Hip-hop gets gay af

>hip-hop gets gay af
>gets good

really makes me think

So gay equals good?

It literally always has.
The only naysayers consistently have been the blacks with their "I ain't with that goofy shit" making everybody uncomfortable and afraid to be themselves.
Gays make up roughly half of Sup Forums, actual homophobia here is non-existant.

>Gays make up roughly half of Sup Forums, actual homophobia here is non-existant.
True, I have seen people on Sup Forums calling trangender women using a female noun, a really strange thing for a 4 Chan board

yes

agreed they even fully accept that grimes guy and a female because he identifies as one, it's fucked.

yes, specially if you are gay for the both sexes.

Sup Forums is a strange place

Sup Forums is hella gay, righties are just louder here 'cause this board is a bunch of femme hipster 16 year olds.

source?

hip hop hasn't always been gay?

Heh
have you ever been on /fit/

They have to keep pushing the edge to out compete each other. Like rap used to be like lower class gangsta shit, Then like it got stupidly middle class and artsy fartsy, i recall one post on mu calling it "the gentrification" of rap.
So like all of a sudden you get faggots like tyler the creator being all "i skateboard and say gnarly like dont have a conwbunga dude"- bart simpson the creator.
But that was a few years ago. People started wearing dresses and acting even like bigger faggots since then. Its only a matter of time till rap is just super fucking gay, like actual full blown aids gay.

good.

nu-artsy-R&B-hip-hop is kino, gangsta shit is pure shit

You skipped the "muney" era

Tyler and Frank Ocean > Wu-shit and other shitty old ass hip-hop acts that just brag about dumb shit for an hour with beats that aged like milk and rappers who just brag for an hour

Honestly I fucking love this album.
If you asked me 3 years ago whether I'd have enjoyed a tyler album or HIP HOP for that matter, I'd have called you insane.
I don't know what it is about this, maybe it's the more feminine lyrics but I love it so much more than most hip hop I've tried before.

I've always been a fan of Tyler but previous to Flowerboy the highest I'd rate any of his albums is 6.5, it's definitely his most consistent and well structured project so far.

that album isn't about a gay male tho.

>Gays make up roughly half of Sup Forums
You sure are a fat faggot.

transgender men aren't women you fucking half-wit, they have a Y chromosome, were born with a penis and have a structurally male body + brain.

just because they like having things shoved up their bottom doesn't bestow upon them female pronouns

the world has gone completely insane

>implying hip hop in any form is good

Being transgender is independent of sexual orientation. it"s about gender dysphoria not liking dicks in your but or digging the way a dress looks on you. fucking backward twat, this is not new, they were trans people before they start claiming more rights alongside lgbt.

You faggot

this.

anyone can be diagnosed with 'gender dysphoria', it has no association with physiology. that's why there's so many people who regret their choice to transition genders. you never see that with schizophrenics, manic depression, etc. because they all have physiological correlates.

I like Sup Forums, you guys are cool. But please don't be gay

>really good

This, good gangasta rap died with Nas in 1994

Gender dysphoria is a nebulously defined mental illness that needs to be addressed as a mental illness and not a sexual orientation. Another case of politics interfering with science. Instead of getting these people help, lets just mutilate their genitals.

Wew lad

It is true tho, tranny

What an insightful post. Please, do tell me more.

>implying gender is real
>implying the idea of gender identity isn't an incredibly new age and liberal concept

Defining gender as something different from sex is just being elliptical for no reason. In fact, if you actually listen to anyone ramble on about this garbage you'll realize they aren't actually saying anything and their arguments consist of meaningless abstractions coupled with emotions.

stfu, im gay :^) be nice for us (and Grimes)

Gays make the best music, but hip hop will always be bad. Gay hip hop is still better than normal hip hop

There is only sex. You either have breasts and a vagina or you don't
beyond that it doesn't really matter much. You can have long hair and wear feminine clothes and still have a penis between your legs, nothing you do outside literal mutilation is going to change that

this

right posters meet a rude awakening lmao

This thread sucks. Let's get back on topic, who are your favorite gay or ambiguously faggy musicians?

as far as sexual reproductive organs go there is only 3 options, however gender apart from sex has become a social construct. ideally there would be no social construction around gender, but there is and so people must be able to choose how they want to be socially identified apart from their sex organs. it is a separate issue. even the hardest science mans must agree that there is a social connection to gender and a social disconnect between gender and sex organs

i like when kevin abstract raps about sucking dicks

The problem is that, like all social constructs, they're real because we made them real and you can't just ignore them on the basis of "muh existentialism"