live right around the corner"
She said" what would you think if..."

But then there was an extremely sick beatdrop forcing me to just scream and jump up and vanish into the dancing crowd.

>german dark techno
fuck yeah
youtu.be/ChFcij4ckhs?t=1s

soundcloud.com/leuchtkammer-naechte/leuchtkammer-tenor-003-somnium

here some stuff by the dj who was there that night
pretty sick

>soundcloud.com/leuchtkammer-naechte/leuchtkammer-tenor-003-somnium
thanks mate

youtube.com/watch?v=tdggU6f1VBA

>Dark german Techno
>Good

Oh Cmon Easter Germany get your shit together

the techno scene of eastern germany is actually pretty nice, you should check it out.

First time doing mdma, I was at a techno rave (germany). Took .26 which was actually more intense than I had anticipated. Night was one of the best nights I had, but the next day was actual hell

The people yes, that could be true. I like eastern people alot just like Westside.

Techno is way too simple for me.

Westside illegal techno Raves are pretty shitty, I prefer the Psytrance raves there.

bruh, mdma is a very mysterious and powerful compound and should be taken in small doses spread out by many months. I will admit I have binged a few times over the course of a night that totaled to about .5 g or maybe a little more. It is not too fun afterward, and I would stick to dosing right around .12 or .15 and see how you feel then re-dose a few hours later if you feel like going through the experience a little longer. my advice is no more than .3 in a night

simplicity is what i like about it!
just relentlessly forward, no compromises, no fancy stuff.

One of the best drugs I've tried.
We use to go to discos or just hang out at night places but my best memories are from house parties.

E makes you talkative in a much better way than any other drug. Conversations are not as ultra philosophical as on acid and not as pointless/smartass as on coke. You can actually fix some shit if used properly.

The physical part is really good and above all the love and happiness part is just the best. It sounds cringy but we used to give each other hugs and it was as if we were squeezing extasy from our spines by doing so. Pure pleasure.

For the landing I really recommed stocking up on sleeping pills and taking them when it starts to wear off. You need to sleep after X but is not easy, so have them sleeping pills ready.

haha i love the first time. I was 17 and went to Cedar Point. Holy hell I had no idea what I was in for, shit rocked my world and the girl I went with. Rode two rides then sat in the parking lot smoking cigs and bumping music for a few hours until we could return.

I used to like techno and House alot, but I moved to Psytrance and Dnb. My music is changing very often, maybe I'll listen to it again.

Pic related western german securitys in a nutshell

house is terrible. And techno I only like for dancing

I wouldn't listen to it at home.
The pic is on point!

Haha thanks man

I think the house scene are full of so called hipsters i dont really resonate with and house is even slower than techno.

also I rode the Top Thrill Dragster while peaking. I don't even have words for how intense it was. I puked a little bit after but was still rolling dick for like 6 more hours after that. I took a red dolphin.

Wow I love the idea of taking Drugs and ridin rollercoasters.

DnB is the best, never done MDMA to it though

It feels amazing. You can hear everything so clearly and feel the movement and wind and yet you feel numb as fuck and in awe. just make sure you have a little mdma experience beforehand because I was rocked.

A guy in my crew of friends took it on physical education test day.
He took it 45 mintes before the test.
We had to run 10 laps.
He finished first with a big smile, got an A+ and was congratulated by the teacher.
Skipped school the rest of the day.

somehow this sounds so german and also very funny

90% Of my ecstasy experiences were at Dnb raves. It's alot of fun dancing or just sitting there listening to the music.

Thats one hell of a story, everyone can take ecstasy in a club, but on something important like that I'd shit bricks.

Speed is okay tho' lol but I don't take it anymore.

I used speed to work alot, until my dopamin said "fuck you" and I quit

>implying hugging on X is cringy

nah my dude I can't even imagine what kind of a heartless cunt told you that

Spanish, actually.
Another day another kid in the crew took LSD one hour before schoolday ended. All his papers fell off the table at one point, he started laughting so loud that was kicked out of class into he corridor. His laughter could be heard by all the class non stop untill school ended.

Sleeping pills that doesn activate serotonin otherwise it can be fatal!!!

Benzos are the best

fucked my girlfriend at the time for about 2-3 hours while high as balls on MDMA. I fucked her until I physically no longer could.

That was an amazing experience.

[spoiler]I never came [/spoiler]

>be me in highschool
>skipping class
>Triple stacks everyway
>Cousin horny as fuck
>Homies decide the time has come
>Agentsof smash.png
>today, she a hooker
>im her best customer

I can certainly feel that guy.

Last year I went to a camp to drop LSD, you know nature and shit. We dropped before we arrived, didn't like the place and went to another one. It started coming up when we entered the parking lot. We hopped down, started exploring and found out that we forgot the drinks in the trunk. ' of my friends went back to bring them and immediately I started hearing histeric laughter. We ran towards them and the only thing they could do was flailing their arms trying to show us the trunk. I was like wtf when I saw the stop lamb of the car infused into my flip flops. Apparently the lamp broke off and due to heat melted it.

Believe me when I say I have never laughed so hard in my life. I

everyone who tried it knows it's the best drug

agreed, once I got 96% pure, that was insane, best experience ever

no need for the sleeping pills, just at some point in the way stop bumping and just keep the party until you fall asleep.

I would recommend splitting the pill in quarters, start with half of it (or quarter if it's your first time) and wait for the effect to notice (about an hour) then wait another hour and take a quarter, keep doing quarter every hour until you feel you feel great. Once you peak take it easy, if it's gonna be a long night maybe drop more quarters every 1:30h or 2h. Stop munching like 4 hours before you want to actually sleep... and enjoy! :D

PS: have straws near, the jaw gets a lot of tension and you'll want to release it by biting something.

Can't even bother fixing the grammar in that shit I'm denser than a brick when high sorry.

same here lol literally same

Dropped for the first time in new years eve with some friends. I thought I was happines incarnate and hugged whoever I could put my hands on. Been regularly dropping every 5-6 months since that time. Definitely my favourite drug and aghh the music just giggles me from time to time.

What do you guys listen to? I went to a trance fest last summer and liked it but I since my first time I always went for shit that you would listen to in Tomorrowland or something.

Above and Beyond is amazing as well.