Can any of you Sup Forums tards spare some cash? i'll try and amuse...

Can any of you Sup Forums tards spare some cash? i'll try and amuse. i need about 50 bucks for gas and would really appreciate it.
As a treat, a snapshot (pic relatd) of my spy-WIN of this girl whos staying with us.
thnx Sup Forums. www.paypal.me/BrokeInStockton

How is everyone? Anyone feeling charitable?

I'm in the city with the highest crime rate in California. I live in an RV, i've traveled down here to Stockton from Chico. All i am is a musician. I need to get out of Stockton. Can anyone help?

Stockton has too many niggers
Too many beaners

Any amount of cash would seriously be awesome. Ironically i need it to get to work, i work off the books, if i cant show up then thats that, i dont get fired. BUT i NEED CASH, however , I HAVE NO GAS.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M OBVIOUSLY DESPERATE

lol, no one cares.

i KNOW. LIKE C'MON GUYS, JUST GIVE ME SOME CASH

I don't deserve the money for any particular reason, but how bout...........if you give me some cash. I'll reveal who really shot up that concert in vegas.

Give me money and you'll gain 5+ Karma

If i were to ever become successful someday, and be very wealthy, i'll remember you and l'll give you 10 times what you donate.

Guys, im fucked if i cant atleast get to work tomorrow, could you please dontate to the poorest faggot....

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

is there anybody out there??

Please, someone....

5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA 5+ KARMA

PRETTY PLEASE

If i could give you negative money i would