WWYD Thread!!!!

WWYD Thread!!!!

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

post that one in the playboy bunny costume

which one? wwyd?

Oh god with legs like that I want her to squeeze my head between her thighs while I go down on her

she would probably moan in pleasure and squeeze your head user

Right, breed her.

Fuck I can almost hear it. Any belly pics?

Id pin her down and i impregnate her while choking her. Got more ? Kik ?

how would she be bred?

what else would you do?

Book a hotel room and stay in there for a week, constantly pumping her full of cum.

better book a fancy one for her

It would definitely have full room service. Meals would be delivered to us so we don't have to go out, just have her open the door and take the food while I'm on the other side, still balls deep inside her.

Weep uncontrollably at her feet most probably.

she would be naked taking room service? what if the room service guy wants to join in?

Yes, but she only sticks out just enough of her body to get the food. The room service guy is just going to have to be satisfied with jacking off to the thought of her. She's busy.

poor guy's gonna have to see her perky little tits then. what if she begs for more filling user?

Kik masterofjen for a wwyd for your girl or if you have one for mine

Maker her watch as I fuck her mom on the dock. She may have a tighter body but that mom knows her way around a cock. Her daughter needs to take some notes.

I wanna make this nig my sex slave, WWYD?

I want to put her in a contraption that allows all of her holes to be in full display and ready for use. I'd use her every day and I'd only keep her for myself. Maybe some others could be allowed to use her a bit of I'm feeling generous

I would fuck her with the force of a thousand suns!!

That sounds like fun to me to. After training her into being a good slave I'd show her off by having come in to suck me off while there's guests over

I would throat fuck her and cum all over her pretty face.

shes ready for it user

3rfc com /1219362

I would fuck her in the ass while pulling her weave. Wouldn't stop until the weave is off her head and in my hand then cum on it.

She deserves a gangbang, and there's probably enough guys here who like her to do it

Holy fuck she's perfect!

Love that idea, I’d go one step further and pass her around to anyone that wants a fat ass to cum inside of

lets see. reply with your dibs on vivian's holes. im calling her tight unprotected pussy

Bend her over the counter and fuck that ass.

Dibsing the ass!

Yeah, no point in putting that work in if you don't share her with friends. I'd keep her pussy to myself though, but that fat ass. plus that tongue should be more than enough for most people

moar

Taking her mouth then, but I'll switch in to pussy when you're done

I'd definitely spread those cheeks and see how she tastes

Tight little slut. I'd love to take her home and fill her pussy up, then send her off to her bf/hubby

moar

i'd love those sexy lips wrapped around my cock

Most of the time in WWYD bred the answer is "I would have sex with"

Then sometimes a girl like this is posted.

Her cunt would be sacred but the ass and mouth are public property

looks like shes completely full anons, i would love seeing her tight body being covered in cum

What else?

Maybe the girl on the right is her ugly twin sister....

Nope, same girl

i wanna see how deep she can take my dick and slap it on her face wide eyes looking up at me, love this almost upskirt, makes me wanna reach up and grab those panties down and rip open her top

I would face fuck middle
Pull down her shorts and fuck her ass
Tie her up and breed her

i'd fuck her throat and seriously abuse those nips

more?

Continue

Exactly. Her tight cunt is just for whoevers broken her. Her tits look like they'd be good for drawing out cum too

she does have a body built for breeding

up a mountaintop no one can hear her scream

Who the fuck is she?

Rip her eyes out of their sockets

Does this girl bring you urges to dominate her too user?

She does. Great tits and fuckable hips. I'd put a bag over her head though

Both look worth breeding

now this shot makes me want her like this on her knees and tie her wrists back like this and slide deep into her mouth again, while groping those tits, but then i'd have to bend her over, peel down those jeans and panties and see what she has to offer

I would fuck her and cum on her tongue

really made me think

who is this chick? i see her posted all the time on here. she got a ig i can check out or something?

come on, she a cutie

i have her twitter if u want that

I'm glad you enjoy her so much.

what?

bend her over and take her asshole right there

she's a hot lil thing aint she, she'd look even better being held down and used

yeah that'd be good