Your opinion on your wife looking through your phone?

Your opinion on your wife looking through your phone?

All the good stuff is hidden anyway.

>wife

Yay that means I have a wife.

Well, she never asks because we don't have trust issues. If she asked I'd say sure. I don't have anything exceedingly degenerate on my phone

do you guys feel the need of other women wanting you? Just in case your relationship goes bad, you have a back up?

>kek
/thread

GET.. OUT.. NOW.

Seriously, once you can't trust eachother over a fucking piece of technology it's done. Trust me.

healthy marriage then

Yea because of my ex piece of shit. Trauma stays

define "looking through".

None of us are into secrecy so we have never had the urge to do such things,

No, lifeboats are a sure way to wreck everything.

You get your phone back and dump her so you can get your dignity back
There's clearly better fish in the water than the cunt you call a girlfriend

Are you being serious or sarcastic?

go for it, nothing to hide, always tell the truth, feels good man

It's not about that. You can be 100% honest all the time, which I'm not gonna say I was, and fucking 99% of the time they only want to see what's on your phone because of their own guilty conscious. "Aka the only reason she wants to see who you're talking to is because she's already talking to someone else.

I'm not gonna say my experience Will be the same as yours but there's a pretty good chance.

if she does it (in the case of me having a wife) I will have her leave the house and come back to me only after she realizes wtf she just did and is able to apologize to me

Hell yeah.

Don't have a wife, but i have no problem letting my gf use my phone, or "go through it".

We even have a shared facebook account, and so, that's where we're at..one of those couples. Had to do it that way, since i deleted my facebook, and suddenly had a hard way sending messages to my friends

This
I even have the same password as hers and she knows it and as far as I know doesn't go through it.

Spot the cuck

1. Getting married in the modern age is stupid. You're stupid.
2. If you have to hide something from your wife, you shouldn't be married.
C. iPhones are for fags and retards.

She'll find that I've had a gf for the last 2 years of my life. I'd be fine with it honestly, I want to leave my wife for my gf anyway.

>when a virgin tries to criticize someone for being in a truthful relationship
wew. you'll grow up someday.

It's a warning sign. She has trust issues. If you're not cheating on her or generally being dishonest, then her issues are coming from another source (internal or external).

Either way I would try to help her determine why she is having issues, and work toward getting her back to a stable place in the relationship.

I'd also tell her if she touches my phone again she's going to be wearing sunglasses to church.

actual solid advice till the last line there, But hey warnings a warning

>says the virgin who hasn't been near a vagina since your mother gave birth to you

don't give up bro

ok if you are a cuck I guess.

I control her phone often just to show domination.

Perfectly fine. Why would I have anything to hide from my wife? Jesus.

Poor animals

This. If you show dominance she will know to back the fuck off.

They make security codes for a reason.

>2017
>falling for the 3D meme

Mine did. Pisses me off.

I don’t care, she can look through it all she wants. If she finds something that upsets her that’s on her lol