When potheads tell me that weed cures cancer!!!

When potheads tell me that weed cures cancer!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As much as i agree, you cant prove otherwise so piss off faggot

Actually weed does slow/stop the growth of cancer cells spreading and is currently being used as a topical to get rid of skin cancer.

Do you read OP?

It helps with the side effects from cancer treatments you cuck.

Doesn't cure cancer. Prevents the rapid expansion and replication of cancer cells.

Source

>It helps with the side effects

Not what OP is bitching about

that's not the same as curing tho. but people aren't about accuracy, they're about evangelising whatever they happen to want to be true, so "helps with side effects" becomes "cures".

I know what op is bitching about. But both he and the pot heads he's mad about are inaccurate.
Yes it helps with side effects, so it is good for cancer patients; but no it does not cure it.

Especially as it's legal in holland, that have the highest cancer numbers in the world.

Google - "Rick Simpson Oil".

Also from the American Cancer Society - "More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in lab dishes" - cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

Not as retarded as "baking soda cures cancer" Careful though, monsanto chemtrails will turn your kids gay

Just because it is legal it doesn't mean more people smoke it.

>I know what op is bitching about
>so it is good for cancer patients
>But both he and the pot heads he's mad about are inaccurate.

Does it cure cancer, no. So what the fuck are talking about.

I dont need to google i know of it, no conclusive results achieved in testing. Does it cure cancer, well you dont fucking know thats for sure

Checked. Honestly idgaf about cancer, I just like being high

"It's not a drug - it's a PLANT! LOL"

When cancer tells me weed cures potheads

It doesn't cure cancer but it has its purposes in cancer treatment. So while smoking weed won't fix the problem it aids those with cancer.
I don't know how many different ways I can say this for you to understand.

Yes we can!!

Actually cancer rates correlates with high cannabis use countries, as Denmark, france, holland. Might be coincidence, might not be.

Bullshit faggot! Pothead utopia

Are you joking? The thread is called "When potheads tell me that weed cures cancer!!!"

>purposes in cancer treatment

I agree, but OP isn't giving a fuck about that. He talking about cures not fucking treatments you spazzy fucker

Well then.......................

I heard if you rub weed in your cock it cures ED

>Ignorant trumptard detected

You mean the condensation trails that airplanes leave behind? Contrail

Agreed, it's only another excuse for them to keep being pothead losers. I've never meet an interesting person who smokes weed, it's always the same lazy, unemployed subhumans.

Fat fucker detected.

Also not in the USA, dont give a shit about who the fuck runs your shit

>there are hundreds of studies that show how bad alcohol is bad for us
>atleast 70000 die yearly because of side effects of alcohol
>guys, lets discuss weed and dumb potheads!

By that logic all other subject matter is second to alcoholism, all we would talk about is alcoholism. Fuck your world

You doubt that i am not in the USA? How big do you think it is? You do know most of the planets population is outside the US right?

Let’s talk about the alcohol...or the big pharma....so typical

>implying this is what i referred to
so what is that makes weed forbidden and why are you telling grown up people to stop smoking it?

how many weed deaths are there per year?

That was good ;)

The statement is a clear disapproval of talking about weed while pushing an agenda into talking about alcohol.

Do you even understand yourself? Also am stoned out ma tits, am telling no man to not smoke. You made that implication not me and also gtfo faggot

>When potheads tell me that weed cures cancer!!!

That's what the US government discovered around 1975. That kept it quiet. Cannabis appears to cure certain cancers and other ailments. Google "Rick Simpson oil" and watch a video of his story, discovering the benefits of cannabis extract and trying to get the Canadian government to pay attention to it.

Big Pharma wants treatments, not cures. There's no money in healthy people, I guess.

Provide a fucking source of this information, otherwise it just more bullshit. Quote a source or stop lying

I work in the field (pediatric operating theater). Memes aside, many cannabinoids contained in the plant matter have anti-inflammatory properties and depending on the extraction method, they can have very powerful effects on a patient's success. It does not cure cancer as cancer is a very varied group that needs different approach even in the same classification, however both THC and CBD cannabinoids can supress tumor growth among other positive benefits. Combustion is never good however as it produces smoke and the extraction is only 28% of desired chemicals. Vaporizing on the lower side of temperature spectrum (183 °C) best used with a trapping mechanism produces best results for the patient if he is not willing to prepare edibles for himself or if he needs to have immediate response to acute algesia.

From my experience those patients who use cannabis during their treatment have better results and achieve remission more often and even in those cases they don't, their quality of life is much better. It's a crime the drug is still not legal in most if not all countries of this world.

>we should be able to talk about weed!
>no contribution to discussion

This.
Same with the UFOs since Roswell