The average Sup Forums user is angry about literally everything

>the average Sup Forums user is angry about literally everything
>everyone else is the problem

Why don't you just admit the only reason you support Trump is because you want to be publicly racist. You're throwing a tantrum because society isn't putting up with your shit any more, and it's hilarious.

looks like a titan

I come to Sup Forums laugh for this very reason.
Also Sup Forums isn't entirely shitposts

>society isn't putting up with your shit any more, and it's hilarious.
You'll be saying that during his inauguration.
Sage

>Free speech is racist
>You should be arrested for offending people
Fuck off

>posting horseshit

consider suicide

>Horsey
EVERY FUCKING TIME. This fucking nerd needs to hang himself

>society

Liberal arts students don't represent society.

Honestly we should do to horsey what we've been doing to Ben Garrison.
Make a bunch of edits and ruin his career.

I already reported one of his threads, but I know that reporting another will get me banned for abusing the report system.

Just report this faggot and sage

This a million times

There's five of them right now, so just do what says

Butthurt liberal.

>Free speech
>Everyone that puts up a thing I don't like is a fascist pig etc etc...

You don't know how gullible is SJW movement.

I'll spare you the well-written paragraph and cut to the important parts because, frankly, this shitpost isn't worth the effort.

The Western world seeks to disenfranchise me as a white man. Neo-Liberalism hates me for my skin and gender. Your moral/status signalling is literally costing us this country and you're content with this so long as you're accepted. I would vote for a rabid dog in a wet bag if it meant sticking it to you cunts.
Get fucked, rot in shit, etc. etc.

>implying you could write a well-written paragraph if you tried

>I'M SILLY

you're just mad because you are losing this game isn't fun anymore is it?
'

You're the same shit that keeps making these bait threads. Please go away. I think you have like 4 going right now, mainly about gun control.

Instead of saying we should do it, you could've just done it. He has a million cartoons online already and photoshop is easily torrented.

That comic should get "Ben Garrisoned", shoop his comics.

every pic has the same filename

And remember kids, sage and report

Another contentless Horsey shitpost

butthurt dike detected

Rush hates Trump tho

I freely admit I only support Trump because I want to see chaos. But I don't think this is an unpopular opinion these days fampaitachi

>you want to be publicly racist.

we have the first amendment, marx

Ok gents I will get on it. Need good ideas tho

Rush doesnt even like Trump. He's reluctantly speaking decently of him as of maybe 3 weeks ago?

we are not even angry enough yet

The cornerstone of conservative belief is personal responsibility and self reliance

/thread

Photoshop a Jew over it and don"the Jewish mind"

Have shit like "shekels, the six gorillion, more aid for Israel" inside of it

>list a short, very specific and concise list of things to be reasonably angry at as a citizen of a nation
>equals angry at everything

Wowie ma lookit that!

Fuck my ex played that stupid as fuck sport
Is this actually a thing ?

His nose looks like a penis.

>I freely admit I only support Trump because I want to see chaos
The great irony in all this is everyone keeps saying Trump will be the one to start the chaos but it's those same people saying this that are actually causing the chaos.

>angry about literally everything
Not really, just shit like political corruption which keeps our borders open and our jobs being outsourced. I certainly didn't cause this problem, other people did.

But what should the angle be? How can we corrupt his comics? racist shit or make it even more leftist and retarded?

Shop his stuff to make it about gassing Republicans and committing genocide against conservatives in general. You shouldn't have to change much, maybe even just the wording.

Or blame the jews for conservative values. Since he's on the left, leftist hate the wealthy one percent, aka jews. They also sympathize with Palestinians, the current number one kike killers.

>Horsey
How is Ben Garrison so good at playing both sides?

>even more leftist and retarded?

Don't do that, there's no such thing as too far left for leftists, it won't have any effect on them.

>racist shit

Do this. Just stick to the classic ben garrison / a wyatt mann formula and you'll do fine lad.

Forced memes die like their shills

BTW; Why do you think Horefucker shills his unfunny shit her, he needs Sup Forums, because he is talentless