So Terry Crews says he was "sexually assaulted" by some bald white dude at a party...

So Terry Crews says he was "sexually assaulted" by some bald white dude at a party, and is now "speaking out" because he is a "victim".

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c?t=54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

simple. he's a victim and you're a fag.

So, a Giant Size Monster Buff Negro, who is probably capable of ripping the head off a Bull Elk while sipping a Latte, is a "victim" of some fat bald white dude grabbing his balls at a party??

Seriously, dude? There is nothing more faggy than not being able to deal with your shit like a man. Crying to Oprah that you've been "victimized" like this would embarrass most normal men.

Basically the guy felt up on his junk at some party in front of his wife but acted like he was joking. There were other big name people there so Terry didn't want to make a deal about it but he felt like it was pretty messed up. After he mentioned this to some people they told him he should speak up about it since most men don't because they feel like they'd be "weak". So you got Terry Crews, a buff as mofo with a heart of gold coming out and saying "yeah it happens to me too, it's not right and you shouldn't be afraid to speak up". Of all the black men in the world, Terry Crews is one of the best. Him and Morgan Freeman. Dude had an abusive father so he got buff because he felt like he was a weak person, didn't want to have a bad relationship with his son so he built a gaming rig with him and is into vidya now. (Also that video of Snoop Dogg playing BF1). Man is chill and wholesome as fuck. I'm glad he spoke up about it and filed a police report

You're an idiot op.

Terry will now be able to ruin the other guys livelihood because he knew how to be a man. way for the right moment and do maximum damage. Lear how to pick your fight, learn how to win your fight. Hope Terry makes this little bitch pay.

He wouldn't do that. The man isn't about violence, his abusive childhood is the reason he got so big, so he wouldn't feel weak and defenseless. He's not the type to just beat the shit out of someone.

*Wait
for Gramfag schoolboys

it was probably harvey weinstein

Jesus christ, we are all heading straight into chemical castration.
If getting your junk touched at a party by another man, and then claiming sexual harrasment, and the rest of the world is on board, Trump might as well push the button right now.

We're used to women acting like victims to get sympathy, but this has officially gone too far.

For real nigga ?

nigger lover detected. hows that bbc up yer ass feelin?

You fucking autist.

He WANTED to tear the guy's head off but his wife told him that he'd fuck his career up if he did. So, like everyone else in that situation he had to swallow his prode and just go with it. Don't make a fuss.

How hard is it to understand? If these people spoke up they'd lose what little fucking career prospects they had.

The guy has a family and kids relying on him earning coin. Only somebody living at home rent and bill free like you couldn't understand this.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Lee were very similar, so what's your point ?

It's hard to understand because you are poor. You might also like guys touching your dick and beating up said dicktoucher is your weird way of being nonhomo. Some guys have stuff they want to do instead of being known as the black guy who chimped out that one night.

Thank you, holy fuck some people...

You just dont get it you autistic fuck

>Terry will now be able to ruin the other guys livelihood because he knew how to be a man. way for the right moment and do maximum damage.
Technically that's the way women deal with things. Men are the fists that rain down on you immediately (more openly aggressive but less deadly), women are the knives that wait (patient, calculating, and fatal).

I agree with op, unless he was diddled as a kid this shouldn't be that traumatizing for him

First of all, im not poor.
And second, what about not being a fab-playing over-sensitive girl, and laugh it off like EVERY other dude with half a brain?

Guys have been touching eachothers dicks as a joke for thousands of years, but because some crazy actress who didnt get enough attention started a cult, everything is now a violation of privacy.

Whats next?
Eyecontact is made illegal because someone is uncomfortable with it? #lookdown

Based on the broad definition of assault, he was assaulted no differently than these women accusers. I had a old hag climb up on me and grope me in a car once and I would have been mocked if I called it assault but based on the def it was a sexual assault. Goes both ways.

You really want guys to let other dudes touch dicks?
You tell them kind of jokes all the time or something?
You are poor, we all can tell.

Unless someone straight up raped you in the ass, making a big deal about it means your either gay, or have a need for attention. Wich is basically the same thing.

Nah, this could be good. Society might start hating gays again and that would really be for the best.

See--->

I-is this a movie that actually happened?

so what your saying is you would let another man touch your dick WITHOUT getting anykind of compensation for it?

found the pure faggot.

This guy touches dudes dicks and he hates when they are being uncool about it.
You are a Closet Fag

guys stop getting baited by literal 0/10 bait ffs. only gay faggots would actually let someone touch their dick, IN PUBLIC, and not say a word about it.

Actually depends on what happened I'm not a faggot.

I hope that soon after posting this, you realized how absolutely autistic it was.

wouldnt want to lose those juicy old spice ads. theyre all he has

>Actually
do you have some rulebook Sup Forums is not aware of?

All I know is, Im glad i dont live in America.
You are all batshit crazy, with too much free time.

Too bad the rest of the world has a tendency to follow your insane behaviour.

Waiting for the day a football player calls sexual abuse after another player slapped his ass after a touchdown.

Cause thats where youre going.

There are always assholes in our midst that get their jollies from hurting others
When they are rich and powerful they basically do it on a whim.

Personally I hope Terry Crews takes this guy down legally then gets to 1 on 1 him in a ring.

>All I know is, Im glad i dont live in America.
>You are all batshit crazy, with too much free time.
Hows your "refugee" problem going?

Yeah this is me
But it still kinda holds, depending on the degree of assault

>Doesn't know what gay means
>Can't spell for shit

Better than yours, with your mexicans and niggers.

OK you can slap all the dude ass and touch all the dicks you want. You enjoy you third world fagfest.
I am also happy you don't live in America. Turkish Oil wrestling later today for you?

President Camacho

>mexicans and niggers.
Fuck off racist Eurotrash
Doesn't fucking matter what shade of coffee someone looks like, what matters is the ideals in their head.

You guys just imported millions of people with the Jihadi ideal in their head or the building blocks for it.
Have fun having your daughter raped and then executed for it by thrown rocks because she was tried in an islamic court

Yeah. He did the right thing. He probably considered what it would look like being black and whopping this guy's ass.

So you seriously dont see the cringe when TC play the victim-card because some guy grabbed his dick at a party, in front of a bunch of people? You really think the right way to handle that is to be offended to such a degree that he needs to go public and support all the #metoo-women, talking about he understands what they are going through?

bruh he could've fully just stood tall and looked mean and the dude would fuck right off, I mean look at him

Dude has self restraint
I hope he fucks this guy over in court

>bruh he could've fully just stood tall and looked mean and the dude would fuck right off, I mean look at him
You say that, but you have no idea just how arrogant and suicidally confident rich people are.
He would have just stood there and laughed, probably several drinks in and grabbed his dick again.
Then he goes home, makes a phone call, cancels "Expendables III" fucks his bored and/or crying imported trophy wife, snorts a line of cocaine and wakes up in the hospital with twelve doctors being paid 1000 an hour to keep him alive while a Taiwanese ladyboy strokes him off.

Dude. Go touch some dicks and be more insulted when a dude doesn't play back is really really gay. You can be gay. You are gay.
Don't touch other dudes dicks what's so hard about that. Joking or not.

At least he is not crying racism.

Im not running around touching other guys dicks.
But if someone does, it shouldnt be grounds for harrasment claims. Not in this case, at least.
People shouldnt be this insecure about themselves.
Certainly not a huge guy who is also a comedian.

Yeah but that's still not that bad (just spread it around that this guy tried to touch your dick) like if he was date raped then yeah go to court

how tf did anyone even get near his dick?

You people are cucks. And that nigger is dealing with all this like a fucking pussy. The time to do or say anything was then, not just when he needs some publicity because he's a wannabe little shit.

non relevant niggers play the victim card again. murrica is fucked. some old ass guy grabbed his whatever and he is acting like some evil white guy raped him. what a fucking joke. how in the fucking hell can people take this shit seriously? Everyone gets groped atleast once or twice in thier lifetime. fucking niggers and usa niggerloving liberal fags. everything is racist and every nigger is a national treasure with a 30inch dick. same shit is happening to the eu thx to the warmongering niggerloving schoolshooter murricans but we get sandniggers.

>Terry Crews says he was "sexually assaulted" by some bald white dude
would that white guy happen to be jean claude van damme? he likes to grab guys crotches in movies.

A giant negro beating down some Jew faggot wouldn't be very good for public image, as cool as it would be.

When a woman grabbed my dick, I didn't call it assault. I just fucked her and had a good time.
When a guy groped my crotch, I didn't file a police report. I just told him "no, thanks".
WTF, this is how animals are hard-wired for courtship. It only becomes objectionable when the advances are made under color of authority.

Sounds like you have some sexual harassment charges you are trying to get dropped. You really don't sound like you have learned your lesson.

You've got to be trolling. Just grabbing people's junk isn't OK no matter who you are. Now granted if someone does it once to one person, is told that's not cool, and never does it again, fine. Problem solved. But someone who does it over and over, even to diff people each time, fuck that person. And that seems to be the issue with alot of the recent allegations: creeps who just keep doing this shit, to lots of different people.

Of course the message would mean more if it didn't go too far, as these things always do, and avoided calling for blood for relatively minor faux pas, especially cases where the "victim" never did anything to indicate it wasn't OK, and when the "perp" asked permission.

Why can't people respond in a measured, appropriate way to these kind of things for fucking once?!?

what a faggot

this
insecure lil bitch you are. i bet you are in every cuck thread

If a dude tried to make a move on me I would just nope the fuck out of there

Defending guys touching other guys dick.
Gay.

miss me with that gay shit

Don't cut yourself with those edges kid, you're going to end up crying more behind your safe space.

Clearly you haven't seen Brooklyn Nine Nine, you mongoloid.

Dude who likes guys touching his and touching other Cool Guys dick.

OP here - this is the fucking problem with you baby cucks in the world today. You call someone "autistic" who says Crews should have handled this like a fucking MAN - either bitch-slap the guy that did it, get up in his face and let him know that he risks physical injury if he continues, and then fucking MOVE ON.

To whine and cry and "report" how you were "sexually assaulted" when you are a Class-A Giant Gigga-Nigga of the First Order just goes to show you how much Pussification the Feminazi's have managed to foist on people today.

You think I'M the Autist?? You little faggots don't come around my shop, you'll get the fucking air hose up your asses, and will be shitting into a bag the rest of your days.

MY FUCKING GOD. Look in the mirror and realize how much of a failure your father was in teaching you how to be a Man.

Project much, Faggot?

Randomly grabbing someones crotch is assault regardless of gender. It's not how you initiate courtship in a civilized country

Ignore this fuckin obvious bait you retards

OH HEY LOOK AT ME I'M SCREAMING NIGGER AND CUCK AND AUTIST LIKE A FUCKING GOD DAMN TEENAGER.

You clearly don't understand how Hollywood works, kid.

Boo Hoo. "I dun got muh junk grabbed at a party by that wimpy bald faggot. I need to report this to Ellen. She'll make it all better..."

More like slap that faggot with the books. It's the only way he could legally get back at him

>Punch high-end Hollywood guy for grabbing your dick
>Lose entire acting career
Or
>Report high-end Hollywood guy for grabbing your dick
>Keep your acting career
Hmmm

No, you latent homosexual - this goes to the very heart of this stupidity on the news every day.

Have you ever been at a party and playfully slapped a girl on the ass? No?? Then you must live in your mom's basement.

Fast Forward 30 years: You are now running for Congress - meanwhile the bitch who's ass you slapped at that party when you were 21 is living in some Trailer someplace, but remembers you and your slap. For years, she probably bragged about it, but, but, but... now, it all comes back... to haunt her memories... Boooooo Hoooooo, Oprah, I needs to tell you a story about how user sexually abused meeeee...

Washington Post runs a cover story with your picture on it, saying "user is a Perv" and poof - your entire career is gone - just because people are so pussified that they "always believe the woman"...

My fucking sides. This world is turning to shit.

Or keep your mouth shut, don't look like a Pussy to 1/2 of the Male population (the half that isn't currently growing Tits and Mangina's) and keep working.

Terry Crews. Shake my fucking head. Never would have guessed he had a clit.

>im such a fag i let other men grab my dick

If you had a halfway decent lawyer a claim of groping from 30 years ago wouldn't fly in court

>i'm such a fag I think it's ok for other men to whine and complain like bitches

Or publicly shame the guy so everyone knows he's a faggot for grabbing someone else's dick without any consequences.

Retard.

Woah kid relax, you're going to have a heart attack. I suggest to step off the computer for a while and tell mommy you want breakfast.

Is THAT the society you want, user? Where everyone needs to Lawyer Up for shit you did 30 years ago?

I'm glad cameras weren't invented when I was a kid back in the stone age. The shit I did... fuck...

He was shocked that some guy had the audacity to do some shit like that. Then he thought about it and realized he can get paid. Lol good for Terry. Getting justice and a Payday. And great PR.

You like like an idiot.
Stop it.

See, a Mongoloid like yourself can't see past your next bowl of Lucky Charms, so I'll explain it to you - if you don't stop this shit, eventually it'll be everyone complaining about everything.

Some user mentioned above that looking at someone will soon be "assault" and then we're all fucked.

The whole "keep your mouth shut" is the entire reason hollywood is a fucking cesspit you dumb pile of shit.

>men cant be upset at fags touching their cock

That's the society we live in today, better get used to living in a modern civilized country. You probably haven't noticed from the boonies but shit has changed

English next time, D'nesh.

youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c?t=54s

I've noticed, just can't believe my eyes. Surprised that so many faggots on here are defending this kind of unmanly behavior.

Again, I guess when you sit down to pee, you can't be expected to think otherwise.

It's funny that I mentioned breakfast and you instantly thought of Lucky Charms, proving that you are indeed a kid.

Look, kid, this isn't about "complaining", this isn't about "oh help me I'm a victim!".

This is about putting a stop of people with privilege that think they can get away with everything just because of their position of power. And the best way to do it is publicly shaming them.

Not that hard to understand. But hey, you're comparing rape with "looking at someone" so you're pretty much a lost case.

Move to jihadi land if you want to live in the past

Every youngman here who's dad or uncle is touching your dick and telling you to be a man about it. I am sorry you are a abuse victim.
No matter how tough you think you act after your uncle sucks your dick and says don't be a little bitch about it. You are a victim. If you get your dick touched by men and the push you into the dirt and tell you to act like a man. You are a victim no matter if you can put on a big boy face. That shit is not cool. I will not let some guy touch my junk because you think you were a more man because you didn't cry.

>its unmanly to get back at the dude for touching your cock

Dude, I'm probably old enough to be your Grandpa... kek. But it seemed like something a fedora-wearing, Big Gulp Drinking "world of warcraft" wizard like yourself would relate to...

You did not dissapoint.

You are obviously young enough, or deluded enough to think that this is going to "change" human behavior - Protip: It's not.

This reminds me of "the purge" where everyone loses their mind for a period of time, then they all go back to normal. Glad my ass-slapping days at parties are way behind me, but I'll make sure not to run for Congress in any event.

I'dbwat
I'd watch it.

This is like 2 months old news