Is EA fucked, Sup Forums?

Is EA fucked, Sup Forums?

no

no

Yeap
Just buy crysis saga, that's the only thing worth it

They should be, but they won't because people aren't going to learn and will buy the game regardless.

yes

I hope they get the message about microtransactions. Shit is getting out of hand. They're greedy fucks and we'll only take so much.

Nah. Also only poorfags who can't afford micro transactions are the only ones who cry about it. I already dropped $200 on this game already.

Based on their Dev response, that doesn't sound likely.

Yes, the reddit thread downvoting their post has truly showed them!
Just like all the dislikes on the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare trailer on youtube!
Haha, what a bunch of cucks, they're already finished. Let's downvote them some more Sup Forumsrothers!

Seriously, take a look at yourself in the mirror and stop asking retarded questions.

>I'm retarded*

Gotcha, user.

Ea is like the nfl right now..ppl will bitch boycott all that faggot stuff! But at the end of it all ea is still getting paid they ain't losing nothing!

Sup Forums without stupid questions?

Seriously, take a look at yourself in the mirror and stop asking retarded requests.

>I've got a pretty elastic asshole already, so it's not like I mind having to take that big corporate dick every time I buy a video game. What are you, a poorfag?

I just want a game like the 2 for ps2. Those were fun.

>micro transactions
That's literally the cancer of videogames nowadays, it 'really fucking stupid putting it in every fucking game

You win this round.

Why are gamers so delusional? EA now makes more money from microtransactions of loot boxes than they do from the games themselves. A single "whale" will drop $10k or more on a single game. They can afford to lose *hundreds* of angry neckbeards for every whale and not even notice a blip on their bottom line.

>hillary's consolation prize from EA.

This one has a lot more basis for discussion around it than just the game being a piece of shit. It may not do anything, but you still sound like a faggot.

Somehow I don't feel any better about it.

No, you'll take everything they give. People won't learn and will still buy the game in droves. Unless everyone boycotts and refused to buy the game, nothing will change.

Nope but they should be.
Consumer is too dumb.

>poorfag detected
Also why the fuck do you care what I spend my money on? If I want to pay for a micro transaction that's my own fucking business.

>this guy spent his money on a micro transaction time to imply he's a homo that'll show em.

It's not that stupid, It's not like you can't get the same shit as everyone else. It will just take longer that's all.

I don't care what you spend your money on. The point is you're trying to make it sound like it makes you smarter having money to throw at an incomplete game, which instead makes you sound like a faggot. It's not complicated.

TEST

>It's not that stupid, It's not like you can't get the same shit as everyone else. It will just take longer that's all.

You should never have to pay for differences in gameplay when you already purchased the game. DLC is already fucking bad enough in the state it's in.

Shit like microtransactions should be reserved for cosmetics and that's it and even then it's cancer.

This situation shows that the world is still full of morons, which is a good thing if you want to make money. Also since video games are shit it's a great time to maybe focus on earning more rather than literally paying to waste your life

Holy fucking shit, you can't be this indoctrinated by a GAME COMPANY.

They should be held accountable for exploiting the whales gambling addictions

2/10 bait still triggered me

>good goy detected

Fuck star wars too you gay ass bitches. Disney + ea = shittiest executive molested shit you can buy.

No, most "whales" are just so rich that they have more money than they can possibly spend in one lifetime. As most people become poorer and poorer, a small, select group of people are making fantastic amounts of money. The rich are now so rich that luxury items can't even be kept in stock: every shipyard capable of building yachts is booked for two years or more in advance, high-end sportscars don't even go on sale as they're purchased before they even leave the assembly line, and formally-trained butlers can name their salary because they're in such short supply.

The upshot of this is game developers don't give a squat about you or me. Why should they? A single "whale" will drop $10k or more on a game, which means they can afford to lose hundreds of ordinary customers like us without even touching their bottom line. What we're seeing is not just the future of gaming but the future of planet Earth as a result of the disparity between the super-rich and everyone else.

There will be no solution to any of this until the bankers and stockbrokers are impaled on spikes up and down Wall Street and left whimpering and twitching weakly as a warning to other capitalists, and the whole structure of capitalism is torn down around their ears such that no stone stands upon another.

Nope. Capitalism is not just. They make money, so praise them ...

everything that's happening is happening be design. they wanted to see how hard they could fuck consumers before they spoke up. they'll just use lube next time around and no one will say anything. plus they're aiming for the retarded kids that are gaming these days.

People are going to bitch and whine and then give them money anyways.

People don't understand how consumer power works. As soon as you give a company money you are giving tacit approval to whatever they're doing.

It's not about caring what you spend you're money on. Its the fact that by paying extra, you're getting an early advantage in the game over those who don't. Yes it's still possible to earn those rewards, but in the case of most games these days, it's literally hours and hours, all of which are made more frustrating because people already have advantages of you because they paid extra for.

DLC to get extra content is one thing, but being able to pay to have an advantage over other players who already bought the full game is literally cancer.

Everyone is saying that... and then handing EA money.

You don't get how this works.

The problem is people supporting that business model. It's not cancer if it's in demand.

Nope, if anything this event is probably going to increase their stock value.

Nah ppl will buy the game and crates even though they didn't say a thing in the ama just we will look in to this and that

Nope, too many enablers and apologists.

You vote with your money. Your "speaking up" literally means nothing.

*standing ovation * wow guys, this guy knows how to spend his money! Thank you for your wise decision! -EA Games

I didn't buy the game. I'm just saying that's what is going on. EA's shitfront was a scam since beta of their previous title.

No.

People will still buy it and they will still dump money into it.

I quit buying EA products after SimCity. I don't think my actions have any effect on EA, I simply won't give them my money anymore. Their products aren't worth spending cash on.

In the last year, I've spent money on Warframe ($60), Crossout ($30), and Planetside 2 ($120). All games that are free to play and have fair monotization schemes. I've paid what I've felt was fair for the amount of entertainment I received. Everyone has that right.

The only money I spend on games are donations to devs who release games for free and ask for tips, games like UnReal World.

I wish. EA's been fucking garbage for years.

Please tell me you're trolling