So my girlfriend cheated on me, and when I found out naturally I was upset

So my girlfriend cheated on me, and when I found out naturally I was upset

I let her know I was upset but she got obviously got tired of it and eventually turned everything around, so now I'M at fault and the one doing the apologizing and gift buying

Fuckin' women, man

I had a gf who sucked some other dudes dick. The guy looks like Woody from fucking toy story too. And his fat arse is like 2 metres wide.

I got dumped for somebody else who wasn't even the same person immediately afterwards.

Fuckin' women, man

Yeah man. They are all literally fucking retarded bitches. Do not ever let one make you think otherwise.

Fuckin women, man
Leave this bitch at once, you can't be stumped to the ground by some cheater

Do you not have the self respect to leave her?

Ahahahahahaahah

Sounds like you've been running your mouth and bringing up the fact that you hate she cheated on you...while also doing nothing about it. What do you want from her? An apology? You think that'll make everything feel better?

Effectively what she's saying to you is: if it really gets to you that much then why don't you break up with me?

Having said this, you're openly admitting to buying gifts to make peace, so you probably don't have the balls to break up with her.

Fucking betas, man. Sure this woman is a bitch, but you're her bitch.

OP sounds like the sort of faggot who'd rather be manipulated by a woman like that, than be alone with his own thoughts.

This. OP you're a cuck now.
Protip: She hasn't stopped cheating on you.

Just by the way you are writing this I can tell you Chad has been pounding you're girl for quite awhile. I bet she would leave but Chad doesn't have a job or a stable house to live in.

cucklord status

There's extensive explanation in this image. Women will betray, and cast blame away from themselves. It's in their nature.

Good luck!

this
/thread

She wants you to break up with her first.

You must be pretty young to not realize this.

have some fucking balls for christ sake.

>obvious bait thread is obvious

If she cheated on you she will do it again, dump her, move on, I have been with my girlfriend for two years and I would dump her and never have any kind of relationship with her if she cheated

Fem user here - Why are you still with her?! No matter WHAT you did og said does not justify her cheating. Staying, apologizing and buying gifts let's her know she can treat you however she wants and get away with it... It might be difficult but you have to man up; take your things and leave. Take some time to heal your broken heart and find a nice gf who respects you and your relationship.

Good luck, user.

Well break up then? and stop being a Cuck. Beat the shit out the one shes cheating with, shame her name and LEAVE. its THAT simple.

>gift buying
lol dude

Amen

Sounds like your GF needs a Donkey Punch...

LOL at all these butthurt fags.

It's your own fault for being pussies. That's why your girls cheated on you in the first place.

Also
>falling in love with dumb sluts
LMAO

When a guy cheats, it's because he's a fucking animal who thinks with his dick. When a woman cheats, it's because her man wasn't meeting her emotional needs.

/thread

>I'm a doormat that lets my cheating girlfriend get away with bullshit. Fuckin' women man.

>pounding you're girl
>pounding you are girl

So, here is an advice. No matter how much you are in love with a girl, ALWAYS INSTALL A KEYLOGGER ON HER PHONE OR PC. NEVER TRUST A GIRL. It's a meme, you as a male must controll your women.

>now im buying and apologizing
>buying

>me being cheated on makes me sad less than them fucking together made them happy, so it snot a big deal - theres more happiness in the world now

Let me share a secret with you: their emotional needs are satisfied with a dick.

So you guys should stop whining and start using your dick properly instead of using it to wipe the tears of betrayal and cuckoldry from your own faces.

If you apologized for this you deserve to be a cuck.

Jenes.

As if someone so insecure as you would ever get any pussy.

This board consists only of 12 year olds to take this bait

>cuckoldry

My point was that bitches are full of shit. My cunt of an ex-wife cheated on me and that bitch was out on her ass three days later. Only reason she got a penny out of me afterward is the fucking court system.

Leave him alone, his parents are divorced and he rarely sees his dad nowadays.

Fuckin' women, man

DonĀ“t let a bitch run over you, motherfucker. DISCIPLINE HER OR KICK HER OUT. NO OTHER OPTION:

BTFO

Are you new to Sup Forums?

When a girl is even in the same room with another guy it's because she's an unloyal whore slut who rides the cock carousel because of our awful current society and niggers and jews for some reason.

not killer her instead...

Totally agree, my girlfriend knows that I prefer her leaving me instead of cheating on me, if he likes another person is alright, I was just not the one, same goes for me, cheating is just not alright

That wouldn't have worked out very well for our school-aged children.

>Only reason she got a penny out of me afterward is the fucking court system.
Maybe you are just better at giving pennies than penis.

She*, fuck

Yes. That was what learned folks refer to as "sarcasm."

It's an honest mistake if her penis is feminine.

You get bored after 20 years with the same pussy.

Already did, you soyboy. So i talking from experience. Girls ALWAYS lie in your face, with open eyes, without to blink.

Go ahead, go get cucked, but then don't cry and come to us after failing.

perfect love

Your sarcasm was implying that the common conception is that given two sexes that cheat, the man is demonized but the woman is given a pass, which isn't true based on where you are posting.

>Already did
LMAO

>being this butthurt

Get a gun and straight this shit up, man.

Women ? You are a beta cuck. Dump the slut and have your dick in another slut by midnight.

>LMAO

>mfw got cucked by a beta
>mfw I'm a beta now

if she cheated on you why are you still calling her your girlfriend, she's your ex-gf now bro catching her once means she's been fucking other guys for a long time and she's gonna keep fucking other guys getting caught isn't gonna stop her