Dat play

this is sad

hey, one guy here, do you hav strm

Nice wall block

Fuck going to one general and posting about every game

What the fuck

>too late to tank
>too late to make it to the playoffs
>Will inevitably have to settle for some faggot like TJ Leaf instead of a Markelle Fultz or Josh Jackson

Yeah the winning was fun, but it was all for nothing. We sacrificed long-term success of the franchise, for short term happiness. And it fucking blows. Hopefully somebody like Markkanen falls heavily like Winslow did or else shits fucked brehs

We are fucked. The heat did the stupid thing of not tanking thinking they can get another star like LeBron.

I will be furious if they blow their salary on fucking waiters

Nice scoop goran

You could at least link here from the general you massive faggot. I fucking hate it when gamethreads are made randomly without notice. That being said, fuck the Bulls. Go Heat.

Spoelstra going for COTY m8. Miami is not a bad market DESU, shouldn't have to throws wads of cash like the Knicks/Nets to attract top talent.

When I do no one posts in it
I don't think you should rely on it. Its better to rebuild by drafting

Dat ray Allen play

Make your free throws

Forgot that the Bulls hold the tiebreaker. Fuck.

>Wall completely chokes on a fast break

Jrich

>Heat missing their free throws, even the techs
What's the next step in the master plan?

BUMPYYYYYY

Bullshit refball

Dat James Johnson

Gorannnn

That was a block!!

>people still hating on the Heat because of the Heatles and ignoring this fun new team.

Based Heat

These refs

Wtf is the call

This team isn't all that fun especially compared to the heatles

Fkn refs need to let em play

My heart

That black cheerleader is so fucking thicc.

James Johnson

>wizards

TOP FUCKING LEL

Shookening time!!

Clutch ft

Dat fucking Whiteside defense

Fuck Whiteside sounds like a dumb country nigger. Should keep him away from the mics and let him do the talking on the court.

I think that's half the fun of Whiteside. Loveable idiot the black gronk. He is from North Carolina so he is kinda a hick

Still I find it cringy when idiots like that are given the mic, usually go on long "I'm blessed/jesus" rants and really put the minorities of the country in a bad light.