Hey Faggots, what's the worst thing a woman has said to you?

Hey Faggots, what's the worst thing a woman has said to you?

"I do."

I was a called a sloth by my ex-girlfriend because I kept sleeping so long, she then referred to her ex-boyfriend as an otter because he had such a long tail/dick.

Boom!

I was gross and needed to take a shower.

I just did an hour before the party.

Wonder how i got depressed and suicidal...

" I don't understand why you want to be a part of your daughters life, what have I done after 7 years to make you leave us this way? I just wish you would even talk to me or reply. You always told me how much you loved me, and now I can't find you. Im still holding on to this little bit of love I have for you. Why can't be a family like we always talked about late at night in bed. where are you, come home. I still love you "

>be in 10th grade I think
>classmate gets shitty haircut, and by shitty I mean fucking horrible
>his mom did it
>everyone looks at him in a weird way, he has never had such a bad haircut, it was like an awful mohawk but with short hair only on the front side, every rest of the head was almost bald, but no one mentions it because we don't want him to feel bad
>so we chillin' with some boys in the hallway
>a girl we all know came to him and asked him
>"where did you get that haircut, user?"
>he asks why
>"so I never go there to get a haircut", starts laughing
>we all look at him as his face goes red as fuck
>he got roasted, and we all know, but we are trying not to make the situation worse
>the girl leaves
>he just says nothing, looking in the void

“Yes I did love you user”
You don’t fucking cheat on someone constantly for seven months while subtly blaming every single fucking issue in your life on them if you loved them.

women cant say bad things to you if you dont talk to them in the first place :)))

>get with girl shes amazing
>we like all the same things, vidya movies all kinds of nerd shit
>be together for 4 years
>bliss
>suddenly
>" hey user im 4 weeks late I was afraid to tell you but I think we are going to start a family soon "
>holy fuck
>months go by she gets fatter and fatter
>im an irritable cunt now
>she goes into labor and all our family is there
>shes looking to me for warmth and comfort through this most difficult time in her life giving birth to my baby
>baby is born and everyone is crying
>" user look at our beautiful baby girl ! "
>she looks up to me from the hospital bed with happy tears in her eyes
>" whats wrong user? " she says
>" nothing I say "
>hold this little whiny tiny human
>instantly hate it
>it looks at me with these new blue eyes full of wonder of this strange new world
>have no paternal instincts for it
>4 months later I hate my life
>nothing but whiny babies and bottle feeding
>gf is always sad because I have no interest in the baby
>" I thought you wanted to have a family with me user "
>I just want to run across the planet and snort coke til i die.

Am I a bad person?

>666
Seems appropriate

Yes you are user. She loves you, and that baby loves you. You have successfully fulfilled your biological responsibility as a biological male. You should be proud of yourself. That little thing is a human, and she needs you in your life.

Love user, that is what you are missing, and I hope you are able to find it.

I-I'm not c-cying, th-there's something in my eye.

Literally Satan.

‘Hi’

"Fuck me or i'll rape you"

user, I had a girl 4 months ago. Never wanted it. Today I had a really bad dream. She just dissapeared from the world. I woke up crying... I picked her up and kissed her head. I love her I don't know what could I do wothout her. And I just realized about that this morning

"I am tired of feeling like shit because off you". To be fair though I did nothing wrong, atleast not for her to think of me like that. I was just the only one who pointed out how she acted and how people around her felt.

She was essentially a bitch.

The thing that hurt me the most was "That sounds perfect" which was said when I arranged a date with a girl. She then disappeared without a trace. Later found out she did not really want to go on the date with me so she said she would go and then acted like she forgot.

>Your dick is smaller than your father's

How about "I need to be with someone like you but not you"

It's like "I like your personality but you are as ugly as stepping dog shit being barefoot."

"you're ugly"

"Make your own sandwhich."

"I'm a better driver than you."

"Help me food the laundry."

"I don't care where we eat. You choose."

"Do I look fat?"

after almost 7 years of a great relationship: "i love someone else."

I came here to say this even though it's not really true lol.

In reality the worst thing a girl can say is NOTHING. Like when they don't even acknowledge Your Existence yeah I think that's it.

"I love you as a friend"
>dates the faggiest looking cunt in the meantime
>few weeks later she's bruised up because of faglord
>whines about it

> your dick is too small ,i`m not gonna suck on that
>are you going to put it in or not(after fucking her for 5 minutes)

I want a divorce

I would've got up and left.

fuck that, i fucked her until i came. I didnt care about her i was having a blast. that`s what counts rest can go fuck them selves.

>be me in high school
>have crush on 7/10 girl
>scared to talk to her
>over days, work up my courage
>finally get the nerve to ask her on a date
>"Hi J, would you like to go out to dinner sometime, maybe a movie?"
>her: "With who?"

:(

I love you - as a friend.

Kek

Man tell us the rest

No, just walk out or smother it

"You're a nice guy."

"You're unlovable."

You've ruined Christmas

This.

I was dating a girl for almost 2 years. I proposed to her. She accepted. I was so happy.

Then she ghosted me. Wouldn't return any of my calls or e-mails. Her parents wouldn't answer the phone. I left a message saying "did I do or say something? If you wanted to end the relationship all you had to do was say so. Just let me know so I can move on what happened?

Nothing. To this day I don't know what happened and it really fucked me up. I am now afraid to talk to women.

Not sure specifically but I remember my then girlfriend decided she would move in with her ex, obviously I was pissed off with that (went behind my back and arranged it all and didn't tell me until it was happening).

I left her and she said "you expected me to be fine with it" (that is to say all the grief I inevitably gave her over it while dumping her, like I was the cunt or something).

“You’re not attractive to me.”
Only girl I ever pursued. My life from here on out is defined by the words of one woman. Guess I’m screwed guys. She was the one.

'is it in yet'

Nah fuck that shit

Dude how didn't you go to her house? Or her parents house

"i wish you were never born"
-my mom

"I never had any feelings for you user"
>dated for 4 months

Oh and "I never did anything wrong" was a kicker.

my black ex gf said i was a "bitch crying over white people problems" when i told her my mom was losing her house

fuck off coalburner

Depends. How old are you?

Yea I know how that feels, been told that several times too, and got the question "when are you finally gonna move out" at the time that I was 15

I didn't want to get arrested. Apparently I must have done something (I didn't cheat on her or beat her up or anything like that).

I just don't know what happened. Nobody returned my calls and people I thought were my friends ghosted me as well.

>I didn't want to get arrested
If you were affraid of that, it's because you did something...
Comenon dude no one can arrest you for literally knock a door.

Did you commit a crime.in the past? That would explain everything. Either way that is fucked up

Not much to say about the rest. The "With who?" was the skewering comment.

>"um...with me."
>her: "no, I'm pretty busy"
>be crushed
>move on with life
>go to prom with 4/10 girl from my social circle
>look forward to college where things turn around

She found your loli collection

How did you have a crush in a girl that has 0 interest in you? And why the fuck did you ask her to hang out without making her get interested in you before?

May as well kick it. Sounds like its dead to me dobt string em along

>no, I won't suck your cock it's to degrading
Bitch I just fucked you in the ass, but sucking cock is to degrading.

because 1st crush in high school, duh
try to keep up here

fuck you faggot. you've probably never even had a gf

"I love you." The lying bitch.

Simply saying nothing

Got this n similar from bpd mom

>666
Get a paternity test. Call the maury show get a dna test. Humiliate that hor on national television

Did she really said that after anal?

i once woke up to her beating me with a belt whilst havin' fever because i didn't go to school
life's hard

>ex gf
You did well there, user. Dodged a fucking bullet.

Never let bitches make you feel like shit about your dick. It's the one weapon in their arsenal they think they can pull out at any time.

I offered to hit the shower because I understand ass to mouth is unsanitary.
Yeah she did. After that we stopped seeing each other. She is living with a guy who supplies her with minimum wage and every stray animal they find. I dodged a bullet to say the least

this fuckin trips of truth